Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
DIRTY WORLD
Shriya:aahhhhh...auuuughhhhhhhhhhhhhh...chotuuuu..aaaaaahhhhhhhh...ummmmmm....chotuuuu....they were....empty....chotuuuu...aughhhhhhhh....(while chotu say but maaam u said these were used for feeding naa
Aughhhhh  chotuuuu  i said but my were emptyyy ur to weakkk in chotuuuu u have to learnnnn many thing today iiinnn bio practical clsss....chotuu u enjoying ur extra clss naa aughhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhh
[Image: hpse_fullsize__670920124_Shriya%20Saran%...291e6b.JPG]
(07-04-2019, 01:26 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Shriya:aahhhhh...auuuughhhhhhhhhhhhhh...chotuuuu..aaaaaahhhhhhhh...ummmmmm....chotuuuu....they were....empty....chotuuuu...aughhhhhhhh....(while chotu say but maaam u said these were used for feeding naa
Aughhhhh  chotuuuu  i said but my were emptyyy ur to weakkk in chotuuuu u have to learnnnn many thing today iiinnn bio practical clsss....chotuu u enjoying ur extra clss naa aughhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhh
[Image: hpse_fullsize__670920124_Shriya%20Saran%...291e6b.JPG]
[ i was on her body like a baby as she was holding me and walking to the bench] aommm aommmm yess misss aommm aomom aommmmmmmaaommmmmmmmmmmm [ she was feelig th bulge rubbing her tummy and it was big and she was happy while moaning and screaming little for my bites] aoomm akkk akkkk aommm aommmm aommmmmmmmmmm [ as she placed me on bench i was sucking her boobies and when she pulled out i bit her hard and she shouted a bit and looked at her boobies as it had teeth mark which she mocked me while she wa standing with her apanty alone and moved her body like a model while she was asking about how much i like her while she slowly started to remove my shorts as she was horny to take a look at my monster]\
Shriya: aaaaahhhhhhh...aughhhhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhhhh..ccchotuuuu ...uuuu...aughhhhh (indicating to her bob bite mark say see what uu give ur miss in return chotu screaming then she relaxed n say.
Chotu telll  mmeee what u likesss in ur missss nn her practical class chotu (walking like model in panty n showing her ass n ask these
[Image: hpse_fullsize__3442821246_Shriya%20Saran...300c45.JPG]
(07-04-2019, 01:38 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Shriya: aaaaahhhhhhh...aughhhhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhhhh..ccchotuuuu ...uuuu...aughhhhh (indicating to her bob bite mark say see what uu give ur miss in return chotu screaming then she relaxed n say.
Chotu telll  mmeee what u likesss in ur missss nn her practical class chotu (walking like model in panty n showing her ass n ask these
[Image: hpse_fullsize__3442821246_Shriya%20Saran...300c45.JPG]
[ as she asked she wiggled her as sand came close like kneeling adn pulling my shorts down] aughh mam.. u are aughh so kind and aughh nice to me..aughh teacches me aughh nice nad aughhhh u are so good mam.. [ as i said she was happya dn she was pulling my shorts only to see a huge dick coiled inside a small boxer and even she was shocked as my boxer was like it could tear apart as the bulge was that big an she was slolwy touching while looking to me below my dick and sh was slowly rubbing adn removing my boxer while asking naughty questions ]
Shriya: aaaaahhhhhhh...aughhhhhhh..chotuuuu....what..thse[s s
eeee trying to hold her huge rod with one hand while  sheeee failed inn itt                                                    chottuuuu it howw is these possile it seemm u practicee very hard at home in bio
Chotuuu if u shown me these brfore exm u were not only top in clss u were top of me also after school hr
[Image: hpse_fullsize__3850786649_Shriya%20Saran...dccb10.JPG]
(07-04-2019, 01:48 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Shriya: aaaaahhhhhhh...aughhhhhhh..chotuuuu....what..thse[s s
eeee trying to hold her huge rod with one hand while  sheeee failed inn itt                                                    chottuuuu it howw is these possile it seemm u practicee very hard at home in bio
Chotuuu if u shown me these brfore exm u were not only top in clss u were top of me also after school hr
[Image: hpse_fullsize__3850786649_Shriya%20Saran...dccb10.JPG]

[ i was innoccent enough as i was confused by her double meaning joke and it made her laugh ] aughhhhh mam what are u saying mamm aughhhhh [ she was holding and removing my boxer and out came my monster which was semi hard dripping my pre cum and it was like 8 inches long with 3 inch thick and she was amazed and she was not belivig in mind but her horny mind was overlooking it and she was holding and strpoking it wih both hands as it was like heavy for her and also thick enough and she wa smocking me for having such a thing while she was looking at me stroking and some tims she kissed my dick head just to amke me moan and enojyed] aughhh misss no don't kiss aughhhhh aaughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [ she was enjoying it and she knew it was time for main event too so she was troking it nice nad gentle as she doesn't want to make my first tie to cum outside]
Shriya:mmmahhhhhh...ummmmmmmm....ahhhhhhhh...chotuuuu...gett ready for ur imortant topic ummmmmm...muahhhhh...[ she slowly slide her panty down n enjoying the situation off chotuuu
[Image: shriya-saran-beach-photoshoot3.jpg]
(07-04-2019, 01:58 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Shriya:mmmahhhhhh...ummmmmmmm....ahhhhhhhh...chotuuuu...gett ready for ur imortant topic ummmmmm...muahhhhh...[ she slowly slide her panty down n enjoying the situation off chotuuu
[Image: shriya-saran-beach-photoshoot3.jpg]

[ i havent noticed she was sliding her own panty down while skneeling before me and holding my dick and she was telling naughty stuff about my dick as how big it was for me and even she was acting like scared even though she was much elder to me and she was enjpoying my moaning and pleasure while  she was planning to teach me about her pussy too and then she was plannig to get her student's first time in her.. so she was slowly standing up but still she was telling naughty stuff about my dick and comparing it while standinga dn my eyes immeditaely locked on her clean shaven pussy which she loved as she was expecting me to look at her pussy but i was so  shocked to see her naked before me my dick was twiching so much in her hand which amd eher confirm her night is gonna be so much fun and also she might end up screaming as she was feeling my dick was getting even more thicker] aaughhhh missss aughhh my pee pee aughhhhhhhhh its aughhhhhhhh aughhhh ur hands are aughhhh mammm aughhh .. [ after seeing her] aughh misss u are .. not.. wearing aughh.... [ i tried to look aside but my mind was on her and enjoying her body and pussy and i was curious on her pussy]
Shriya:aaahhhhh...aughhhhhhhhhhhhh.....its wasss  to large chotuuuu aughhhhhhhhhhh....ahhhhhhh lokk...these..itsss was like a size of horse....theseee...wil tearr ur maamm pusssyyyy chotuuuu ahhhhhhh...aughhhhhhhh(while chotu eager to know what she saying
[Image: shriya-saran-paisa-vasool9.jpg]
(07-04-2019, 02:10 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Shriya:aaahhhhh...aughhhhhhhhhhhhh.....its wasss  to large chotuuuu aughhhhhhhhhhh....ahhhhhhh lokk...these..itsss was like a size of horse....theseee...wil tearr ur maamm pusssyyyy chotuuuu ahhhhhhh...aughhhhhhhh(while chotu eager to know what she saying
[Image: shriya-saran-paisa-vasool9.jpg]

[ she was holding it little tight as i was feeling a bit of pain ] aughhhhh missss my pee pee aughhhh is it like aughh horse aughhh waht are u saying mam aughhhh pussyy mam.. aughh what it ... [ i was seeing her pussy dripping tiny doroplets of her pre cum and she knew chottu wants to see and learn about her psecial p[lace so she made me stand down on bench while she sat on teachers bench and she was holding me between he rhtighss and showed he rpussy and slowly telling me but i was already touching it and being so sensitive she was moaning already while mocking me and without her expectatio i was slowly kisisng her pussy adn she was shocked and maoning high while enjoying as she never thought chottu would take he rpussy in his mouth ]a miss its so soft and aoommmmm aoommmmmmmmmmmmm juicy mam aoommmmmmmmmmmaaaoommmmmmmmmmmmm [ she was sitting on the bench shiveirng so bad while hodling my head on her pussy and she was getting more horny as she was seeing herslef a mature women sitting naked and her pussy wa sbeing sucked by a kid and she was unable to stop but soon gonna cum]