Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(26-02-2022, 06:30 PM)King Lucifer Wrote: First Virat was just sitting thier quietly not even responding to IS...

Kohli: I don't even need your sorry...you don't deserve all this...

But then IS just crossed the line with that statement...

[Image: dGxFxs9.jpg]
And next thing he know was....he was pushed back on lockers by Virat....

Kohli: don't your dare talk about her....she is not like you bastard...it's not her ...it's your girl who will be screaming my name ...once I wan this match...

IS : oh....yeah ha....you so sure of that ...hm...bet then ha...? If I win I get to fuck your babe ...if you win... Kristen is all yours hm...what say ha?

Virat just pushes him off ... getting away...

IS: what happened ha...or you sure that iam gonna screw you and your girl both haa...

And Virat in rage ...just again pushed him off...

Virat: done you son of a bitch...you will see on field...who's gonna screw whom...!

And he just leaves in Anger ....striaght away out of the hall to his room without talking to anyone...

[Image: p5oALPa.jpg]

erotic cuties

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others) - by hardhitter5 - 27-02-2022, 04:47 PM