Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(26-02-2022, 05:00 PM)King Lucifer Wrote: Here everything IS was touching was becoming gold...

Meanwhile on the other side ..Virat was just not able to analyse what is he doing wrong...?

He was spending more time in field... tiring out his body ...in fact over stressed his fee muscles..

Team physio suggested him to take rest for few days ....to which he clearly denied..

Cause he was determined that he had to play this series...and not just play ..but also make sure that he defeats IS ...and shows him who the real king is...
[Image: fd6JoXF.jpg]
With all this prep going around for this series... Anushka was a constant support for Virat...and gave him confidence that he still is the same king that he used to be ....it's just mater of perspective...

And if not for him....kohli wanted to make sure that wins this one for the trust of his love ..and make his wife proud once again like in past he has done it multiple times...

As anushka has to go through a lot ... constantly being compared to Kristen in media...for no reason...

And it was time for team India to fly off for England...and within few days they were supposed to play this most awaited...

INDIA VS ENGLAND....yes you heard it right once again ...once and for all..
It's ...KOHLI VS IS...
[Image: 48VljcG.jpg]

the biggest series was approaching and i was full on confidence now... very confident that i would win this series and cement myself and the better player and better man

anushka was always showing support for kholi... and she didnt like that she was always being compared to kristen as well

they both were used to being the power couple... but that had changed sliglhty to me and kristen now... everyone loved kristen... even some 

indian fans used to talk about how hot she was... while all the england fans loved her... she was always at all my matches showing support.. everything was going great for us
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others) - by Indiansaiyan - 26-02-2022, 05:06 PM