Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Poll: Do u like to shag on NAYANTHARA ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES
96.19%
202 96.19%
NO
3.81%
8 3.81%
Total 210 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.85 Average
Glamour Xclusive ***___ NAYANTHARA ___***
When newly married my wife was very inspired by Naya's sarees and cholis, they made her feel sexy and she could display her sexiness to the fullest

[Image: nayantara%2Bhot%2Bsaree%2Bstills%2B%25281%2529.jpg]
[Image: Sexy+and+Glamorous+Nayanthara+in+a+safro...y+back.jpg][Image: Nayanthara-68.jpg]
When I told her that I found Nayan very sexy my wife got little envious, I'd tell her how I used to fantasise about when I was single. In order to beat the competition my wife would wear the sexiest saree and tightest blouse while I was watching Nayan's videos on TV and walk around to divert me. Made it difficult to not get tempted to her oozing sexiness of her open back and assets peeping behind her transparent pallu, threatening to bounce out.......

[Image: jdwmV3jjadhsi.jpg][Image: Nayanthara-Sexy-Photo.webp]
[Image: nayantara-011.jpg]
Photo 
She has the habit of removing her bra right before coming to bed and just sleep in her tiny choli, she'd do it just to keep her sexy boobies accessible to me during the night. She' ask me not to look at her while she changed. He open back cholis drove me crazy, once in bed I used to pull every thread of her choli while seducing her with dirty talk

[Image: nayantara.hot_.jpg?fit=2025%2C1160&ssl=1]
(04-11-2020, 12:32 AM)larocker00 Wrote: She has the habit of removing her bra right before coming to bed and just sleep in her tiny choli, she'd do it just to keep her sexy boobies accessible to me during the night. She' ask me not to look at her while she changed. He open back cholis drove me crazy, once in bed I used to pull every thread of her choli while seducing her with dirty talk

[Image: nayantara.hot_.jpg?fit=2025%2C1160&ssl=1]

[Image: 170886822_ezgif-com-rotate-40-ty.gif]
xossiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip thumbup
[Image: 170889854_b837.jpg]
[Image: 170887050_ezgif-com-resize-46.gif]
[Image: 170889913_b1008.jpg]
[Image: 170887087_ezgif-com-video-to-gif-97-rt.gif]
[Image: 170890005_a3779.jpg]