Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
I fuck NAKED Celebrities in my head
(02-05-2020, 11:41 PM)King of fantasy Wrote: Kf: yaa ...Leah ...and those two perfectly shaped breast of yours...the way you ..take cock between them ...it's just amazing ...

Kf : and that ...soft pinkish cunt ...auughh....would love to die for it leah ...
Leah ....likes what she is hearing 

leah :L ok ok .stop flattering me 

Leah : KF ..you got a galfriend  ?

[Image: 65663166_342527696661285_314762134547218...e=5EBCC50B]
TW's content now also available at Xforum
(02-05-2020, 11:42 PM)timewaster Wrote: tw :aaaaaaaaah riley aaaaaah riley aaaaaaaaaaaaaah

what you doing 

riley ..undoing TW's pants ..dwoinggggggggggggggggggg 18.75 right in her face 
Riley having a look at tw's huge cock ....

Riley: come on dude ....you can't be serious man ...ita fucking huge TW ...

Riely taking it in her palm...trying to stroke that heavy cock ...
Riley: ..man why were you hesitate to show it ...you should be proud of it .....
[Image: 5553537_f5db0f1_640x_.jpg]
(02-05-2020, 11:46 PM)King of fantasy Wrote: Riley having a look at tw's huge cock ....

Riley: come on dude ....you can't be serious man ...ita fucking huge TW ...

Riely taking it in her palm...trying to stroke that heavy cock ...
Riley: ..man why were you hesitate to show it ...you should be proud of it .....

[Image: mc16296032-1.jpg]

TW :aaaaaaaaaaaah Riley aaaaaaah Riley i am fraid .... aaaaaaaaah .....i would end fucking you like my bitch 

like a rag dolll aaaaaaaaah 

Riley you make me so hard aaaaaaaaaaaaah (she hodlnig it ..storking it ) 

[Image: 39aca26227b4762cf59f50e09159ca84.jpg]
(02-05-2020, 11:46 PM)timewaster Wrote: Leah ....likes what she is hearing 

leah :L ok ok .stop flattering me 

Leah : KF ..you got a galfriend  ?

Kf: come on yaar ...not flattering you ..it's the truth ...

Kf: girlfriend....hmm..I use to have one ..but currently no one ....just my hand helps me out ...(showing her jerking sign )

[Image: 2841757_67dc805.jpg]
(02-05-2020, 11:51 PM)King of fantasy Wrote: Kf: come on yaar ...not flattering you ..it's the truth ...

Kf: girlfriend....hmm..I use to have one ..but currently no one ....just my hand helps me out ...(showing her jerking sign )

Leah looks here and there 

slightly shy ..(at least looks it ) 

Leah : you indians dont mind a one night stand ..i mean ..if ..i ..like ...for the night ....today ..(looks at his tent ) 

[Image: de9f95a436e3dec28396c03b1d1638f9.jpg]
(02-05-2020, 11:51 PM)timewaster Wrote: [Image: mc16296032-1.jpg]

TW :aaaaaaaaaaaah Riley aaaaaaah Riley i am fraid .... aaaaaaaaah .....i would end fucking you like my bitch 

like a rag dolll aaaaaaaaah 

Riley you make me so hard aaaaaaaaaaaaah (she hodlnig it ..storking it ) 
Riley: ohhh!! ....I feel for you boy ( talking to cock ) ..you would have to squeeze it down to keep it in pants na ...must be painful haa...

Riley: you never told before haa ...that you wanna enter in me ...

She slowly rubbing her lips on tw's dick head ...not taking it inside just giving sensations...
[Image: 3071205_83425d8_640x_.jpg]
(02-05-2020, 11:55 PM)King of fantasy Wrote: Riley: ohhh!! ....I feel for you boy ( talking to cock ) ..you would have to squeeze it down to keep it in pants na ...must be painful haa...

Riley: you never told before haa ...that you wanna enter in me ...

She slowly rubbing her lips on tw's dick head ...not taking it inside just giving sensations...

tw :aaaaaaaaaaaah riley riley riley 

dont do this to me ..slut aaaaaaaaaaaaaah

TW: aaaaaaaaah riley i wanna fuck you so hard. .i wann fill you up .....i waanana fuck you till you faint .you slut aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah 

[Image: IZBOxTZO.jpg]
(02-05-2020, 11:54 PM)timewaster Wrote: Leah looks here and there 

slightly shy ..(at least looks it ) 

Leah : you indians dont mind a one night stand ..i mean ..if ..i ..like ...for the night ....today ..(looks at his tent ) 
Kf: mind ...no no absolutely not leah ..and with you ...Iam sorry ...little excited but ..with you ..I mean yaa ..one night stands...are cool .....

Kf came near her .....

Kf: it would be a dream come true leah ....hmm..I mean if you wish to do so ...
[Image: 5337814_f1e95cb_640x_.jpg]
(02-05-2020, 11:59 PM)King of fantasy Wrote: Kf: mind ...no no absolutely not leah ..and with you ...Iam sorry ...little excited but ..with you ..I mean yaa ..one night stands...are cool .....
Kf came near her .....
Kf: it would be a dream come true leah ....hmm..I mean if you wish to do so ...

Leah : mmmmmmm ....i would .mmmmm really like to 

but you know ...i've never ....ummmmmm (shy smile) been with an indian guy before 

Leah : you ..wont mind ..i mean fall in love / marriage and all that ..right ?  we can just i mean (loooks towards the bedroom) 

[Image: vqV15uWE2O0lwB6uvGVEIyI6KBRG9Rihwxz0A5P5...9baa58eaf0]
(02-05-2020, 11:57 PM)timewaster Wrote: tw :aaaaaaaaaaaah riley riley riley 

dont do this to me ..slut aaaaaaaaaaaaaah

TW: aaaaaaaaah riley i wanna fuck you so hard. .i wann fill you up .....i waanana fuck you till you faint .you slut aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah 
Riley: oh ...yaa ...you wanna fill me up haa ...TW ...

She looks up at tw...and just takes his cock inside her mouth ...like gulping it ...

Riley: aahm..aaupp....TW aahm...aaugghh ...you wanna fuck me haa aham..aaupp.....
[Image: 1341114_1c2e9cd_640x_.jpg]