Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
DIRTY WORLD
Shriya: mmmmuaaahhhhh  ...chottuuu (dropinh saliva in chotuuuu mouthhhh) muahhhhhh chotuuuu thatsss salivaaa chotuuuu understood ummmm mmmuaahhhh (while chotuuuu busy looking at her cleavage
While she enjoying seeing these 
Chotuuuu understood what was these ( asking about saliva
[Image: hpse_fullsize__763644435_Shriya%20Saran%...637192.JPG]
(07-04-2019, 12:33 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Shriya: mmmmuaaahhhhh  ...chottuuu (dropinh saliva in chotuuuu mouthhhh) muahhhhhh chotuuuu thatsss salivaaa chotuuuu understood (while chotuuuu busy looking at her cleavage
While she enjoying seeing these 
Chotuuuu understood what was these ( asking about saliva
[Image: hpse_fullsize__763644435_Shriya%20Saran%...637192.JPG]

[ i was literally on her lap while my ahnds was on her shoulder while my eyes was looking at her massive clevage and she was mockoing me ] aoommm aommm slurrppp aoommmmmmm mam... what.. waht..... [ i was shocked by the kisses and i was stammeringw hich amd eher laugh and she knew it was too much for a boy and she was seing me looking at her boobeis a bit so she started to think and planned to start her bio lesson form her boobies so she was mocking me for being a nice student and a kisser while slowly unbuttong her shirt and slowly breathing heavily making ehr boobies big and watching my reaction and she was asking for which i was stammering hard] aoommmm aommm mam.. i .. i ... dont ... kow.. mamm
Shriya: don't know chothuu where r ur mind focus na u were doing well chotuuuu muahhhhhhh mmmm but tell what r u thinking off[while now chotuuuu rod was getting hard n poking shriya ass while shriya enjoying now rod was getting ready for me but she can't even think of size for small boy
[Image: hpse_fullsize__3063507328_Shriya%20Saran...15c955.JPG]
(07-04-2019, 12:44 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Shriya: don't know chothuu where r ur mind focus na u were doing well chotuuuu muahhhhhhh mmmm but tell what r u thinking off[while now chotuuuu rod was getting hard n poking shriya ass while shriya enjoying now rod was getting ready for me but she can't even think of size for small boy
[Image: hpse_fullsize__3063507328_Shriya%20Saran...15c955.JPG]
[ as i was on her lap my dick was starting to bulge up and poking on her tummy and side of her ass and she was thinking that ehr student in growing in a mocking way as she doesn't know about the size] auummmmm misss am aoommm aommm sorryy  i was looking aoommm aommmmmmmmmmmm [ she was opening her shirt and i placed my handon her right boobie] i looked here maoomm mamm [ as i touched it it was so soft and big and she was enjoying tghe courage little boy is howing and she was stopping her kisses and she slowly started to mock me while trying to remove her bra too and slowly she was making it like she is teaching about bio while she was undressing her bra so as to make me fall for her boobies]
Shriya:ahhhhh mmmmmm ahhhh(enjoying her poking rod n then pressing chotu hand on her boob she ask
Chotu telll me something what u know aboyt these
[Image: hpse_fullsize__1649918683_Shriya%20Saran...d4d504.JPG]
(07-04-2019, 12:52 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Shriya:ahhhhh mmmmmm ahhhh(enjoying her poking rod n then pressing chotu hand on her boob she ask
Chotu telll me something aboyt these
[Image: hpse_fullsize__1649918683_Shriya%20Saran...d4d504.JPG]

mam... these are... these are... [ i was getting nervous but i was trying to say it ] boobs mam.... am i right mam.. [ i tried to take my ahnds out but she was forcing it more on her while she was removing her bra and it was being herld by my ahdns on her boobies which was pressed by her.. if she levas it will fall.. she wanted to present it me while she was playing and mocking me and she was congratulating me and she was making it like she is goingt o give it to me as a reward]
Shriya: correct chotuuuu these r boobs from which child were feeded n for ur r right i have to reward u fr ur correct answer ( what maam reward what reward maam asking happily ...while also looking at them m.. as he says.. but again he keeps looking at boobs.. his erection is geetng more bigger which were disturbing chottuuu size was huge even erection visible above pant 
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2364327650_Shriya%20Saran...c8ebc0.JPG]
(07-04-2019, 01:04 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Shriya: correct chotuuuu these r boobs from which child were feeded n for ur r right i have to reward u fr ur correct answer ( what maam reward what reward maam asking happily ...while also looking at them m.. as he says.. but again he keeps looking at boobs.. his erection is geetng more bigger which were disturbing chottuuu size was huge even erection visible above pant 
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2364327650_Shriya%20Saran...c8ebc0.JPG]

[ i was getting even more hard as the shorts i wore were making visible bulge huge and she was nocticing it and she took her hands off my ahnds and as i took it her bar fell down while showing her huge boobies] mammm..... u .. u... [ i tried ot move back but she hugged me while slowly making me og to her boobies and she was trying to make my mouth align with her boobies and she was moaning a bit while asking to kiss and make her happy ] aoommmmmmm mamm aoommmmmmmmmmmmmm aaoommmmmmmm [ i hugged her hip as she was pulling me to her and she was feeling my mouth enveloping her boobei snad nipple sand she was moaning while mocking em like a baby and she was telling horny stuff about her boobies while she was slowly dajusting her pose so as to removemy shirt and shorts]
Shriya:mmmmuahhhhhhhhhhhh....ahhhhhhhhhh....chotuuuu......aughhhhhh......give ur maammm....a kisss...ahhhhhh which i teach u at strt ahhhhhhhh.....kissss me chotuuuu....ahhhhhhh
(While on other side in removing her pant she touched her bulge which mking her more hornyy 
[Image: hpse_fullsize__3994589851_Shriya%20Saran...30462f.JPG]
(07-04-2019, 01:14 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Shriya:mmmmuahhhhhhhhhhhh....ahhhhhhhhhh....chotuuuu......aughhhhhh......give ur maammm....a kisss...ahhhhhh which i teach u at strt ahhhhhhhh.....kissss me chotuuuu....ahhhhhhh
(While on other side in removing her pant she touched her bulge which mking her more hornyy 
[Image: hpse_fullsize__3994589851_Shriya%20Saran...30462f.JPG]

[ i was more into her boobeis now as her nipples and scent was making me crazy and i was ssucking like my life is on it and she was asking for kiss but i was kissing and sucking her boobies so hard as she wa smoaning and feeling the young bpoy's lust and enjoying while she was loosening my shirt and she was loosening her skirt too and she was enjoying my suckinga dn when i bite her boobies she was screama ing a bit but was mocking me instead of scolding as she knew i am new to it and she wa snejoying while mocking and slowly she stood while holding me and was walking to the teachers bench in front of the class while every step she made i was biting and sucking her boobies and as she walked her skirt fell off near my bench and she was only with her naughty pantya dn am with shorts ] aommmm aommmm aomm misss aommm aommm these are soommmm akkkkkkkkkkkk akkkkkkkkkkkk so softt aoommm aommm aomm aommmmmmmmmmmmmmm [ she mocked me as am being a baby and nothing will come out of it but i still was biting and sucking it ]