Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(30-05-2020, 08:35 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i would say anything she wanted me to say now... she was in full control over me now... saying i was her bitch and even becky couldnt do anything 

she fucking me good for everyone to see the fans live and watching on TV... and then becky had to agree to anything charlotte said

since she wanted her to stop fucking me.. and then charlotte stopped and came all over my face now... i had been beaten and fucked now

if this wasn't worse enough now had to be in becky camp, it took u 2 days to recover

and during this the fan reactions were coming in the pro charolette people were happy

"he got what he deserved, he can barely fight, at least he can relive our champions stress" "what an alpha move to fuck him in front of becky that y i love chaolrtte"

[Image: XDVwyEu.jpg]

and on becky side fans wanted revenge and the people who liked u as couples were pissed, "becky gonna come back with vengeance, just need a clean fight and shell beat her"

" i turned the TV off once they lost couldn't see that it was horrible" "i hope charlete takes it easy on IS. though doubt it"

as u were walking in ur new camp what u saw was shocking, some rookies were on leashes, some were hanged up side down

[Image: z3Je5oG.jpg]

and used as punching bags, all bloddy and people smiling at you "new meat is here, i heard charlete is gonna give us all free reign over IS"

"nice i need a place to hang my dirty clothes on would be fun" (a woman wrestler as u walked spanked ur ass and u screamed) 

"still hurts, seems like charlete did a number on you huh, go get me my power shake, run along

[Image: z03XGdx.jpg]
Awesome
Bangalore Bull

cowboy Bull of Good Times yes   
it took u 3 days to heal after the elevator fuck ronda gave you, ur biggest crushed banged u withing meeting her for the first time

after that day u just couldn't get her out of ur head,  it was like a hit of drugs u took and u wanted more,

but u being super shy dint have any guts to contact her again, but the usual smiles she would give u when u waited on the ground floor

[Image: 5k1ipSv.jpg]
as she woul;d come after her workout, couple of times she winked at you, once even stood with the lift open for you,

she never said anything but even u dint make a move, then every morning u saw a new guy or girl leaving her apartment

no once were able to walk straight, but that how she was, and u saw that the guys she was fucking looked like you,

[Image: nEYJdlP.jpg]

the same dressing and body type, u felt jealous but u still dint make a move, u stalked her twitter too and saw a tweet that was 2 weeks old

"meet someone special lets see how it goes" and 2 weeks before was when u got rammed by her in the lift, just when u were about to sleep ur phone 

"had to get ur number from the watchmen, where u ever gonna call?" "what are u doing now" it was 1 AM and she gave u a late night text

[Image: 8SbxFRm.jpg]
(13-06-2020, 07:36 PM)wkdevil Wrote: it took u 3 days to heal after the elevator fuck ronda gave you, ur biggest crushed banged u withing meeting her for the first time

after that day u just couldn't get her out of ur head,  it was like a hit of drugs u took and u wanted more,

but u being super shy dint have any guts to contact her again, but the usual smiles she would give u when u waited on the ground floor

s she woul;d come after her workout, couple of times she winked at you, once even stood with the lift open for you,

she never said anything but even u dint make a move, then every morning u saw a new guy or girl leaving her apartment

no once were able to walk straight, but that how she was, and u saw that the guys she was fucking looked like you,

the same dressing and body type, u felt jealous but u still dint make a move, u stalked her twitter too and saw a tweet that was 2 weeks old

"meet someone special lets see how it goes" and 2 weeks before was when u got rammed by her in the lift, just when u were about to sleep ur phone 

"had to get ur number from the watchmen, where u ever gonna call?" "what are u doing now" it was 1 AM and she gave u a late night text

i coudlnt believe i had got banged by Ronda Rousey... i had her posters all over i was such a huge fan... i had crushed on her so long but i 

didnt dare make another move... one was so shy and another she was ronda rousey... i wouldnt dare ask her out... didnt have the balls for it

but then getting a late night text from her i read and was so happy she texted

IS: woh no... i didnt want to disturb you... i thought maybe you would call... am just getting ready for bed now...
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(13-06-2020, 07:41 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i coudlnt believe i had got banged by Ronda Rousey... i had her posters all over i was such a huge fan... i had crushed on her so long but i 

didnt dare make another move... one was so shy and another she was ronda rousey... i wouldnt dare ask her out... didnt have the balls for it

but then getting a late night text from her i read and was so happy she texted

IS: woh no... i didnt want to disturb you... i thought maybe you would call... am just getting ready for bed now...

u couldnt believe ur crush was texting you "in bed huh? what are u wearing" u where never asked such a question 

that too bu non another than ronda rousey, "u still there come on give me a sneak peek its been a while since i saw you"

u sent her a pic of u "wow is that my signed shirt? u really are a huge fan huh  u sleep in that? whats below?"

[Image: R7T02Dz.jpg]

IS: urm ya i have ur signed shirts and below woh i dont think i should not like this

ronda: playing hard to get huh, wanna keep iit all a mystery from me, (u sent her another pic of ur sheets, it had her whole body printed on it)

wow so i guess u are sleeping with me huh (winky face) u wanna come over? (ur crush asking u to come over to her place u knew she wanted ur body)

[Image: KjEresA.jpg]

IS: woh see i really like you but its late and i have work (playing a bit hard to get)

ronda: hmm so u wanna be wined dined and then 69ned, ok well  tomorrow 8 PM meet me in the lobby we going out for a date

(she dint ask u but just set it that u would have to go o a date with her, she sent u one pic, of her boner in her pants)

"will be thinking of you" (u saw that and were shocked then another pic of her abs) "maybe ull like this one better"

[Image: 6SCzSOI.jpg]
(13-06-2020, 07:51 PM)wkdevil Wrote: u couldnt believe ur crush was texting you "in bed huh? what are u wearing" u where never asked such a question 

that too bu non another than ronda rousey, "u still there come on give me a sneak peek its been a while since i saw you"

u sent her a pic of u "wow is that my signed shirt? u really are a huge fan huh  u sleep in that? whats below?"

IS: urm ya i have ur signed shirts and below woh i dont think i should not like this

ronda: playing hard to get huh, wanna keep iit all a mystery from me, (u sent her another pic of ur sheets, it had her whole body printed on it)

wow so i guess u are sleeping with me huh (winky face) u wanna come over? (ur crush asking u to come over to her place u knew she wanted ur body)

IS: woh see i really like you but its late and i have work (playing a bit hard to get)

ronda: hmm so u wanna be wined dined and then 69ned, ok well  tomorrow 8 PM meet me in the lobby we going out for a date

(she dint ask u but just set it that u would have to go o a date with her, she sent u one pic, of her boner in her pants)

"will be thinking of you" (u saw that and were shocked then another pic of her abs) "maybe ull like this one better"

the way she was talking with me... her texts were so flirty... i never got these texts from anyone and now i was getting them from ronday rousey

i had her signed shirt on and sleeping on the bed cover on her... my whole apartment it was just her... she even asking me to come over

i coudlnt believe it but it wa slate but ronda knew what to do... she saying that line and saying we are going out on a date... she telling me but

i didnt mind... and then sending me a pic... of her boner wasnt enough her abs made me even more crazy and made me cum in my pants
(13-06-2020, 07:56 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: the way she was talking with me... her texts were so flirty... i never got these texts from anyone and now i was getting them from ronday rousey

i had her signed shirt on and sleeping on the bed cover on her... my whole apartment it was just her... she even asking me to come over

i coudlnt believe it but it wa slate but ronda knew what to do... she saying that line and saying we are going out on a date... she telling me but

i didnt mind... and then sending me a pic... of her boner wasnt enough her abs made me even more crazy and made me cum in my pants

she told u to be ready at 8 and u already in the lobby at 7 pm, in ur best TUX,

the watchmen looking at you"looking daper sir. special night", IS: ya it is with some one special (u saw limo also came outside the building waiting

it was 8 Pm and no sign of ronda, then at 9 Pm the lift opened u saw her walk out, she dressed up for you, it was different as u always saw her

in jeans and workout clothes, she smiling and walking to you have her arm so u could put ur hand in)

ronda: wow u look so nice, i fell underdressed (she straightening ur tie) (she took ur hand and lead you, opened the limo door and u sat in, but she could see ur 

[Image: YR0cJMI.jpg]

ass and all u heard was "nice") ( she came from the other side, and even in the huge limo sat next to you, her legs crossed, u could only see her muscles)

what are u staring at, ya today was leg day so i thought ill show them off, seems like u like what u see huh.

i mean what i wanna see u is  a bit hidden (looking down) so tell me y haven't u asked me out for the past 2 weeks?

[Image: kQUoen8.jpg]

IS: woh its just that i thought i was a one time thing for you, i mean i really wanted too but (she put her finger on ur lips)

ronda: hey dont say that i thought we had a connection, (he hand on ur thigs, u were a little tense) ohh ok dinner first then

(as u reached the restaurant, u swarm swarm of paparazzi there) damn these assholes are here

[Image: H7cpAEe.jpg]
(13-06-2020, 08:08 PM)wkdevil Wrote: she told u to be ready at 8 and u already in the lobby at 7 pm, in ur best TUX,

the watchmen looking at you"looking daper sir. special night", IS: ya it is with some one special (u saw limo also came outside the building waiting

it was 8 Pm and no sign of ronda, then at 9 Pm the lift opened u saw her walk out, she dressed up for you, it was different as u always saw her

in jeans and workout clothes, she smiling and walking to you have her arm so u could put ur hand in)

ronda: wow u look so nice, i fell underdressed (she straightening ur tie) (she took ur hand and lead you, opened the limo door and u sat in, but she could see ur 

ass and all u heard was "nice") ( she came from the other side, and even in the huge limo sat next to you, her legs crossed, u could only see her muscles)

what are u staring at, ya today was leg day so i thought ill show them off, seems like u like what u see huh.

i mean what i wanna see u is  a bit hidden (looking down) so tell me y haven't u asked me out for the past 2 weeks?

IS: woh its just that i thought i was a one time thing for you, i mean i really wanted too but (she put her finger on ur lips)

ronda: hey dont say that i thought we had a connection, (he hand on ur thigs, u were a little tense) ohh ok dinner first then

(as u reached the restaurant, u swarm swarm of paparazzi there) damn these assholes are here

i was there early while she showed up one hour late... but didnt day anything.. she even straighing my tie as well and then we sitting in 

i heard her say 'nice' looking at my ass... and her body was all so good and so strong... could see her legs 'woh yes ronda your legs look really good'

IS: i mean you always look good (she even touching my tighs and wanting to get started but i was still shy and tensed so she waiting)
(13-06-2020, 08:13 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i was there early while she showed up one hour late... but didnt day anything.. she even straighing my tie as well and then we sitting in 

i heard her say 'nice' looking at my ass... and her body was all so good and so strong... could see her legs 'woh yes ronda your legs look really good'

IS: i mean you always look good (she even touching my tighs and wanting to get started but i was still shy and tensed so she waiting)

she took u to a restaurant which was a hot spot, very popular and upper class u coudnt even dream of being in a place lik this

ronda;  these paparazzi wont leave us alone, take us to the back entrance (the limo let u in the back alley, the driver about to open 

ur doorn when she stopped dhim and herself opened it for you, she grabbed ur hand and took you out) come on lets go

[Image: 9x1kv8D.jpg]

(as u approached the door, u were swept off ur feet, she had picked u from the side of ur waist facing her and pinned u against the wall)

IS: woh rondda what are u urm *u struggling a bit, she bought her lips close and gave a little peck)

ronda: muah just wanted some dessert before dinner hope u dont mind (she then dropped u at ur feet) come

[Image: kO5JFp4.jpg]

(u entered the restaurant and all were so happy to see her, the manager gave u the best table at the place)

ronda (pulled up the chair for you) come here (the poepl there looking at you both, one she was being so gracious and 

it was ronda rousey on a date with someone, u couldn't hear but people were talking "she looks so hot cleaned up"

"whos the guy doesnt look her type maybe her accountant" "y would she dress up for her accountant or manager"

[Image: 7eIaFxq.jpg]
(13-06-2020, 08:21 PM)wkdevil Wrote: she took u to a restaurant which was a hot spot, very popular and upper class u coudnt even dream of being in a place lik this

ronda;  these paparazzi wont leave us alone, take us to the back entrance (the limo let u in the back alley, the driver about to open 

ur doorn when she stopped dhim and herself opened it for you, she grabbed ur hand and took you out) come on lets go

(as u approached the door, u were swept off ur feet, she had picked u from the side of ur waist facing her and pinned u against the wall)

IS: woh rondda what are u urm *u struggling a bit, she bought her lips close and gave a little peck)

ronda: muah just wanted some dessert before dinner hope u dont mind (she then dropped u at ur feet) come

(u entered the restaurant and all were so happy to see her, the manager gave u the best table at the place)

ronda (pulled up the chair for you) come here (the poepl there looking at you both, one she was being so gracious and 

it was ronda rousey on a date with someone, u couldn't hear but people were talking "she looks so hot cleaned up"

"whos the guy doesnt look her type maybe her accountant" "y would she dress up for her accountant or manager"

she was doing everything a guy would do... and in our relationship she was the man... swiping me off my feet pinning me against the wall and 

giving me a little peck... if she wanted she could take me right now or whenever she wanted like she did in the lift but she wasnt 

we at the restuarant... people were making commnets as well... seeing how she was acting and seeing it was ronda rousey... i was sat there

IS: woh this place is so good... ive never really been here before