Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
Just Love Her Smile

[Image: V0LX1RP.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(12-02-2021, 02:34 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: Just Love Her Smile

And her too

Can never decide between the two of them Big Grin

[Image: ktGxasU.jpg]
Can never get enough of her Smile

[Image: PROMO_kristen_stewart_diana.jpg]
(14-02-2021, 02:05 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: Can never get enough of her Smile

[Image: gettyimages-531835312jpg.jpg]
(14-02-2021, 02:05 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: Can never get enough of her Smile

Just everything about her is too damn good Big Grin

[Image: newFile-4.jpg]
(14-02-2021, 03:05 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: Just everything about her is too damn good Big Grin

[Image: Kristen-Stewart-Personal-Shopper-Photoca...Site-1.jpg]
there are shitty people, then they are the scum of the earth people but IS and kristen were even below that

living everyday as id it could be their last and they dint give a shit about it, all they wanted was a bit of food and tons of drugs

kristen had less blood and more drugs in her system she hadn't been really sober for the past 15 years

and all u did was just arrange more and more for her, u had sold ur moms jewelry just so she could get high

[Image: 9btpgDY.jpg]

even ur parents had abondaned you cause thats how much u loved kristen, who was just the worst influence on you

and you also were the worst influence on her, evryday u used to get in bum fights just for a mere snort of cocoane

u had already emptied the spot behind the cheap asian restaurant digging through their trash, it had nothing

kristen: (kees deep in trash) there's fucking nothing here i am straving, (she found a wrapper with mustard and licked it)

[Image: vObGp2x.jpg]

umm yumm u want some IS (u alos licked it) fuck this im in mood for a burger lets check the burgerking dumpster down the road

(u both stinked so much when u walked people on the street would move away but u guys dint care)

IS: (u reached the dumpster and ransacked it and found a cheeseburger) babe here its is its half eaten, damn what a lucky day

kristen : damn give me (as she was about to eat something pushed u both on the floor) wtf

homeless bum: hey this is my spot get the fuck out of here!!! thats my burger (he leaped on it and kristen was fighting him for it)

[Image: bIsmxF6.jpg]
(14-02-2021, 10:53 PM)wkdevil Wrote: there are shitty people, then they are the scum of the earth people but IS and kristen were even below that

living everyday as id it could be their last and they dint give a shit about it, all they wanted was a bit of food and tons of drugs

kristen had less blood and more drugs in her system she hadn't been really sober for the past 15 years

and all u did was just arrange more and more for her, u had sold ur moms jewelry just so she could get high

even ur parents had abondaned you cause thats how much u loved kristen, who was just the worst influence on you

and you also were the worst influence on her, evryday u used to get in bum fights just for a mere snort of cocoane

u had already emptied the spot behind the cheap asian restaurant digging through their trash, it had nothing

kristen: (kees deep in trash) there's fucking nothing here i am straving, (she found a wrapper with mustard and licked it)

umm yumm u want some IS (u alos licked it) fuck this im in mood for a burger lets check the burgerking dumpster down the road

(u both stinked so much when u walked people on the street would move away but u guys dint care)

IS: (u reached the dumpster and ransacked it and found a cheeseburger) babe here its is its half eaten, damn what a lucky day

kristen : damn give me (as she was about to eat something pushed u both on the floor) wtf

homeless bum: hey this is my spot get the fuck out of here!!! thats my burger (he leaped on it and kristen was fighting him for it)

we were just pure trash... even thou my parents abondoned me i didnt really care... i was just with kristen... and both of us were just living the dirty trailer trash life

she was knees deep in trash finding a wrapper with mustard and we both licking before going to the burger kind dumpster... and we got luck finding a burger only half eaten

before a homeless bum coming and he fighting kristen for it... i helped out grabbing him off her and pushing him away

IS: go find somewhere else (picking the burger off the floor) here you go babe... all yours
(14-02-2021, 10:59 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: we were just pure trash... even thou my parents abondoned me i didnt really care... i was just with kristen... and both of us were just living the dirty trailer trash life

she was knees deep in trash finding a wrapper with mustard and we both licking before going to the burger kind dumpster... and we got luck finding a burger only half eaten

before a homeless bum coming and he fighting kristen for it... i helped out grabbing him off her and pushing him away

IS: go find somewhere else (picking the burger off the floor) here you go babe... all yours

kristen: (she started eating the dirty burger, even ate some off the road she was hhungry) umm so good

babe have some i thinks its just 2 days old, its still good (u took a bite and were so hungry u loved it)

(to the homeless guy) u trash if i see u here again im gotta beat u up, get out from here this is our dumpster now

(trailer trash people like u had dumpsters u claimed and she wanted this)

[Image: Kristen-Stewart-454009.jpg]

IS: damn babe it was a good day now we have asian and a burger place for ourselves (even though it was thrown away food)

2 days had passed and u and her hadnt eatan again properly cause she was shooting up heroine to the point of she was passed out

she was passed on in the middle of the street it was so dark a  drunk guy walked over her a step on her stomach but she dint move)

[Image: k.jpg]

IS: hey fuckace watch it thats my girl!!

guy: jeez is she dead (he kicked her) damn man check on her,( he unzipped and was pissing beside her) this should wake her up

(he strted pissing on her and that woke her up)

kristen: um um hey hey (she wiping the piss off her) u fucker (threw a bottle at him) get outta here

IS: babe we should get to the trailer now

kristen: damn but we dont have the 50$, the lot owner wont like that, well guess i gotta suk him off again

[Image: E6B_17045_146913.jpg]
(14-02-2021, 11:09 PM)wkdevil Wrote: kristen: (she started eating the dirty burger, even ate some off the road she was hhungry) umm so good

babe have some i thinks its just 2 days old, its still good (u took a bite and were so hungry u loved it)

(to the homeless guy) u trash if i see u here again im gotta beat u up, get out from here this is our dumpster now

(trailer trash people like u had dumpsters u claimed and she wanted this)

IS: damn babe it was a good day now we have asian and a burger place for ourselves (even though it was thrown away food)

2 days had passed and u and her hadnt eatan again properly cause she was shooting up heroine to the point of she was passed out

she was passed on in the middle of the street it was so dark a  drunk guy walked over her a step on her stomach but she dint move)

IS: hey fuckace watch it thats my girl!!

guy: jeez is she dead (he kicked her) damn man check on her,( he unzipped and was pissing beside her) this should wake her up

(he strted pissing on her and that woke her up)

kristen: um um hey hey (she wiping the piss off her) u fucker (threw a bottle at him) get outta here

IS: babe we should get to the trailer now

kristen: damn but we dont have the 50$, the lot owner wont like that, well guess i gotta suk him off again

we eating two days old dirty food... we saying the dumpster was ours... these were the people we cuod get one over on... just the homeless peoople since they were even worse than us

she passed out and getting stepped on and he even pissing on her

IS: hey... dont piss on my girl... you ok babe (then saying we should get to the trailer... but we never had $50... we never saw $50 together in our lives)

yes babe... i think suck him off and that should get us by for a couple of weeks na... i dont think we shoud keep sleeping on the street