Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
DIRTY WORLD
(07-04-2019, 04:40 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Shriya:Aughhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhh..fuckkkkkkk.ahhhhh
Ahhhhhhhh...fuckkkkk...meeeeee...ahhhhhhh...now ...aughhhhhh...u willll toppp..in urrr classsss just u have to....attend more extraaa clsses  with me till exm..aughhhh...ahhhhhhhh...fuuckkkk[while chotu also see the watchman he was scared of himmm whatt will happen n misss seee watchman uncle lokking at uss
[Image: Shriya-Saran-stills-%287%295932.jpg]

[ the watchman was a old man with out proper eye sight and he was searching for the sound but shriya knew ait and she was playing with me like i need to fuckher harder ] aughhh misss he is seeing us mamm AUGHHHH AUHH AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH [ she was feeling i was going rough by that and she understood that i will do her more if it happens so she was playing while saying like i need to fuck and cumm deep in her again while he watches so as he will not say .. even thought it was a dumb idea.. i was innocent enough to take ita dn i was fucking shriya miss in balcony while the watchman was hearing her naughty screams as she was telling him like a moaning like how a boy with a bull dick is fukcing and breeidng he rin school and thw watchman was unabel to see was searching while shriya was wnjoying her fav student who was going to balst in her again to confirm her motherhood which her hubby didn';t give ]
Shriya:aaaughhjhhhhhhh...auhhhhhhh...don't  worryy
Chotuuu nothing will hapen aughhhhhhhhh..ahhhhhh
If watchman uncle find us  i will join her in her extra clss [ saying to know wht will chotuuu thinnkkk off shring me with otherrr..
Aughhhhhhh.....ahhhhhhhh...fuckkkkkk.....meee3.....u bulllll.ahhhhhhhh....fuckkkk...urrr favvv misss[screaming louder so that watchman hear her scream but can't  do anything 
[Image: Shriya-Saran-at-siima-awards-2017-4.jpg]
(07-04-2019, 04:49 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Shriya:aaaughhjhhhhhhh...auhhhhhhh...don't  worryy
Chotuuu nothing will hapen aughhhhhhhhh..ahhhhhh
If watchman uncle find us  i will join her in her extra clss [ saying to know wht will chotuuu thinnkkk off shring me with otherrr..
Aughhhhhhh.....ahhhhhhhh...fuckkkkkk.....meee3.....u bulllll.ahhhhhhhh....fuckkkk...urrr favvv misss[screaming louder so that watchman hear her scream but can't  do anything 
[Image: Shriya-Saran-at-siima-awards-2017-4.jpg]

AUGHHHH AUGHHHH AUGHHHH missss aughhhh i love u miss aughhh i want u aoomm aughhh i will not let others mam aoommmm aommmmmmm aoioimmmmmmmmmm [ i was sucking her boobies like trying to take her whole boob in mouth and fuck her hard and she was screaming naughtily while i felt am gonna blow again ] aughhh misss aughhhhh aommmm i feell am gonna aughhh aommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm [ she understood it and sh ewas holding me and spread her leg a bit so that she can get me deeper in her and she was letting me use her and letting me to drop my load in her again like a faithful lover]
Shriya:AUGHHHHH AUGHHHHHHHH UAGHHHH chotuuu aughhh ahhhhh ughhh she  feel like pounded by a bull but even she wanted to  more with monstrous dick of her
Chotuuuu hubbyyy aughhhhhhhhh  ahhhhhhhhhahhhhh
chotu : AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH missssssssss aaughhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhh aaaommmmmmmaaaommmmmmmmmm maamm let me take me my dick out ahhhh 
But shriya holding him tightly nt leaving  him
[Image: shriyasaran271218_2.jpg]
(07-04-2019, 08:01 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Shriya:AUGHHHHH AUGHHHHHHHH UAGHHHH chotuuu aughhh ahhhhh ughhh she  feel like pounded by a bull but even she wanted to  more with monstrous dick of her
Chotuuuu hubbyyy aughhhhhhhhh  ahhhhhhhhhahhhhh
chotu : AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH missssssssss aaughhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhh aaaommmmmmmaaaommmmmmmmmm maamm let me take me my dick out ahhhh 
But shriya holding him tightly nt leaving  him
[Image: shriyasaran271218_2.jpg]

aughhhh misss aughhh leve me miss aughhhh the watchmen aughhh is going to look aughhh aughhhh [ the thrill was making my dick sweel even more which she loved and she knew watchmen will not ee us.. so she was playing to her advantage and letting chottu deep in while scraring me so that i could cum much just like she wanted..] aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh misss saughhh aommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm [ i took her boobies and rested on her body while my dick was pumping its seeds one more time into her fertile lovehole which made her orgasm again and she was in heaven]
Shriya:aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh..ahhhhhh...aughhhhhhhh
...chotuuuu....urrr....bessstttt....studentt....ahhhhhh..
Uu..donee....urrr.practical ...clsss...bestttt...ahhhhhh
Urrr..too..goodd...chotuuuu..aughhhhhhhh...ahhhh
[Image: shriyasaran061018_3.jpg]
(07-04-2019, 09:46 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Shriya:aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh..ahhhhhh...aughhhhhhhh
...chotuuuu....urrr....bessstttt....studentt....ahhhhhh..
Uu..donee....urrr.practical ...clsss...bestttt...ahhhhhh
Urrr..too..goodd...chotuuuu..aughhhhhhhh...ahhhh
[Image: shriyasaran061018_3.jpg]
[ i was cumming so much in her which she didn't even bother now as she was in heaven and she was hodling me tight and making sure all was in her and she was seeing me tired and resting on her with my dick punmping all ] aughhhhh missss aoommmmm i aooommm love u misss aoommmmm aommmmmmmmmmmmmm [ the spurts in her was making her jerk a bit but she knew her chottu is tired after the two hefty rounds as she was feeling her womb to be little heavy as it was much cum in her.. and she decided to rest a bit and taking me to her home ]
Shriya: aah aa ..mmm . . mmm aaammm hmmmm .aahhhh ammmmm...aughhhhhh..aughhhhh..ahhhhhh chotuuuuu ...ahhhh. ...lets.ss...takeeesss.ahhhhh...aughhhhhhh take some rest chotuuu.enoughhhhh fr u chotuuu.....ahhhhh.aughhhh [screaming like hell 
Chotuuuu today clss was enough fr u takesss some rest aughhhhhhh  ahhhhh   [[ it was a blissful feeling as chotu hubby pouring something twice into her and her dick  was twicthing a lot in hr womb making her to shiver and moan so hornily and she  not even letting chotu a inch to move while mocking as being a kid giving her one with such a dick twice and she was like a possessed women for her dick as she was mocking her definitely getting pregnant of twins babies by her student instead of her husband
[Image: shriyasaran180918_6.jpg]
(07-04-2019, 10:18 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Shriya: aah aa ..mmm . . mmm aaammm hmmmm .aahhhh ammmmm...aughhhhhh..aughhhhh..ahhhhhh chotuuuuu ...ahhhh. ...lets.ss...takeeesss.ahhhhh...aughhhhhhh take some rest chotuuu.enoughhhhh fr u chotuuu.....ahhhhh.aughhhh [screaming like hell 
Chotuuuu today clss was enough fr u takesss some rest aughhhhhhh  ahhhhh   [[ it was a blissful feeling as chotu hubby pouring something twice into her and her dick  was twicthing a lot in hr womb making her to shiver and moan so hornily and she  not even letting chotu a inch to move while mocking as being a kid giving her one with such a dick twice and she was like a possessed women for her dick as she was mocking her definitely getting pregnant of twins babies by her student instead of her husband
[Image: shriyasaran180918_6.jpg]

[ her cute moans and warm hug was making me more comfy adn my dick was still hard in her pumping drops of cum which she never let me out as she wanted it to be completely poured in her as if she is like possessed an she ws hugging and looking at the sky while parainsing me over her hubby adn she was asking how was her class] AUGHHHHHH missss i aoommmmm aommmmmmmm aommmmmmm misss i ... aommmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm [ i was like sleeping on her with her boobies in mouth which made her giggle a bit as if am like a baby not letting her juicy boobies and she was holding and mocking her hubby with a boy adn she was thinking how it would be if she had me all day form now adn she was acting like scared while she knew she will be having fun and she was thinking about the time and it was past midnight so she was trying to make me get to her home]
Shriya: aah aa ..mmm . . mmm aaammm hmmmm .aahhhh ammmmm...aughhhhhh..aughhhhh..ahhhhhh chotuuuuu ...ahhhh. itsss too late chotuu after sometime there were morning any one see us ahhhhhhhhh aughhh
Letsss go homeeee ahhhhh
Chotuu:but maaamm my clothhh was so dirttyyy how can i go 
My home [that's shriya also want take chotu to her home 
N have more fun
Shriya:ahhhhhh ..mmmmm...so ..let's my homee but jusstt takes a leave fromm whatt if anyone see me 
With uuu at night while on other hand chotuu still trying to push more in her even though he was fully in and shriya laughing  while moaning and started to caress her head on her boobies and she was showing her love while hugginga dn wrpping her thighs on chotuu
[Image: shriya-saran-iifa-utsavam-2017-2day12.jpg]