Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(28-05-2020, 01:20 AM)wkdevil Wrote: becky: (yawning, as u were tapping out) hey u are done fine (leaving u , and as she did she saw ur shorts were wet, u had cummed in them)

umm  go get in the showers come on )to the rest of them " get back to training and no slacking off"

while u were walking to the showers, it was all one camp, do it was open showers, u got naked and cleaning ur self

rookie: man good try for the first time, i thought u had her, but shes very smart, she dosent have power its her technique

rookie girl (lokkingat ur ass, touching it) maybe one day becky could show u a real good time, but dont count on it, she barely gives us attention

rookie 3: ya i cant even remember the last rookie she had as a sex pet, on the other hand the rest of the roaster just uses the rokkies like tissue papers.

during the whole week u saw becky giving all her rookies attention, but still u had a lot of one on one time with her, she just smiled a lot when near you

becky: u are just so chill maybe one day after training we can get coffe (when she said that everyone stooped working out and looked over u for the answer)

IS: urm i mean ya sure i would love too (u just saw half of the rookies turn against you)

everyone liked her so much now... and while others used rookies as much as they wanted she was different... training them more... 

that kept going... i loved the one on one time with her and then she asking me for coffee which shocked me as well... but i just said yes staright away
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(28-05-2020, 01:24 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: everyone liked her so much now... and while others used rookies as much as they wanted she was different... training them more... 

that kept going... i loved the one on one time with her and then she asking me for coffee which shocked me as well... but i just said yes staright away

all this training was on cameras too 24/7 the fans also seeing becky had interest in you, but u being a rookie had to prove a lot

u just couldn't be in good books of ur handler, u needed the crowd support too.

with monday night RAW back, u were backstage, as becky bought u with herself, u were just making sure her gear was all ok,

[Image: 2142942114.jpg?end=1590696259&secure=0d6...c581b18a4a]

when the auditorium filled with charlottes music, u saw on the TV she made her way to the ring, and on a leash was sasha like a dog being dragged around

charloeete: so i ve been seeing something lately, ur fav becky has a new boy toy (the cameras rushed in becky looker rooon, u sitting there shocked)

[Image: image0.jpg]

ya u , what ever ur name is lemme show u what happens to becky fav (showing u sasha) where is becky? too scared to come out

(becky coming out the showers seeing the cameras and TV) tonight a match tag team, u and ur new rookie vs me  and my new bitch (pointing to saha)

the winner takes ALL!!! (the whole crowd cheering)

becky: (nodding) bring it, (to you) u up for this rookie?

[Image: 2142965366.png?end=1590696260&secure=097...e7bb313bca]
in the age of the internet and most of ur life always in front of the cameras

one thing was impossible, and that was privacy, and that had been a issue for becky and IS,

u being a rokkie  were training 12 hours a day, which meant u had to be in the gym, 

[Image: pznbqeN.jpg]

and becky who liked you could only see and interact with you during that time, as u both barely had private time

and she triee never showing any affection or favoritism with you  but some things this got the fans attention

a small clip of becky slamming u in the ring went viral, cause after the slam, as u got up she slapped ur ass playfully

and u were smilling and fans were speculating " never seen becky  slap a rookie like that, is there something there"

[Image: FqyKHbE.jpg]

"no it just looks like coworkers, u know how wrestling is, they slap each others asses"

"rookie kinda cute though i get y she would like to tap that ass" also there were some real passionate fans who dint likee you

" how dare he even looks at becky, not right for her, he dosent deserve to wrestle with her"

or how u both arrived in the same car to the auditorium but as cameras were on u both, u got out of the car sepreatedly.

and if this was not enough stephanie had her eye on you, she would always do something to disrupt becky life

[Image: p4c7yj3.jpg]
(30-05-2020, 06:44 PM)wkdevil Wrote: in the age of the internet and most of ur life always in front of the cameras

one thing was impossible, and that was privacy, and that had been a issue for becky and IS,

u being a rokkie  were training 12 hours a day, which meant u had to be in the gym, 

and becky who liked you could only see and interact with you during that time, as u both barely had private time

and she triee never showing any affection or favoritism with you  but some things this got the fans attention

a small clip of becky slamming u in the ring went viral, cause after the slam, as u got up she slapped ur ass playfully

and u were smilling and fans were speculating " never seen becky  slap a rookie like that, is there something there"

"no it just looks like coworkers, u know how wrestling is, they slap each others asses"

"rookie kinda cute though i get y she would like to tap that ass" also there were some real passionate fans who dint likee you

" how dare he even looks at becky, not right for her, he dosent deserve to wrestle with her"

or how u both arrived in the same car to the auditorium but as cameras were on u both, u got out of the car sepreatedly.

and if this was not enough stephanie had her eye on you, she would always do something to disrupt becky life

i had to train a lot... and most of it with becky as well which i loved... i couldnt belivee i was with her... but she liked to keep eveything private

so it was just rumours... because fans could tell from the clips... but some fans didnt like me because she was showing me more favoritsm than others

and being in WWE... becky was the top good person in the company so the likes or stephanie and others always wanted to make it hard for her

and she was cleary the man when we were together... there was no doubt abput that at all
(30-05-2020, 06:51 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i had to train a lot... and most of it with becky as well which i loved... i couldnt belivee i was with her... but she liked to keep eveything private

so it was just rumours... because fans could tell from the clips... but some fans didnt like me because she was showing me more favoritsm than others

and being in WWE... becky was the top good person in the company so the likes or stephanie and others always wanted to make it hard for her

and she was cleary the man when we were together... there was no doubt abput that at all

rokkies had to fight in their own divisions it was always known, u could never fight the rosters, and had to make ur way up

but as staphanie knew something was up with you both, u saw on the Jumbotron stephanie appeared " tonights first match the new rookie IS in a 

2 vs 1 match, (she planned a match with 2 superstars no way you had a chance with them, and this pissed of becky,

[Image: becky-lynch-attends-the-galaxycon-raleig...=2048x2048]

but she couldn't say anything as she dint want to choose sides , and the match had to happen, both guys pretty much slammed u 

and pinned u down in mere 2 minutes, thats how long it lasted, when u were bought back in the locker room and alone becky walked in

becky: dont worry IS once i have the title things are gonna change around here,

[Image: DYqqK2K.jpg]

if it was not for stephanie scheming, then the reigning champion charolette had tricks up her sleeves,

as u were walking put from the auditorium 3 guys jumped you, and started beating on you, they had charlettes jackets on her

u knew it were the rookies from her side, and all this was televised too, u couldn't even fight back, but that was the price u were payiing for dating becky

[Image: u7xDKj4.jpg]
(30-05-2020, 06:59 PM)wkdevil Wrote: rokkies had to fight in their own divisions it was always known, u could never fight the rosters, and had to make ur way up

but as staphanie knew something was up with you both, u saw on the Jumbotron stephanie appeared " tonights first match the new rookie IS in a 

2 vs 1 match, (she planned a match with 2 superstars no way you had a chance with them, and this pissed of becky,

but she couldn't say anything as she dint want to choose sides , and the match had to happen, both guys pretty much slammed u 

and pinned u down in mere 2 minutes, thats how long it lasted, when u were bought back in the locker room and alone becky walked in

becky: dont worry IS once i have the title things are gonna change around here,

if it was not for stephanie scheming, then the reigning champion charolette had tricks up her sleeves,

as u were walking put from the auditorium 3 guys jumped you, and started beating on you, they had charlettes jackets on her

u knew it were the rookies from her side, and all this was televised too, u couldn't even fight back, but that was the price u were payiing for dating becky

i was a target now dating becky... made me a target for all the bad people n the company as a way to get to her... i got beat up so eaisly in 

my match since they were much stronger than me and becky knew that but couldnt do anything... i always relied on her to protect me

IS: woh its fine... woh i just hope i could have lasted longer than 2 minutes (then even getting beaten up again by charlottes rookies as well)
(30-05-2020, 07:03 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i was a target now dating becky... made me a target for all the bad people n the company as a way to get to her... i got beat up so eaisly in 

my match since they were much stronger than me and becky knew that but couldnt do anything... i always relied on her to protect me

IS: woh its fine... woh i just hope i could have lasted longer than 2 minutes (then even getting beaten up again by charlottes rookies as well)

getting jumped again was the last straw for becky, when she saw that footage it pissed her off so much

u were taking a rest, but saw she was training harder and harder, getting other rokkies in the rings against her

and beating the hell out of them,  just on a rampage, cause for her it was time for payback,

[Image: Ms5o4kB.jpg]

and as monday night RAW was back, she made her way to the ring and took the mic

becky: (the crowd loved her so they were cheering) the two faced btches sitting back there, u know who u are

both of you come and face me if u want, i challenge charlette for a match tonight, in this very ring, (the crowd loving it, it would be a big match)

[Image: 00hu9P9.jpg]

charleete (after a while her music played she came out all cocky, dint care that the crowd was booing her)

"lets make it interesting, whats his name IS ya tag team me and my fav vs u and ur fav, oh come on the whole world knows it u guys are (she making the finger in hole sign)

(u were in no state to wrestle, and as becky was about to say something, stephanie came on the screen)

"thats interesting and we will make it no rules, everything goes, so tonight is done"

[Image: yr3n0qT.jpg]
(30-05-2020, 07:12 PM)wkdevil Wrote: getting jumped again was the last straw for becky, when she saw that footage it pissed her off so much

u were taking a rest, but saw she was training harder and harder, getting other rokkies in the rings against her

and beating the hell out of them,  just on a rampage, cause for her it was time for payback,

and as monday night RAW was back, she made her way to the ring and took the mic

becky: (the crowd loved her so they were cheering) the two faced btches sitting back there, u know who u are

both of you come and face me if u want, i challenge charlette for a match tonight, in this very ring, (the crowd loving it, it would be a big match)

charleete (after a while her music played she came out all cocky, dint care that the crowd was booing her)

"lets make it interesting, whats his name IS ya tag team me and my fav vs u and ur fav, oh come on the whole world knows it u guys are (she making the finger in hole sign)

(u were in no state to wrestle, and as becky was about to say something, stephanie came on the screen)

"thats interesting and we will make it no rules, everything goes, so tonight is done"

me getting jumped again... becky had enough since she knew as well she needed to protect me... so coming out and challenging them

and charlotte saying a tag team match and saying e eryone knows about us... but i was in no shape to wrestle at all... but stephanie making it offical
(30-05-2020, 07:15 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: me getting jumped again... becky had enough since she knew as well she needed to protect me... so coming out and challenging them

and charlotte saying a tag team match and saying e eryone knows about us... but i was in no shape to wrestle at all... but stephanie making it offical

u still had bandages on your hear and arms, already u weren't fully trained and in this situation it was bad,

u were alone, when becky walked in the locker room, u stood up

becky: no no sit take ur rest, im sorry i got u into this, i got so frustrated, i should have thought this through

heres the strategy, just no dont tag ur self in, ill take of them both, (her hand on ur thighs), ur bandage needs changing

[Image: MnKBuXJ.jpg]

(u both dint know but the cameras were catching this, from a hidden angle, she changed ur bandages and going in for a kiss when she spotted the cameras)

these assholes (ripped a pipe off the locker room) gonna beat these assholes (the camera crew ran)

as the match drew close, u were about to enter ur first match with Becky, as her music played u both walked out,

they were cheering so loud u never heard anything like that, and Becky being a fav, fans were cheering ur name too "Is IS IS"

[Image: 5wcXB0f.png]

u both in the ring, becky already making u stand outside, when charoleets music played, she made her way down slowly,

while her rookie partner, walking in front like her bitch, even pulling the ropes down for charoleete to come in easily

she pulled her belt off and rubbing it in Becky face, as Becky slapped her hand away, the referee got in between before it escalated

[Image: 526sAW9.jpg]
(30-05-2020, 07:24 PM)wkdevil Wrote: u still had bandages on your hear and arms, already u weren't fully trained and in this situation it was bad,

u were alone, when becky walked in the locker room, u stood up

becky: no no sit take ur rest, im sorry i got u into this, i got so frustrated, i should have thought this through

heres the strategy, just no dont tag ur self in, ill take of them both, (her hand on ur thighs), ur bandage needs changing

(u both dint know but the cameras were catching this, from a hidden angle, she changed ur bandages and going in for a kiss when she spotted the cameras)

these assholes (ripped a pipe off the locker room) gonna beat these assholes (the camera crew ran)

as the match drew close, u were about to enter ur first match with Becky, as her music played u both walked out,

they were cheering so loud u never heard anything like that, and Becky being a fav, fans were cheering ur name too "Is IS IS"

u both in the ring, becky already making u stand outside, when charoleets music played, she made her way down slowly,

while her rookie partner, walking in front like her bitch, even pulling the ropes down for charoleete to come in easily

she pulled her belt off and rubbing it in Becky face, as Becky slapped her hand away, the referee got in between before it escalated

becky liked everything private... so making sure the camera didnt get anything... and changing my bandage... i was getting cheers because i was with becky and she was so loved

and charlotte coming out... her rookies were basically her bitches... thats hwo she trained them up... becky telling me to stay outside