Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.82 Average
Imaginations of a Creative Pervert...!
(24-04-2020, 12:39 AM)madabtactresses Wrote: shriya: ahhhhhhhh...(slapped u hard) ahhhhh rulaayega bhabhi ko...??? maderchod...ahhhh toh kar na...kar le manmaani...!

MAC: ahhhh bhai...tab tak nahi rokna jab tak yeh saali bheins ki tarah pani na chode...!

[Image: shriya-saran-siima2019-pm58.jpg]

I KEPT MY FINGERS IN HER and USED MY OTHER HAND TO RIPPPPPPPPP HER CLOTHES AWAY.....

THREW her ON THE COUCH.... and STARTED EATING HER....

RIGHT THERE!!!! In front of u both!!!!

Ahhhhhhh BHABHI MAA!
Bebo: Mmmmmmmm ahghhhg aghhhhhhhh (GAGGING HARD AGAIN AND AGIAN) Aghhhhhhhh

SOLI: Slam her MOUTH MAC..... fuck her throat......

BEBO: (SAID WITHOUT LOOKING AT ME) He can do that SOLI.... coz he reaches my THROAT!!!! Unlike u!!!

[Image: Kareena-Kapoor-Unveils-New-Magnum-Ice-Cream-2.jpg]
she was shivering...her entire body rippling in pleasure...

u could feel the heat from her pussy...those thighs were crushing ur head with force...

shriya: ahhhhhh eat me...ahhhh aise hi...haayyyeeeee....haaye rammaaaaaaa....ahhhh khaa jaa mujhe devarji...!

[Image: shriya-saran-siima2019-pm59.jpg]
MAC is BACK
(24-04-2020, 12:44 AM)madabtactresses Wrote: she was shivering...her entire body rippling in pleasure...

u could feel the heat from her pussy...those thighs were crushing ur head with force...

shriya: ahhhhhh eat me...ahhhh aise hi...haayyyeeeee....haaye rammaaaaaaa....ahhhh khaa jaa mujhe devarji...!

[Image: shriya-saran-siima2019-pm59.jpg]

YELL ALL U WANT U WHORE....

Yeh moonh aur jeebh nahi hattegi jab tak TERA GAADHA PULPY CHIKNA leip meri JEEBH par na aa jaaye...

DIVED IN HARDER!
(24-04-2020, 12:42 AM)soliloquy Wrote: Bebo: Mmmmmmmm ahghhhg aghhhhhhhh (GAGGING HARD AGAIN AND AGIAN) Aghhhhhhhh

SOLI: Slam her MOUTH MAC..... fuck her throat......

BEBO: (SAID WITHOUT LOOKING AT ME) He can do that SOLI.... coz he reaches my THROAT!!!! Unlike u!!!

[Image: Kareena-Kapoor-Unveils-New-Magnum-Ice-Cream-2.jpg]

i pulled out...spat in her mouth...thhnu...thhu...it was total madness...

all the depravity inside me was brimming over...i pushed myself inside her mouth again...deep inside her throad...

ahhhhh saali raand...ahhhh choos...ahhhhh fuck...!
MAC is BACK
Bebo: Mmmmmm I LOVE how ur brother described DIDI's cum Daddy...... TASTES YUM????

[Image: kareena-kapoor_1505918481.jpeg]
shriya: ahhhhhhh...acha...ahhhhh itni akad hai...toh bitha bhabhi ko apni mooh pe...

ahhhhh aise jhadwaa mujhe jaise MAC kabhi nahi kar sakta...

ahhhhh make me remember u even when he touches me next time soli...!!!!!

[Image: shriya-saran-siima2019-pm78.jpg]
MAC is BACK
(24-04-2020, 12:47 AM)soliloquy Wrote: Bebo: Mmmmmm I LOVE how ur brother described DIDI's cum Daddy...... TASTES YUM????

[Image: kareena-kapoor_1505918481.jpeg]

oh she tastes like heaven bebo...ahhhh join ur hubby and find out when i eat u from behind...!
MAC is BACK
(24-04-2020, 12:48 AM)madabtactresses Wrote: shriya: ahhhhhhh...acha...ahhhhh itni akad hai...toh bitha bhabhi ko apni mooh pe...

ahhhhh aise jhadwaa mujhe jaise MAC kabhi nahi kar sakta...

ahhhhh make me remember u even when he touches me next time soli...!!!!!

[Image: shriya-saran-siima2019-pm78.jpg]

Mmmmmahhh mahhhhhhhh mahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (I KEPT PUCKERING HER VAGINAL LIPS) Mmmmmmahhhh

SHE KEPT YELLING IN PAIN and PLEASURE.....

Shriya: Ahhhhhhhhhhh KYA keh rah hai re???? MUMMA??? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh chhod na!
(24-04-2020, 12:49 AM)madabtactresses Wrote: oh she tastes like heaven bebo...ahhhh join ur hubby and find out when i eat u from behind...!

Bebo: G**nd chaatega MAC????? PATNI ki biwi ki GAAND????? Ummmmmm sure!!!! Lemme DIVE in na SOLI boy.... MAC ko shayad kuch bhula bisra yaad aa gaya.....

[Image: 993c97fa7a2434253cfa1b167d035661.jpg]