Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
DIRTY WORLD
Disha:aughhhhhhhhhh...aahhhhhhhhh.......ahhhhhhhh
Uessssssss myyyy hubbbyyyyy....takessss  resttt
On urrr44 wifeee diiidiiiii hottt boddyyyyy.aughhhhh
Ahhhhhhhahhhhhhhh  chotuuuuuu...sleeepp onnn urr
Diiidiiiii ahhhhahhhhhhh jsuttt don't remove urrr monsterr frommmm meeee sleeeppp myyyyy hubbyyy
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2327748035_Disha%20Patani...34e467.JPG]
(08-04-2019, 04:13 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Disha:aughhhhhhhhhh...aahhhhhhhhh.......ahhhhhhhh
Uessssssss myyyy hubbbyyyyy....takessss  resttt
On urrr44 wifeee diiidiiiii hottt boddyyyyy.aughhhhh
Ahhhhhhhahhhhhhhh  chotuuuuuu...sleeepp onnn urr
Diiidiiiii ahhhhahhhhhhh jsuttt don't remove urrr monsterr frommmm meeee sleeeppp myyyyy hubbyyy
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2327748035_Disha%20Patani...34e467.JPG]
aughhhhh didiiiiii uummmm thank u didii aughhhhhh [ i hugge dher tight and shoved in for fun making her scream dn rested on her smooth body with my dick deep in her like bonding in andshe was enjoying the fuck of her life without knowing how her life is gonna change ]
Aaaahhhh great
Shriya return from her school n see chotu sleeping with 
Her younger sister she become jelaous of that her chotu 
Hubby was with her younger sister she woke chotuun
Leave bedroom goes near car while chotu were nude with hardon
Shriya:chotu come with me sit in car we have to go somewhere [ she was little bit angry on chotu that he
Shared her monster with her own sister 
[Image: hpse_fullsize__3736596051_Shriya%20Saran...f4f2b3.JPG]
(09-04-2019, 01:05 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Shriya return from her school n see chotu sleeping with 
Her younger sister she become jelaous of that her chotu 
Hubby was with her younger sister she woke chotuun
Leave bedroom goes near car while chotu were nude with hardon
Shriya:chotu come with me sit in car we have to go somewhere [ she was little bit angry on chotu that he
Shared her monster with her own sister 
[Image: hpse_fullsize__3736596051_Shriya%20Saran...f4f2b3.JPG]

[ shriya miss was angry as i could see but i didn't know why as i thought Disha was her friend or someone who shriya asked to practice with me.. but i didn't know the truth and iw as with her in car nude while she was riding to a place with full of greenary and she was looking little angry but she was in talking mood] miss... where are we going miss... i don't even ahve clothes miss... [ i was covering my dick iwth my ahnds but it was not enough to cover the monster and she was thinking of her own plan to brainwash me ]
Shriya: going somewhere were we  alone chotu n we revise  that teach u in scholl my chotu hubyyy  misss loves 
U alot ummmmm muaahhhh [passing kiss from her car seat while chotu still trying to cover her hardon 
Shriya: chotu why r u hiding my uthirai kunjju (horse dick) with ur misss loves u na then why r u hiding chotu hubbyy its my bulll dick n  its hide with ur hand why r u hiding chotu [while driving fast ti reach guest house soon 
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2929050072_Shriya%20Saran...3083ef.JPG]
(09-04-2019, 01:21 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Shriya: going somewhere were we  alone chotu n we revise  that teach u in scholl my chotu hubyyy  misss loves 
U alot ummmmm muaahhhh [passing kiss from her car seat while chotu still trying to cover her hardon 
Shriya: chotu why r u hiding my uthirai kunjju (horse dick) with ur misss loves u na then why r u hiding chotu hubbyy its my bulll dick n  its hide with ur hand why r u hiding chotu [while driving fast ti reach guest house soon 
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2929050072_Shriya%20Saran...3083ef.JPG]

aughhh misss drive slowly miss aughhhh i feel ... little shy miss... u are wearing fully clothes and am ... not wearing mis... [ i was trying to hide it best but it was longa dn thick and it was like am trying to hide a huge rod in and she was giggling while she was wearing a small skirt and tight tops with no innears in as she wanted and planned all this... so she was taking me to her guest house without saying to disha so that she will enjoy alone without any disturbance] miss.. where are  we going miss... u like my dick that much miss.. is it that good miss... [ as she was complimentinga nd comparing it with bull nd horse now  as we are ot fucking i was listening and asking her which amde her giggle more as i was a kid asking innocent questions while two horny ladies mighthave been carrying his child in them and slowlyshe reached the guest house and no one was there not even servants as they will come after a while ]
Shriya:[gigling n giving hory smile
Shy chotuuu aah my chotu hubyy feeling shy of naked 
My hubbyy feeling shy fuckking me me withh thisss 
Bullll rodd poured huge in me n noww my chotu hubby shy off naked banged  me hole night with  these kuthirai kunjju (horse dick) monster stilll shy myyy hubby
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2706136619_Shriya%20Saran...f25889.JPG]
(09-04-2019, 01:33 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Shriya:[gigling n giving hory smile
Shy chotuuu aah my chotu hubyy feeling shy of naked 
My hubbyy feeling shy fuckking me me withh thisss 
Bullll rodd poured huge in me n noww my chotu hubby shy off naked banged  me hole night with  these kuthirai kunjju (horse dick) monster stilll shy myyy hubby
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2706136619_Shriya%20Saran...f25889.JPG]
[ as she was parising my dick like priasing a kid my dick was already harder again and i was horny too] miss.. plsss .. dont' say like that miss.. plsss [ i was shy more than ever while she parked the car and came aroudn to pick me up and she was asking about how i want her now.. as she was hornya dn after seeing my dick erecting like a 9 inch iron rod.. she understood i wanted to do he roto.. but like a obidient and naughty lover sh ewas moakcing and asking while she was bending inside car like tying to kiss me while half her body is outside the car] miss..... what is this place miss.... [ as i asked she wa bending adn showing her might cleavage and slowly trying to come over me in car while the door is opened and half he rbody is out ]
Shriya: thesee our guest house my bullll no onee disturb 
Us here jusstty uuu n urr misss commmeee chotuuu commee outt [while chotuu scared coming out naked
Chotu:misss imm nakeddd howww cann i came out misss 
Shriya:don't woryyy chotu comeee [while she remove her top n brings her cleavage near chotuuu saying to commee outt
Shriya: nowww miss alsoo nakedd comee withh meee chotu 
[Image: hpse_fullsize__101450667_Shriya%20Saran%...68738a.JPG]