Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Xclusive My Hot wife is Back
(20-06-2020, 07:05 PM)Mywife4uall Wrote: U want to open this sexy ass more????
[Image: hozzjmqm1mgs.jpg][/URL]

shall i bite that meaty part while u rub your cock over her ass.
(22-06-2020, 10:59 PM)cumtoy1 Wrote: can we rub both our cocks on that fleshy hip.

Y can't we touch and lick each one  of her boobs

...[Image: 32ucuj9bkvkh.jpg][/URL]
(22-06-2020, 11:02 PM)Mywife4uall Wrote: Y can't we touch and lick each one  of her boobs

u just made me rock hard man. pm'ed u.
(22-06-2020, 11:02 PM)Mywife4uall Wrote: Y can't we touch and lick each one  of her boobs

we should rub both our cocks over those meaty hips and splatter our cum all over it.
(22-06-2020, 11:11 PM)cumtoy1 Wrote: we should rub both our cocks over those meaty hips and splatter our cum all over it.

How was she on live cam???

You enjoyed itseems???
(22-06-2020, 11:41 PM)Mywife4uall Wrote:
How was she on live cam???

You enjoyed itseems???

hott dearrr. sema nipples. sema akkul. sema soothu. en sunni leak aagidichu.
avala okka chance kedaikkum na un sunniya kuda oombuven ava munadi.
(22-06-2020, 11:43 PM)cumtoy1 Wrote: hott dearrr. sema nipples. sema akkul. sema soothu. en sunni leak aagidichu.
avala okka chance kedaikkum na un sunniya kuda oombuven ava munadi.
Ha ha ha u r lucky to see all her lovely assets in live cam link I sent...and she is weared her slips only tonight.. today actually I planned this session with regular commenter ramalok but u got a chance to virtual fuck her live cam...
(22-06-2020, 11:46 PM)Mywife4uall Wrote: Ha ha ha u r lucky to see all her lovely assets in live cam link I sent...and she is weared her slips only tonight.. today actually I planned this session with regular commenter ramalok but u got a chance to virtual fuck her live cam...

totally unexpected and hotttt. wish i can smell her dirty asshole and sneak my tongue in there while u lifted her skirt.
(22-06-2020, 11:48 PM)cumtoy1 Wrote: totally unexpected and hotttt. wish i can smell her dirty asshole and sneak my tongue in there while u lifted her skirt.

Reputed interesting commenters shall get this chance of viewing my wife in live cam.... once in a while....
I love to fuck a meaty bitch like her
Slapping her ass cheeks and fuck her in doggy
Holding her hair