Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(26-02-2022, 06:13 PM)King Lucifer Wrote: Kristen : hm...if you win ...I will always be your side baby....(this statement was pretty much enough to understand her )

And she just smooches IS on his cheeks....

And here in this hall their were both team present...all players trying to interact with each other...

Meanwhile thier were two players who weren't even looking at each other ....yes they were our champions ...IS and Virat...

And thier it was Kristen's interview going on TV ...

Kristen : iam confident of my man that he us for sure gonna make me proud once again out their...love you baby (IS) ..win this one for me...!

[Image: VaAvgNL.jpg]
Everyone was hooting....!

IS talking out little loud boosting himself infront of everyone...

IS: come one guys ... everyone knows who's gonna win this ...this one is just for a formality...

Virat just trying to keep his calm even after hearing that ...and anushka was also not here to calm him down...

He just heads towards dressing room in Anger... everyone could see that Anger of his...
Definately IS sadu too much ...

Coach ; IS ... that's not sportsmanship ...you must apologize to him...

And upon coach's instruction...US has to go to talk to him.

So he also moves towards the dressing room at back side...
[Image: L4lwtg9.jpg]

as soon as kristens interview came on... everyone was going crazy... they just loved her

i was being a little disrespectful... but i was so up for it... but then being told to maybe go and say sorry... so i went over there 

IS: coach said maybe i went overboard... but im not going to say sorry... i mean everyone knows i will win

i still wasnt saying sorry to him and then even said 

IS: wheres the wife... she didnt show up... i mean once we are done why dont you send her over to my hotel room... me and kristen can show her a really good time
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others) - by Indiansaiyan - 26-02-2022, 06:19 PM