Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
Damn... She's So Stunning Smile

[Image: oaS6Ki2.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(08-08-2020, 03:46 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: Damn... She's So Stunning Smile

[Image: 1432228992_XCAN172-519_2015_211502_hd.jpg]
So Hot Smile

[Image: ktGxasU.jpg]
when a regular slim shot dude gets a hot GF in his batch

every one in the gang wants to try there luck with the beauty

if she is more open minded then banging her is the first thought will cross our mind Big Grin

[Image: kristen-stewart-hot-cleavage.jpg]
(22-08-2020, 03:55 PM)HiRod Wrote: when a regular slim shot dude gets a hot GF in his batch

every one in the gang wants to try there luck with the beauty

if she is more open minded then banging her is the first thought will cross our mind Big Grin

Shes just so hot Smile

[Image: 5BQP5Wz.jpg]
That wedding day of IS and kristen

the day even kristen lost the count of how many dicks she has swollowed and ride on

IS ke family - friends - even the priest couldn't resist himself

[Image: iD22yXD.jpg]
(22-08-2020, 04:11 PM)HiRod Wrote: That wedding day of IS and kristen

the day even kristen lost the count of how many dicks she has swollowed and ride on

IS ke family - friends - even the priest couldn't resist himself

we didnt even end up getting married because of all that... she spent the entire day getting fucked and sucking cocks...

of my family and friends... and even the priest had a go on her

her in the white wedding dress... getting fucked by so many men... even thou she didnt get married was still the best day ever
And she can never forget the day when u first time brought her to meet ur family

at a dinner and after few minutes u lost the track of both kristen and ur father

that night she came 7 times and fainted but still he kept on fucking her

ur dad IS he is a man who knows how to

satisfy a women needs unlike u Big Grin

[Image: kristen-stewart-olive-and-blue-4258.jpg]
(22-08-2020, 04:22 PM)HiRod Wrote: And she can never forget the day when u first time brought her to meet ur family

at a dinner and after few minutes u lost the track of both kristen and ur father

that night she came 7 times and fainted but still he kept on fucking her

ur dad IS he is a man who knows how to

satisfy a women needs unlike u Big Grin

at first... my family were not huge fans of me marrying a white girl... but soon she changed all their minds

it started with my dad on that day... and soon followed everyone else... now they all love her...

and even remember he saying to me 'damn babe... woh i didnt think your dad would be that good... i mean you sure your his son'
(22-08-2020, 04:28 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: at first... my family were not huge fans of me marrying a white girl... but soon she changed all their minds

it started with my dad on that day... and soon followed everyone else... now they all love her...

and even remember he saying to me 'damn babe... woh i didnt think your dad would be that good... i mean you sure your his son'

even her screams made ur dad's friends think that kristen is a hooker which ur dad has booked for the night

and after ur dad has done with her all eleven members of ur dad'd closed group went one after another

and fucked her barins out and we can see how they handled that slim beauty she was not able to walk

u had to help her just get her into the taxi damn bitch all the cum she wanted

[Image: 201909-Kristen-Stewart-Alasdair-McLellan-01.JPG]