Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average
Cum fuck
(14-07-2020, 01:41 PM)Cumster Wrote: tab tak kriti ne apne vastra badal diye the

sainik k awaz sunte hi kriti darwaz ki oar dekhne lagti hai

maharaj KF k aagman ka pratiksha karti hai

kriti k chehre pe ek halkisi muskaan

then she claps her hand

kriti: ekaant ............aur sab wahan se nikal jaate hai
Everyone leaves ....dasi pulling the curtains ...

Kf: maharani Kriti ...adbhut hai aap ...ati Sundar ...

Kf: aapko humare prastaav ka gyat to hai na ...Humari Santan ..aapke kookh me ....
[Image: 55be5af4d5761c982141ef79a9cd8e65.jpg]
(14-07-2020, 01:40 PM)King of fantasy Wrote: Asin adjusting her pallu ....

Asin: hmm..to thik hai cs ji ...mat dijiye promotion ...aur yeh stress release karna bhi rehne dijiye ...

Asin: aap ek chota sa promotion nahi de sakte to ...me kyu faltu me ....itna risk lu ..  rehne dijiye 

asin adjusts her pallu and starts walking

cs: arey asin ji rukiye toh ..............cs had gone mad for her by now

cs: baat karte haina .............rukhiye toh

thinks looks at her body................par jab insaan lund se sochne lagta hai toh dimag kahan kaam karega

cs: promotion na.............. de deta hun.......aap rukiye toh please holds the hand and stops him
(14-07-2020, 01:47 PM)Cumster Wrote: asin adjusts her pallu and starts walking

cs: arey asin ji rukiye toh ..............cs had gone mad for her by now

cs: baat karte haina .............rukhiye toh

thinks looks at her body................par jab insaan lund se sochne lagta hai toh dimag kahan kaam karega

cs: promotion na.............. de deta hun.......aap rukiye toh please holds the hand and stops him

Asin smiles ...looking at akash ...

Asin: haa ...cs ji ek chota sa promotion to hai de dijiye ..fir to me yahi hu ..aur aap bhi yahi hai ...

Asin: aur Akash bhi ..pareshan nahi karega ...aapko ...to me jaldi se use Bata ke ati hu ...uske promotion ke bare me ..
[Image: CtF5U3IUMAAC6rd.jpg]
(14-07-2020, 01:46 PM)King of fantasy Wrote: Everyone leaves ....dasi pulling the curtains ...

Kf: maharani Kriti ...adbhut hai aap ...ati Sundar ...

Kf: aapko humare prastaav ka gyat to hai na ...Humari Santan ..aapke kookh me ....

Jab KF ne ye prastav rakha tha tab bhi wo SS se kehna chahti thi par wo bura maan jaate

Kriti ko bhi iss veer ki santan ko apne kokh mein lena tha

taki wo Suraj SIngh jaisa dusron k bharose na rahe

kriti: Haan gyaat hai mujhe

Kriti: ye apka vastra bohot bhaari hai inhein utar q nahi dete

Hum madad kar dete hai apki

kriti kf ka vastra utarne lagti hai KF ko Kriti ki naabhi dikhayi padti hai

[Image: 5d8e03fb8d12d.jpg]
(14-07-2020, 01:50 PM)King of fantasy Wrote: Asin smiles ...looking at akash ...

Asin: haa ...cs ji ek chota sa promotion to hai de dijiye ..fir to me yahi hu ..aur aap bhi yahi hai ...

Asin: aur Akash bhi ..pareshan nahi karega ...aapko ...to me jaldi se use Bata ke ati hu ...uske promotion ke bare me ..

cs: asin ji bas apke liye de raha hum..........verna

cs: please jali bata kar aayiye apko pata nahi mere andar kitna stress bhara hai

sab release karna hai...............jayiye............aur aate aate darwaza laga dijiyega

as she moves he keeps watching her ass

then through the glass sees her talking to akash
Pooja hegde big name in south and also did some movies in bollywood ...but not getting regular work here....

Trying to get in touch with this bug producer KF ...lives in same society but still not able to meet him ...he always busy with top bollywood actress ...

Pooja even noticed how this actress used to come at night and leave in morning only ....

But lockdown so ..KF not able to get it  sex properly for a long time 

Pooja almost everyday posting her yoga pics on social media ...and KF saw it early morning getting a morning boner .. ( and remembered his manger telling ...she wants to audition for him ) 

Kf just in his shorts and T-shirt ...went down to her flat open door ...kf peeks inside and saw ..

Pooja doing her regular yoga .in Those thights and loose T-shirt ...

Kf: good morning pooja ....(knocking on the door ) 

[Image: 107234506_933356513796457_14469677368332...e=5F3C59D3]
(18-07-2020, 10:58 AM)King of fantasy Wrote: Pooja hegde big name in south and also did some movies in bollywood ...but not getting regular work here....

Trying to get in touch with this bug producer KF ...lives in same society but still not able to meet him ...he always busy with top bollywood actress ...

Pooja even noticed how this actress used to come at night and leave in morning only ....

But lockdown so ..KF not able to get it  sex properly for a long time 

Pooja almost everyday posting her yoga pics on social media ...and KF saw it early morning getting a morning boner .. ( and remembered his manger telling ...she wants to audition for him ) 

Kf just in his shorts and T-shirt ...went down to her flat open door ...kf peeks inside and saw ..

Pooja doing her regular yoga .in Those thights and loose T-shirt ...

Kf: good morning pooja ....(knocking on the door ) 

pooja doing her yoga.........she in her yoga costume, tight bottom

pooja wanted to make it big in bollywood she wanted herself to be known as pan indian actress

and all the big budget movies were produced by KF ............. maltab agar KF kisi actress pe invest karta hai

toh samajh lena 10-12 filmein back to back milegi

only the security gate was closed she was doing her yoga, breathing exercise which made her chest go up and down

and her stomach in and out, KF rings the bell

Pooja opens her eyes to see, but couldnt see properly due to the grills

pooja: kaun hai?

[Image: 5d806c46d9671.jpg]
(18-07-2020, 11:04 AM)Cumster Wrote: pooja doing her yoga.........she in her yoga costume, tight bottom

pooja wanted to make it big in bollywood she wanted herself to be known as pan indian actress

and all the big budget movies were produced by KF ............. maltab agar KF kisi actress pe invest karta hai

toh samajh lena 10-12 filmein back to back milegi

only the security gate was closed she was doing her yoga, breathing exercise which made her chest go up and down

and her stomach in and out, KF rings the bell

Pooja opens her eyes to see, but couldnt see properly due to the grills

pooja: kaun hai?

Kf ; iam sorry ...me woh KF same society ...we work in same industry ...

Kf's cock already super hard looking at her ...brown skin tone 

[Image: f2a816f5e2291d3731c42e0e86c0b19a.jpg]
(18-07-2020, 11:09 AM)King of fantasy Wrote: Kf ; iam sorry ...me woh KF same society ...we work in same industry ...

Kf's cock already super hard looking at her ...brown skin tone 

pooja surprised: arey sir aap..........sorry sorry

gets up and runs to open the door

pooja: wo grill k wajah se thik se dekh nahi paayi............aayiye na andar

turns and walks inside ............kf could se her tight ass

she takes the napkin and wipes her sweat.

pooja: baithiyena sir.............mene toh expect bhi nahi kiya tha

aap mere ghar.........she in full excitement

[Image: EV00CkUVcAA1Y_b.jpg]
(18-07-2020, 11:13 AM)Cumster Wrote: pooja surprised: arey sir aap..........sorry sorry

gets up and runs to open the door

pooja: wo grill k wajah se thik se dekh nahi paayi............aayiye na andar

turns and walks inside ............kf could se her tight ass

she takes the napkin and wipes her sweat.

pooja: baithiyena sir.............mene toh expect bhi nahi kiya tha

aap mere ghar.........she in full excitement
Kf; morning yoga haa ...good good ...acha hai ..fit rehti ho ..

Kf; haa ...woh bas ab lockdown me kuch tha nahi karne ko ...

Kf getting inside ...looking at her wipping her sweat ...

Kf: aur woh ..mere manager ne bataya...tum milna chahti thi audition ke liye ..to bas socha ab kuch hai nahi karne ko to ake le lu ( looking at her body ) 
[Image: 053e96ded36c62ef1cbe262bf4747bb7.jpg]