Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
She just looks stunning even when not trying Big Grin

[Image: yyolSr3.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
A super hardcore femdom fantasy series 

IS's intro into the WWE arena, but unlike other wrestlers he has got a really strict WWE legend as his trainer 

IS was to be trained by none other than Becky Lynch 

She was more of a man in this arena and many male wrestlers were afraid of her 

IS was training with a new batch of sissy boys who was new here and needed to be hardened up before a ring match 

All the boys who were in the gym then stood up straight as they heard the footsteps of Becky 

But IS was new he didn't know anything, he was still trying to pull up a dumble with all his might 

[Image: VJHgXFU_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]
All these are fantasies and all pics are collected from net
if any objected posts will be immediately removed once notified to me... 
shag and have fun, dont take anything seriously

(03-04-2021, 08:04 PM)Maledom Wrote: A super hardcore femdom fantasy series 

IS's intro into the WWE arena, but unlike other wrestlers he has got a really strict WWE legend as his trainer 

IS was to be trained by none other than Becky Lynch 

She was more of a man in this arena and many male wrestlers were afraid of her 

IS was training with a new batch of sissy boys who was new here and needed to be hardened up before a ring match 

All the boys who were in the gym then stood up straight as they heard the footsteps of Becky 

But IS was new he didn't know anything, he was still trying to pull up a dumble with all his might 

i was training with a new batch of sissy rookies... boys like us really needed training and hardening up before going into the ring 

and who better to do that than Becky Lynch... who was much more of a man than most male wrestlers here

we all in the gym... and i was really weak... so even a dumble would be so hard for me to even lift up as well
Becky walked in and saw everyone standing in attentive pose out of fear and respect towards Becky 

But Becky looked at IS, who was still struggling with the dumble 

Becky: hey you, hey sissy come over here...  

But IS was so much into picking up the dumble, he couldn't listen to it 

Becky then came closer and puts her hand between the legs of IS and in her strong fist she just squeezed IS's balls 

Becky: nah nah it's ok, I was just checking are you a boy or a girl, you are so weak 

But IS was young and cute, Becky gave him a smile and then looked at the other boys who were already shivering 

[Image: bFGA8AC_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

(03-04-2021, 08:22 PM)Maledom Wrote: Becky walked in and saw everyone standing in attentive pose out of fear and respect towards Becky 

But Becky looked at IS, who was still struggling with the dumble 

Becky: hey you, hey sissy come over here...  

But IS was so much into picking up the dumble, he couldn't listen to it 

Becky then came closer and puts her hand between the legs of IS and in her strong fist she just squeezed IS's balls 

Becky: nah nah it's ok, I was just checking are you a boy or a girl, you are so weak 

But IS was young and cute, Becky gave him a smile and then looked at the other boys who were already shivering 

she putting her hand between my legs and squeezing my balls saying she needed to check if i was a boy or a girl since i was so weak

i jumped when she touched me... and then she giving me a smile... i couldnt believe it my favourite wrestler infront of me

IS: woh becky... woh i love you so much... your my fvaourite wrestler of all time...

then realising that i was doing all this and everyone waiting 

IS: woh sorry sorry becky woh its just really hard to lift
(01-03-2021, 11:39 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: She just looks stunning even when not trying Big Grin

[Image: yyolSr3.jpg]

tw : she must be so so so so tight 

[Image: 39ce280245261aab4b3e146fd63a50ce.21.jpg]
TW's content now also available at Xforum
Becky: that is a simple dumble and you are saying it's heavy to lift? You are such a sissy you need a lot of practice 

Becky marked IS as all the other boys were not like him, IS had a softness in him and that made Becky feel something for him 

It was pure lust, Becky was more like a man and had fucked many girls too with her strapon which she always wears 

Becky: you come on stand in front of me, you need to be much more than what you have, this is not an easy task 

Becky just came close aur IS ka posture theek karne ke bahane se IS ka kamar pe, gaand pe, thighs pe haath lagake usse right position pe khade karne lagi 

[Image: efd515349dcd63055bd8b5a37018e462.jpg]

(03-04-2021, 08:53 PM)timewaster Wrote: tw : she must be so so so so tight 

for sure...

damn... dont show her to me... you know the effect she as on me dost Smile

[Image: uOtpIca.jpg]
(03-04-2021, 08:55 PM)Maledom Wrote: Becky: that is a simple dumble and you are saying it's heavy to lift? You are such a sissy you need a lot of practice 

Becky marked IS as all the other boys were not like him, IS had a softness in him and that made Becky feel something for him 

It was pure lust, Becky was more like a man and had fucked many girls too with her strapon which she always wears 

Becky: you come on stand in front of me, you need to be much more than what you have, this is not an easy task 

Becky just came close aur IS ka posture theek karne ke bahane se IS ka kamar pe, gaand pe, thighs pe haath lagake usse right position pe khade karne lagi 

i could barely lift it... but it was nothing for her... becky knew that i was the weakest of everyone... but i also had a softness and cutenss about me

which becky liked... becky was so much more man than woman... she had fucked my girls... she making me stand infront of me 

and then making sure i was in the right posture... she putting her hands on my waist... ass and thighs... and i wasnt saying anything because 

one i didnt mind... and another it was becky lynch 'woh is this better becky... woh is this the right posture'
(03-04-2021, 08:56 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: for sure...

damn... dont show her to me... you know the effect she as on me dost Smile

tw : all i want to do  ..to put it blunty ..... is  to push my raging hard manhood inside this woman 

[Image: jimmy-kimmel-live-airs-every-weeknight-a...=2048x2048]
TW's content now also available at Xforum