Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(19-05-2020, 12:05 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: things were going back to normal... i was doing my normal things... since everyone else was still scared and we kileld people and all sorts but 

still throughout the time she kept sending me things and mocking me... she was the only person i was intimated and scared from... like if anyone else

did this we would get them killed... but i was so intimated by her i couldnt do anything to her at all 

IS: woh nahin nahin... tum log bhar wait karo... better hoga agar meeting is one on one

as u were walking to her office, her receptionist saw u and smiled, on the phone "little don is here mam"

IS: woh tum log ider hi wait karon (gave ur gun to them)

man: array saab no need for gun? sahi hay lagta hay u wont need it, uskay bina hi u are scary enough, bas boss woh 200 crore is our tearget yaad rakhna

(when u entered her office, she was in her gym clothes, working out, u closed the door behind you, she dint even care u were there

u walked over to her, and she was sweating, and huffing lifting those weights, u bent and kissed her pecks)

[Image: EJyxRUu.jpg]

stephanie: (threw her dumbbells and picked u, over her shoulders and started using you) what is it i dont have time?

u know hoe busy i am, i barely have a sec to breath, what do u want

IS: woh woh get me down first na (she dint care still using u as weights) i need 200 crore we need to expand more

[Image: VH4s4gd.jpg]

stephanie: u are light (she put u down) pick those 20 kgs dumbell (u did, and she lifted u back up) better now, , i could break a sweet now

fine ill give all u need is to ask (she put u on the floor and sat on her sofa) u still know how to ask right?

(when she said that her cock twitched in her leggings, it was hard and almost poking out) just ask nicely and ill give u

[Image: ReylOUB.jpg]
IS and kristen, born in the gutters of the society and bought up there,

the scum of the city and they thought they were bonny and Clyde, the duo was responsible war many crimes

petty robberies, to car jacking, to drug dealing, anything that would make them a quick buck

never worked a honest job in their lives, and if it was 10$ bill or a 100$ one it dint matter, they would buy drugs and some food

[Image: qLIVh3Z.jpg]

and just call it a day, living day to day that's how u both were, never had a real home. lived in ur small trailer, with the kitchen and bathroom a feet away

but that dint matter too cause most of the time u would spend the night in prison, it came to the pont even the cops were on first name basis with you too,

like u both got released in the night and mere 100 feet away, u saw a old lady walking alone and kriten saw that "look at that, that's our meal ticket tonight"

[Image: 867_1000.jpg]

u both jumped the  poor women, snatched her purse and ran away, with the money u had spend it on drugs and food and got high in ur trailer

kriten: another hit IS *u just kept giving it to her) both of u passed out on the floor, dint even have sense of the time, but hours later ur trailer door was kicked in

police: stay on the ground (u both still out, they kicked u both) wake up trash, under arrest for assault and robbery

kriten: what ? we dint do anything (hiding the old ladys purse in plain sight)

[Image: 86346312_cc-kristen-stewart-222.jpg]
(23-05-2020, 06:19 PM)wkdevil Wrote: IS and kristen, born in the gutters of the society and bought up there,

the scum of the city and they thought they were bonny and Clyde, the duo was responsible war many crimes

petty robberies, to car jacking, to drug dealing, anything that would make them a quick buck

never worked a honest job in their lives, and if it was 10$ bill or a 100$ one it dint matter, they would buy drugs and some food

and just call it a day, living day to day that's how u both were, never had a real home. lived in ur small trailer, with the kitchen and bathroom a feet away

but that dint matter too cause most of the time u would spend the night in prison, it came to the pont even the cops were on first name basis with you too,

like u both got released in the night and mere 100 feet away, u saw a old lady walking alone and kriten saw that "look at that, that's our meal ticket tonight"

u both jumped the  poor women, snatched her purse and ran away, with the money u had spend it on drugs and food and got high in ur trailer

kriten: another hit IS *u just kept giving it to her) both of u passed out on the floor, dint even have sense of the time, but hours later ur trailer door was kicked in

police: stay on the ground (u both still out, they kicked u both) wake up trash, under arrest for assault and robbery

kriten: what ? we dint do anything (hiding the old ladys purse in plain sight)

we thought we were bonnie and clyde but we were far from it... just the scum of the city... do anything for money... weather it was $10 or $100

spending it on food and drugs... we spent so much time in prison... event he guards knew us and when we were out we were back

to our ways... or small petty crimes that we did... stealing from an old woman and going back to our dump trailer we lived in before the door go kicked in by some cops 

they even calling us trash as well.. since people like us were known as trailer trash 'woh we didnt do anything... you must have got the wrong people'
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(23-05-2020, 06:27 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: we thought we were bonnie and clyde but we were far from it... just the scum of the city... do anything for money... weather it was $10 or $100

spending it on food and drugs... we spent so much time in prison... event he guards knew us and when we were out we were back

to our ways... or small petty crimes that we did... stealing from an old woman and going back to our dump trailer we lived in before the door go kicked in by some cops 

they even calling us trash as well.. since people like us were known as trailer trash 'woh we didnt do anything... you must have got the wrong people'

"really we dint do anything we were in prison all night" (u said while having needles around, and the stuff from the ladys purse on ur floor

"just leave us alone" (the cop picked u up and smacked ur head on the table and put cuffs on you)

kritsen: dont u touch me fuck off (kicking at the cop, he caught her leg  and swigged her so hard her head hit the wall) ahh u assholes

[Image: e33qPos.jpg]

police: shut up, theirs evidence everywhere here, this time ill make sure u are gone for a long time (he dragging ur gf out)

kriten : (the other trailer people smoking and looking at inside the trailer) (to them) if anyone touched my stuff, ill cut u bitches up

(she openly threatening them while the cops were taking her away)

girl: honey what are we gonna take> ur broken toilets? or ur stinky clothes, u got nothing left
[Image: 849_1000_1.jpg]

(as they were taking u saw, the cop grab ur gfs ass and felling it,Kristen then, trying to move off them, but he got bolder

started spanking her ass, u saw he pushed a finger in her shorts and ur gf jumped) "shh shut up bitch"

[Image: EerKSZ3.jpg]

cop 2: (holding ur neck straight) watch watch while we have a bit of fun, we can do anything with trash like you

(they took u to their cars but dint push u in, just threw u on the side and pit kirten on her knees) maybe we let this go if u know what we want

kristen (looking at u , she then liocked his cortch area) cant go to prison again

[Image: QhJy8q6.jpg]
(23-05-2020, 06:37 PM)wkdevil Wrote: "really we dint do anything we were in prison all night" (u said while having needles around, and the stuff from the ladys purse on ur floor

"just leave us alone" (the cop picked u up and smacked ur head on the table and put cuffs on you)

kritsen: dont u touch me fuck off (kicking at the cop, he caught her leg  and swigged her so hard her head hit the wall) ahh u assholes

police: shut up, theirs evidence everywhere here, this time ill make sure u are gone for a long time (he dragging ur gf out)

kriten : (the other trailer people smoking and looking at inside the trailer) (to them) if anyone touched my stuff, ill cut u bitches up

(she openly threatening them while the cops were taking her away)

girl: honey what are we gonna take> ur broken toilets? or ur stinky clothes, u got nothing left

(as they were taking u saw, the cop grab ur gfs ass and felling it,Kristen then, trying to move off them, but he got bolder

started spanking her ass, u saw he pushed a finger in her shorts and ur gf jumped) "shh shut up bitch"

cop 2: (holding ur neck straight) watch watch while we have a bit of fun, we can do anything with trash like you

(they took u to their cars but dint push u in, just threw u on the side and pit kirten on her knees) maybe we let this go if u know what we want

kristen (looking at u , she then liocked his cortch area) cant go to prison again

they were manhandling us... even throwing her around as well 'aare dont hurt her' adn they just dragging us out like the trash we were 

people at the other trailers watching on as well realxing... our trailer was a real dump... they taking us and then the cop with kristren started to feell her up

we both were handcuffed now... he even makng my neck straight and making ma watch since they knew with trash like us they could do anything

both of us knew what they were implaying and kristen on was on her knees licking his crotch area since we didnt want to go prison again and i wasnt saying anythign as well
(23-05-2020, 06:43 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: they were manhandling us... even throwing her around as well 'aare dont hurt her' adn they just dragging us out like the trash we were 

people at the other trailers watching on as well realxing... our trailer was a real dump... they taking us and then the cop with kristren started to feell her up

we both were handcuffed now... he even makng my neck straight and making ma watch since they knew with trash like us they could do anything

both of us knew what they were implaying and kristen on was on her knees licking his crotch area since we didnt want to go prison again and i wasnt saying anythign as well

people like u dint really have any rights, u could never afford a lawyer, and this wanst the first time this was happening too

ur gf hand cuffed but was suing her mouth to kick hi crotch, he pulled his cock out, and ur gf , licking it all over

cop: damn that a good whore, come on bitch make it my worth while (to other cop) u take the other side, bitch is loose in the ass but shes worth it

cop 2: na man im good, this hoe must have so many diseases, dont wanna have trailer bitch stank on me, u do her ill keep a look out

[Image: 836_1000.jpg]

(u were string at kirtsen, when he slapped the side of ur face) eyes down scum, stealing from old ladies, u don't deserve the air u breath

(u were just hearing gagging sounds, it were getting louder and louder, u knew ur gfs face was brutally getting fucked,

teh hear a loud THUD and a huge moan, u looked up for a sec to see she was bent and her ass was being fucked hard by the cop,

[Image: I8aziGF.jpg]

u could just see the back of the cop when u got hit again and looked down)

kristen: ahh ahh yeh that it harder sir!! harder (u even hearing sounds of slaps, they were getting brutal and brituall, 20 mins in u hear a huge moan from the guy)

(ur handcuffes were open, and u saw kirtsen on her knees, just her shirt on, ass leaking with cum, and face all red with slaps)

cop: dont wanna see  u agaiin, keeo that in mind

[Image: okPVcfe.png]
(23-05-2020, 06:53 PM)wkdevil Wrote: people like u dint really have any rights, u could never afford a lawyer, and this wanst the first time this was happening too

ur gf hand cuffed but was suing her mouth to kick hi crotch, he pulled his cock out, and ur gf , licking it all over

cop: damn that a good whore, come on bitch make it my worth while (to other cop) u take the other side, bitch is loose in the ass but shes worth it

cop 2: na man im good, this hoe must have so many diseases, dont wanna have trailer bitch stank on me, u do her ill keep a look out

(u were string at kirtsen, when he slapped the side of ur face) eyes down scum, stealing from old ladies, u don't deserve the air u breath

(u were just hearing gagging sounds, it were getting louder and louder, u knew ur gfs face was brutally getting fucked,

teh hear a loud THUD and a huge moan, u looked up for a sec to see she was bent and her ass was being fucked hard by the cop,

u could just see the back of the cop when u got hit again and looked down)

kristen: ahh ahh yeh that it harder sir!! harder (u even hearing sounds of slaps, they were getting brutal and brituall, 20 mins in u hear a huge moan from the guy)

(ur handcuffes were open, and u saw kirtsen on her knees, just her shirt on, ass leaking with cum, and face all red with slaps)

cop: dont wanna see  u agaiin, keeo that in mind

she was using her mouth to get us free... the other officer just letting him do her... and didnt want to do her... he not even lettging me look

when ever i did... i got hit by him... while she was now bent on the car and getting fucked hard... i could hear the sounds... of her moaning 

while he was going harder and harder and slapping her more and more... until it was done and our handcuffs open... i saw the state of her

IS: woh yes sir... we will keep that in mind sir (going to her) you ok babe? thanks for getting us out of this mess
(23-05-2020, 06:59 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she was using her mouth to get us free... the other officer just letting him do her... and didnt want to do her... he not even lettging me look

when ever i did... i got hit by him... while she was now bent on the car and getting fucked hard... i could hear the sounds... of her moaning 

while he was going harder and harder and slapping her more and more... until it was done and our handcuffs open... i saw the state of her

IS: woh yes sir... we will keep that in mind sir (going to her) you ok babe? thanks for getting us out of this mess

kristen just lyed there, legs spread, u lit a ciggarte for her while she just caught her breath

kristen: we should have just killed the old bitch, she complained im sure, (she always said this stuff but never meant it,

she would never really hurt someone, just wanted a quick money grab) but life for u both wasn't easy

while u were on the streets just trying to scam people out of money, or worse picketed a guy, u were happy

u had 200$ and that would be great for a week, but an addict like u , u bought drugs and booze and ass u came u saw ur trailer was shaking

when u walked in saw 2 huge motorbike guys railing ur gf from each side,

[Image: j0hSBNW.jpg]

guy: u out ur trailer in our lot u pay up bitch, seriously how could u not afford 50$ a month

kristen: ghngg ghngg imm  we will pay up ahh next time ghnng (she had her mouth and pussy filled up when she saw u,

u saw she had s smile on her face u bought booze and drugs)

[Image: image0.jpg]

guy 2: ahhhim gonna cum in this shorw (u saw both came in her and saw u, wearing their clothes back) no money guess well take the booze and the drugs

kristenn (such a trash she was, she hated when someone wanted her drugs, she picked a fork and stabbed his back) dont u dare touch that (but it barelay made a effect on him

he just picked her up and threw her to the other side of the trailer and snatched all of it from ur hands) assholes!!!

[Image: ktGxasU.jpg]
(23-05-2020, 07:09 PM)wkdevil Wrote: kristen just lyed there, legs spread, u lit a ciggarte for her while she just caught her breath

kristen: we should have just killed the old bitch, she complained im sure, (she always said this stuff but never meant it,

she would never really hurt someone, just wanted a quick money grab) but life for u both wasn't easy

while u were on the streets just trying to scam people out of money, or worse picketed a guy, u were happy

u had 200$ and that would be great for a week, but an addict like u , u bought drugs and booze and ass u came u saw ur trailer was shaking

when u walked in saw 2 huge motorbike guys railing ur gf from each side,

guy: u out ur trailer in our lot u pay up bitch, seriously how could u not afford 50$ a month

kristen: ghngg ghngg imm  we will pay up ahh next time ghnng (she had her mouth and pussy filled up when she saw u,

u saw she had s smile on her face u bought booze and drugs)

guy 2: ahhhim gonna cum in this shorw (u saw both came in her and saw u, wearing their clothes back) no money guess well take the booze and the drugs

kristenn (such a trash she was, she hated when someone wanted her drugs, she picked a fork and stabbed his back) dont u dare touch that (but it barelay made a effect on him

he just picked her up and threw her to the other side of the trailer and snatched all of it from ur hands) assholes!!!

this is hwo it was for us... finally had some money so i knew buying booze and drugs and some food would make her happy but by the time i got there 

some biker guys were railing my girl... areas liek these were always run by these biker gangs and we could never keep up with the pay 

and if you coudlnt keep up they would take it another way... so they both banging my girl and the trailer was shaking... and they finishing in her and putting they clothes on

but fucking her wasnt enough they eevn taking our stuff 'woh just leave a little for us na'
(23-05-2020, 07:14 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: this is hwo it was for us... finally had some money so i knew buying booze and drugs and some food would make her happy but by the time i got there 

some biker guys were railing my girl... areas liek these were always run by these biker gangs and we could never keep up with the pay 

and if you coudlnt keep up they would take it another way... so they both banging my girl and the trailer was shaking... and they finishing in her and putting they clothes on

but fucking her wasnt enough they eevn taking our stuff 'woh just leave a little for us na'

the biker guy started kicking u hard, so much that kristen jumped on ur and took some hits

biker: heres one beer and a bit of smack, go crazy kids (they laughing and leaving, kritsen kissing you)

kiristen: dont worry IS we will have our day, will make them regret this i promise(u gave he all the rest of the booze and drugs, she got high while u watched,

[Image: RiGWuRH.jpg]

mid night u saw she even overdosed, her mouth foaming, u pumped her chest and got her right, but she even slept that off, "another hit IS")

u could do anything for her, u went out again trying to score some. saw a homeless man with a hat of money, kicked him and stole it and ran from awat

when u got back ti the trailer, kristen was out, swatting and taking a piss " u got some money babe. lets buy some stuff give it here"

[Image: oCrCFLp.jpg]

(u both walked up in the street where a guy was standing , "IS he dosent look our usual guy, some one new")

(as u got closer, he took his gun out, kristen pushed u over, " run IS")

guy: hands up its the cops , catch that bastard (u ran from there, ur gf was caught now), dont worry we will get him, or better prolly shoot him in a allley

kristen: ill kill u and ur family if u lay a hand on him

[Image: bn7lSTs.jpg]