Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Glamour Xclusive Exotix fantasies in telugu (welcum to fuck naniwife nani akka nani amaa nani chelli)
(01-03-2019, 09:24 PM)Johnpaul Wrote: sorry jijuu... after seing tammu akka i forget the whole wordl so only ... sorry tammuu didii [ i hugged her like a small bro and my face was on her hip as i was so small than her while hugging her around the waist] didi... sorry didi...

My Wife Sunitha : ohhooo that's okay Chotu................

[Image: Dz_W7lkVsAAhDLZ.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
I Love, Lust and Respect Actresses....they are my stress busters.........
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(01-03-2019, 08:00 PM)playboyplayboy Wrote:
nani sir wt about you ani na pant vepi na underwear vepi 16 inches lechi bussa koduthuna na modda ne pellam lips ki rub chesthu vodaka na modda meda posthu nenu stop ani chepa varaku nanu teas chesthu kavisthu na cock ne suck chesi nanu mepinchun idi frist level of test antu ne pellam face ne na balls tho koduthu ahhhhhh start your work on my cock 

Nani  : Always yes

My Wife Sunitha sucking Usman's Dick restlesslly

[Image: Ileana-DCruz-in-Fiji.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(01-03-2019, 09:27 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Sunitha : ohhooo that's okay Chotu................

[Image: Dz_W7lkVsAAhDLZ.jpg]

Thank u tammuu akkaa ummmmm [ i was kissing her hip as i was s kid but she was feeling it as she was not able to stand sstraight and she was moaning a laughing a bit while she had eyes on chottu for long and she wanted to take it next step ] akkku are the best akka ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
(01-03-2019, 09:29 PM)nani19999 Wrote: Nani  : Always yes

My Wife Sunitha sucking Usman's Dick restlesslly

[Image: Ileana-DCruz-in-Fiji.jpg]
illuuu bhabhiii such a meaty bhabhii
(01-03-2019, 09:20 PM)Johnpaul Wrote: regiii didi or tammu didi Smile

My Wife Sunitha to John : I am angry on you Chotu..............I won't talk to you...............her mouth was saying this but her voluptuous body is doing the other way round.................exposing her back and back assets along with sharp corner eye looks to seduce her brother John

[Image: e846db72bdb9066d56411eb5fef50f18.jpg]
(01-03-2019, 09:32 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Sunitha to John : I am angry on you Chotu..............I won't talk to you...............her mouth was saying this but her voluptuous body is doing the other way round.................exposing her back and back assets along with sharp corner eye looks to seduce her brother John

[Image: e846db72bdb9066d56411eb5fef50f18.jpg]

regiii akka.... why akka what did i do akka.. [ i tried to come front but she always turned and not allowing me to see her face and i was seeing her hip and ass to me so i got naughty and kissed her ass cheeks as it was startight to my lips and as she laughed i bit her ass cheeks naughtily ] ummmmmmm regii akkaa  ...aakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk haha... u always naughty akkaa [ she was feeling my bite but it was gentle one and she always play with me like this ]
(01-03-2019, 09:29 PM)Johnpaul Wrote: Thank u tammuu akkaa ummmmm [ i was kissing her hip as i was s kid but she was feeling it as she was not able to stand sstraight and she was moaning a laughing a bit while she had eyes on chottu for long and she wanted to take it next step ] akkku are the best akka ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

My Wife Sunitha's inside feeling when her brother kissing her lips.............Tsunami might have caused only 1% of the damage when compared to her struggle

[Image: 098f6ba799c05d54e07ec68d364aaef3--mini-s...leries.jpg]

My Wife Sunitha to John with excitement : How is it Chotu ? How is your Akka's kiss ?? How are your Akka's lips taste to you ??? haaan tell me na

[Image: tamanna_latest_photo_shoot_pics_stills_01.JPG]
(01-03-2019, 09:36 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Sunitha's inside feeling when her brother kissing her lips.............Tsunami might have caused only 1% of the damage when compared to her struggle

[Image: 098f6ba799c05d54e07ec68d364aaef3--mini-s...leries.jpg]

My Wife Sunitha to John with excitement : How is it Chotu ? How is your Akka's kiss ?? How are your Akka's lips taste to you ??? haaan tell me na

akkaa ummmmmmm i love u akka... i will alwys love u akka... but u only not taking time to play with me akka... [ i was hugging her with arms around her and resting on her meaty ass and as my head was right below her boobies] u said u will gift me something spl nah akka... [ she was actually planning to make me hers on one day but she was not able to .. so i told.. but tammu didi was already planning to have it now even though it was broad day time]
(01-03-2019, 09:30 PM)Johnpaul Wrote: illuuu bhabhiii such a meaty bhabhii

My Wife Sunitha : Why won't you taste it John ? I am happy to serve you

[Image: ileana-amarakbaranthony-prerelease50.jpg]
(01-03-2019, 09:39 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Sunitha : Why won't you taste it John ? I am happy to serve you

[Image: ileana-amarakbaranthony-prerelease50.jpg]

[ i was shocked to see her saying it to me .. i was feeling shy as i thought she knew i have feelings for her ] bhabhii... am... am.... sorry bhabhii.. i know its wrong .. [ i was feelling shy but my monster down woke up and making a tent which i didn't notice]