Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
DIRTY WORLD
(09-04-2019, 02:48 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Shriya:aughhhhhhhhhh aahhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHH...
ahhhhhhHhhhhhhhhh...chotuuuuu Haahhhhhh..yesss
Fuckkkkk...u bullllll uuuu eennnterreddd urrr rodd
Innnn urrrr faavvv missss aaughhhhhhhbhb ahhhhh
Chotuuuuuu itsssss paiininngggg aughhhhh aahahh
Urrrr geettttinnggg mooreee n moreeee by dayy 
Aughhhhhh ahhhhh butttt i wannnttt onllyyyy theseee
Monsssterrr meee aughhhh ahhhhhh  ahhhh fucckkkkk meeeee [screaming so loudly 
Chotu: no missss itttsss sammme  ahhhhh urrrr pussyyy
Gottt so tightttt missss ahhhhhh eveennn moreee thannn dishaa didii missss ah 
[Image: hpse_fullsize__1353127266_Shriya%20Saran...4587c6.JPG]

[ the servants was shocked to hear disha name as they knew disha is sister of shriya dn they came to know now as thc chottu has fucked both ladies  and they were jealoous but their hornyminds was focusing on shiry's pussy as she was making me in missionary pose and letting the servants behidn me to ahve a glimpse of her pink pussy being stuffed with my black thik dick and it was lke its stretching her already as she was screaming adn scolding my dick as i fucked disha and now she wants it bad and i was starting to move now and th servants was watching their mam pussy trying to take a massive dick in her as they are thinking its impossible but shiry miss was making ehr pusys more tight as i mentioned disha as she wanted to make me have more pleasure in her pussy] AUGHHHHH MIsss auughhh ur are making ur pussyy aughh more tighter miss aughhhh aughhhh my dick aughhhh aommmmm aommmmmmmmm [ she was telling naughty stuff again while asking to pump her  more while moaning adn screaming like ahorny lady whose womb wants cum and she was making me shove in ehr pussy harder now by hugging and making me shove 9 inches in her in one go as she stopped as my dick poked her womb and it was too much for her but her servntas was watching their dream as their madm was being pounded by a horse dick even though it was a boys' cock whos is just half her height but drilling ehr in intent to knock her up like breeding]
Shriya:aughhhhhhhhhh aaaahhhHhhhhhhhhhhhh....
Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
AUGHHHHHHHHHHH AAAHHHHH CHOTTUUU uuuu  fuckkkkaahhhh  uuuu do theseeee withhh disshhhaa
Diididiii aahahhhhhhh aughhhhh ahhhh don't do thse withhh anyonee aaaaahhhhhh whenever u wnnnna doo
Theseeeee aughhhhhhhhh ahhhhh jussytttt dooo withhh 
Urrrrr misssss aughhhhh aahhhhh chotuuuuu aaahhhh
Stoopppp aughhhhhh aahhhhhh yessss myyy hubbyyy ahhh pourrrr urrr seee dd iii meeee urrr seedd wass
Onlyyy mineee aughhhhh ahhhh[while saying chotuu stop while hughinggg himm moree tightt n chotuuu dicckk knockingg herr bowb ahin n gain she screaming like hell but also want these monsterrrr giving her great pleasure 
In open garden its like she is in heaven fuckinnggg byy a horsee
[Image: hpse_fullsize__187100937_Shriya%20Saran%...06ad12.JPG]
(09-04-2019, 03:03 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Shriya:aughhhhhhhhhh aaaahhhHhhhhhhhhhhhh....
Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
AUGHHHHHHHHHHH AAAHHHHH CHOTTUUU uuuu  fuckkkkaahhhh  uuuu do theseeee withhh disshhhaa
Diididiii aahahhhhhhh aughhhhh ahhhh don't do thse withhh anyonee aaaaahhhhhh whenever u wnnnna doo
Theseeeee aughhhhhhhhh ahhhhh jussytttt dooo withhh 
Urrrrr misssss aughhhhh aahhhhh chotuuuuu aaahhhh
Stoopppp aughhhhhh aahhhhhh yessss myyy hubbyyy ahhh pourrrr urrr seee dd iii meeee urrr seedd wass
Onlyyy mineee aughhhhh ahhhh[while saying chotuu stop while hughinggg himm moree tightt n chotuuu dicckk knockingg herr bowb ahin n gain she screaming like hell but also want these monsterrrr giving her great pleasure 
In open harden its like she is in heaven fuckinnggg byy a horsee
[Image: hpse_fullsize__187100937_Shriya%20Saran%...06ad12.JPG]
[ she was holding me and i was having my feet down adn forcing my dick deep in and the sound of my thighss slapping her under thighss was making sounds nd she was knowing chottu had learnt well adn even she is hapy and surprised that chottu will do her like she wanted ] AUGHHHH Missss aughhh yess miss aughhhhh i want u aaaughhhhhhhhhh i will give auhhhh alll in u aughhh my pee pee aughhhh is only fits u miss aughhhhhhhhhhhh [ without telling i pushed harder adn my dick shoved in her womb and 3 inches of my dick was in her owmb which was making ehr scream i real pain as her small womb was being pierced by my horse dick and she was scolding but after a while she as naughtily praising while keeping her hands on my assnad lifting me a bit to see how my cock has gone in her pussy an the sevants was seeing the only connectio n between me and her .. my black thick cock wa slike a pvc pipe going from me to deep in shiya pussy adn she knew chottu is gonna cum soon adn its going to be massive as she could feel my balls slapping on her under pussy like  a big sack of baby juice.. so she was mocking liek she is like a lucky lady to ahve a horse dick fucked and she will be lucky to have my dick alway sin .. while winking  moaning adn screaming in pleasure towards the servnats adn the servants was now seeing and jerking themseleves while looking at my thick dick shoving inhe cute pussy adn stretching and . it was like shriys opened and jkepyt her position just to let my dick in her and cum and she wanted to be bred by a boy witha  horse dick.. it was like she was planning to take my baby for reall and not serious as she was pleading and begging to knok her up as she doesn';t want her hubby to knock her up and ... sghe was begging like she wanted to be bredby a horse dick adn that too her secret hubby chottu's dick ]
Shriya:aughhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhh....ahhhhhh
Yesssssss...aughhhhh...ahhhhhhh ahhhhh u aninmall
Uuuu teaaredddd myyyy pussyyyy aughhhh aaahhhh
I teellll myyy husbanddddd aughhhhh ahhhh u banged
Urrrr missss likeeee bullll aughhhhh aahhhhh
Aahhhhhhhhh  yessssss yesss fuckkkkkk butttt i  loveee
U myyy chotuuuu hubbbyyyy aughhhhhh aaaaa uuuu fucckedddd urrrr favourite missss like horseee fukkeddd forrr brrdd herr babyy aughhhhh i onlyyy
Wnttt aughhhh ahhhhh baabyyy frommm myyy chotuuu
Hubhhyyyy bulllll aughhhhh u fukkedddd meeee likeee
Horseeee  giveeee urrr sedddd innn meeeee iii onllyyy
Wanttt urrr sedddd inn my womb aughhhh ahhhhh
[Image: hpse_fullsize__444444516_Shriya%20Saran%...179%29.JPG]
(09-04-2019, 03:23 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Shriya:aughhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhh....ahhhhhh
Yesssssss...aughhhhh...ahhhhhhh ahhhhh u aninmall
Uuuu teaaredddd myyyy pussyyyy aughhhh aaahhhh
I teellll myyy husbanddddd aughhhhh ahhhh u banged
Urrrr missss likeeee bullll aughhhhh aahhhhh
Aahhhhhhhhh  yessssss yesss fuckkkkkk butttt i  loveee
U myyy chotuuuu hubbbyyyy aughhhhhh aaaaa uuuu fucckedddd urrrr favourite missss like horseee fukkeddd forrr brrdd herr babyy aughhhhh i onlyyy
Wnttt aughhhh ahhhhh baabyyy frommm myyy chotuuu
Hubhhyyyy bulllll aughhhhh u fukkedddd meeee likeee
Horseeee  giveeee urrr sedddd innn meeeee iii onllyyy
Wanttt urrr sedddd inn my womb aughhhh ahhhhh
[Image: hpse_fullsize__444444516_Shriya%20Saran%...179%29.JPG]

[ i was feeling am gonna cum so i hugged and tried to push my dick deep in ehr like almost my dik was fully in and the servants behind was seeing only my balls thobbing to load in her.. they were really not expecting their madam to let a small boy cum in her... but to their surprise shriya was begginga dn moaning like a lady who wants a kid like possessed] AUGHHHHHHHH MIsss aughhhhhhh am gonnna UAGHHHH AUGHHHHHHHHHHHH AUghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [ the servants was seeing my balls twitching ready to blow.. and their imagination was on how much i would pour as they were still shocked to see my dick which was almost real likea  horse dick just like shriya screamd but the scene o f shriya madam being bred like a horny lady outdoor and that too by a kid was mkaing themcum in their pants while chottu was banging adn hugging her to drop his seeds in her pussy... adn shriya was naughty enough to make promise while she was also cumming as she was promissing thather pussy will take only my cock and i can drill anytime like even if anyone is wthing she would let chottu to lift her dress and shove in adn cum in her.. it was like a lusty kinky promise but she wa shsouting it aloud as in pai nd pleasure nd she was expecting ahuge load in her as she knew how much chottu came in her.. but now... chottu was much deep in ehr womb... and cumming in will amke a mom of many babies .. andshe was so happy and also scred as chottu might make her mom of more than triplets if i cum likea horse] UAGHHHH Misss ur pussyy aughhh is sqeezing me miss aughhhhhhhhhhhhh aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [ shriya was screaming adn evey servants eyes was on my balls nd dick ready to blow as they were expectings hriy madam to pull it out as i cum.. but shriya had other ideas]
Shriya:aughhhhhhhh aahhhhhhhhhhhhh aahhhhh..thappppppppppp ....thaapppppppp
Aughhhhhhhh....ahhhhhhh...thhapppp
Aaahhhhh chotuuu yesssss fuckkkkkk uurrrrr besstttt
Aughhhhhhhh ahhhhhhh uu fuckedddd urrrrr favourite missssss withhhhh withhhh urrrr horseeee dickkkk innn herrrrr likkkeeee bulllll aughhhhhh ahhhhhh yesshhhh
Aaahhhhhhhahhhhhh aughhhhhhhhhhhh  dropppp urrr seeeddd iinnnn urrrrr misssee aughhhhhhhh breddd urrrr missssss withhhh urrrrr roooddddd giiivvveeee urrr 
Babiesss innn urrrr miissss wommbbbb aughhhhh
Ahhhhhhhhhh pourrrr allll urrr sedddd innn urrr faavouioteee misss aughhhhhh iii willl onlyyyy borrnnn
Mmmyyy chotuuu hubbbyyyy aughhhhh fucvjkkkk urrr miisss urrrr monsterrrr anyytimeee u wnatttt aughhhh evevennn innns schollll nearrrr myyyy hubbbyyy aughhhh
Jussstttt liffttt myyy dressss nnnn fucckkkkk annyy timmeee annyyy where jusssyttt pourrredd alll urr sedd meee aughhhh aahhh[she hold chotuuu withhh herr thighhsss
[Image: hpse_fullsize__3723963463_Shriya%20Saran...345%29.JPG]
(09-04-2019, 03:42 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Shriya:aughhhhhhhh aahhhhhhhhhhhhh aahhhhh..thappppppppppp ....thaapppppppp
Aughhhhhhhh....ahhhhhhh...thhapppp
Aaahhhhh chotuuu yesssss fuckkkkkk uurrrrr besstttt
Aughhhhhhhh ahhhhhhh uu fuckedddd urrrrr favourite missssss withhhhh withhhh urrrr horseeee dickkkk innn herrrrr likkkeeee bulllll aughhhhhh ahhhhhh yesshhhh
Aaahhhhhhhahhhhhh aughhhhhhhhhhhh  dropppp urrr seeeddd iinnnn urrrrr misssee aughhhhhhhh breddd urrrr missssss withhhh urrrrr roooddddd giiivvveeee urrr 
Babiesss innn urrrr miissss wommbbbb aughhhhh
Ahhhhhhhhhh pourrrr allll urrr sedddd innn urrr faavouioteee misss aughhhhhh iii willl onlyyyy borrnnn
Mmmyyy chotuuu hubbbyyyy aughhhhh fucvjkkkk urrr miisss urrrr monsterrrr anyytimeee u wnatttt aughhhh evevennn innns schollll nearrrr myyyy hubbbyyy aughhhh
Jussstttt liffttt myyy dressss nnnn fucckkkkk annyy timmeee annyyy where jusssyttt pourrredd alll urr sedd meee aughhhh aahhh[she hold chotuuu withhh herr thighhsss
[Image: hpse_fullsize__3723963463_Shriya%20Saran...345%29.JPG]

[the moemnt she was shouting and giving permission to her hwole body like she had falledn for my dick my dick was strting to relase its sea of spearms in her like a flood] AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH misss auuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm AUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM [  my balls were twiching crazy like it was like pumping all in her and she as not letting me take or move it was like she was forcing me to breed her withmultiple babies at once and she knew about my amount but still she wanted it.. it wa slike she was ready to take all in even if her womb burts it ws that kind of push as she was arhcing hr body like a bow and she was screaming to everyone like she had found her rightful pussy filler.. a horse which is perfect for breeding her and she was welcoming all in and it was like whole two minutes she was screaming and i wa smoaning while mauling her bobeis while pouring my loads of cum in her and the servants was watching the bliss ful sight of a young boy unloading his sperms in a rich lady's mature pusys with almost intention like knocking he rup pretty bad] AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH missss aughhhhhhhhhh i wanna do thiss aaughhhh alll day aughh andnight aommmm aommm aommm i wanna do alll  in school aommm aomm and in home miss aommmm aommmmmmmmmmmmmm please aaughhhh wear only skirts missss aaaughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [ she was feeling naughty by my asking as it will be easy for meif she wears skirt but it was making her more horny and she was cumming as well while she was keep on asking cum while her pussy was sqeezing me like it wanted all in her like not even a drop left out .. but ehr screm wa slike am doroppping adn making her a mom of countless kids .. with the horse dick of mine]
Shriya:aughhhhhhh ahhhhhhhahhhhhhhahhhhhh aaaahhhhhhhh yesssss filllll meeeeee aughhhhh aahhhhh
Makeeee meee motherrrr offf urrr baabyyy aughhhh ahhhhhhh donnt wassteee aa dropppp giveee allll
Innn urrrr missss wombbb aughhhhh breddd meee withhh urrrrr horseeee dickkkk aughhhhh ahhhhhh yessss i mm
Cummmminnnnnggggg aughhhhhhb urerrrr misssss alsooo
Cummmiingggg yesssss onnlyyyy urrrrr ownerrrr offf boddyyyy uayghhhhhh ahhhhhhhh
Shriya:aaahhhh sirfff skirtttt kii meeeereee chottuuuu 
Hubbbyyyyy whyyyy onllyyyy skrittt aughhhb Ahhhh yesss poureddď allll urrrr seddd innn meeee ahhhhh yessss
[Image: hpse_fullsize__3752300518_Shriya%20Saran...828%29.JPG]
(09-04-2019, 03:56 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Shriya:aughhhhhhh ahhhhhhhahhhhhhhahhhhhh aaaahhhhhhhh yesssss filllll meeeeee aughhhhh aahhhhh
Makeeee meee motherrrr offf urrr baabyyy aughhhh ahhhhhhh donnt wassteee aa dropppp giveee allll
Innn urrrr missss wombbb aughhhhh breddd meee withhh urrrrr horseeee dickkkk aughhhhh ahhhhhh yessss i mm
Cummmminnnnnggggg aughhhhhhb urerrrr misssss alsooo
Cummmiingggg yesssss onnlyyyy urrrrr ownerrrr offf boddyyyy uayghhhhhh ahhhhhhhh
Shriya:aaahhhh sirfff skirtttt kii meeeereee chottuuuu 
Hubbbyyyyy whyyyy onllyyyy skrittt aughhhb Ahhhh yesss poureddď allll urrrr seddd innn meeee ahhhhh yessss
[Image: hpse_fullsize__3752300518_Shriya%20Saran...828%29.JPG]
[ i got kinky idea and was still pouring in her but she was huffing and moaning screamingwhile asking me ] AUGHHHHHHH AUGHHH Misss skirt oin schooll aughh i wanna do u in school aughhh while others watch miss aughhhhhhhh also..... no dress when aaughhh in ur home miss aughhhh i wanna be in u all aughhh tims liek AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Thissssssss [ i came huge in her again and she was unepected and the idea of me shoving when she comes home was making her lose her mind and she was cumminga dn taking fertile seeds in her and she was telling sorry to her hubby like chottu had bred her with many babies and she will be his only...] thapppppp aughhhhhhhh thapppppp aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh[ she was screaming and she was tired now adn she wanted to see her pussyy brimming with her secret hubby's cum.. so she was slowly pulling my dick out while mkaing sure she gives her boobeis ot my moutha dn she was seeing her pusy being stretched like a hole and she was mocking my dick while she was lieing like showing her pussy pushing cum out as it was too much as soon as i took my dick out cum was coming out like it was stored in ehr and it ws like pouring out and she was happily howing to the servants even tough she could know as they were hiding and .. she was praising me and telling sorry to her hubby as she will be bred only by chottu and she will do only him form now on .. just for his dick]
Shriya:aaahhhhhhhh aahhhhhhhhh aaaaahhhhhhh
Chottuuuuu seeeee whatttt u donneee ahhhhhh uurr
Pourrreddd allll urrrr seddddd innnn meeeeee aaahhh
Seeeee u teaarreeddd myyyy pusssyyyy withhhh urrr ahhhhhhhhhahhhhh withhh urrrr monsterrrrrr aughhhh ahhhhhh aaa sorrryyyyyy jaaann iii mmm froommm nn onllyyyy offf chotuuuu huubyyyy heee brredd myyyy woommbbb likkeee aa bulll withhh horseee diccvkkk auhhhh hereee loaaareddd alll herrr wommbbb innn meee  i feeellll i mmm motherrrr triplettt havvinggg inn herrr wommbbbb auhhhhhhh nowwww ii wanttt onnllyyy
Waannttt chotuuu hubbyyyy seddd in meeee 
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2002442451_Shriya%20Saran...894%29.JPG]