Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
(29-11-2018, 11:44 AM)white panther87 Wrote: Arey nahi nahi baaba aa rahi hu.. bas 5 mnt...

thoda tho sabar rakho. devil..

[Image: 2d4742f2278ce02a7fc8dd8dd4910c88--bollyw...-stars.jpg]
Tumha dekh kar sabar nahie hota janu dekho jitna wait karwao gi utna ziyada time haveli main mera saath guzarna parega 5 minute ka matlab pura 5 din haveli main baand raho gi mera saath akeli

[Image: Actress-kriti-sanon-HQ-Stills-from-IFFI-...om=1&ssl=1]
ahh yss kajal ki moose thook  bharkar bahar ane laga..... and tears started to come from her eyes...

ahh ys sbut i m not stopping pushing my dick deep deep inside her throat.. glurp glurp fach fach fach fachakk..

and suddenly i pushed my dick completely inside her mouth.. and keeped right there without taking it back.... ah ys kajal machalne lagi.. her breath is stucking..

ah ys and i m enjoying.. it..

HD : ahh yss bahu raani. aise mere lund ko moome dekhathe huye haaa bada maza araha he. uf haa ysss karthe huye waise hi 3-40 secnds thak uski moome rakhake sudddenly i took my dick outt...

[Image: 40820649_1838049669624355_69426454724020...e=5C724F71]
arey nahi nahi baaba.. pehli hi thum Devil ho.. itne din le nahi pavungi.. ye lo me aahi gayi.. 

knock knock...  darwaaza kholo.. me aagayi hu

[Image: 1511161768_actress-has-been-endorsing-ap...utfits.jpg]
(29-11-2018, 11:51 AM)white panther87 Wrote: ahh yss kajal ki moose thook  bharkar bahar ane laga..... and tears started to come from her eyes...

ahh ys sbut i m not stopping pushing my dick deep deep inside her throat.. glurp glurp fach fach fach fachakk..

and suddenly i pushed my dick completely inside her mouth.. and keeped right there without taking it back.... ah ys kajal machalne lagi.. her breath is stucking..

ah ys and i m enjoying.. it..

HD : ahh yss bahu raani. aise mere lund ko moome dekhathe huye haaa bada maza araha he. uf haa ysss karthe huye waise hi 3-40 secnds thak uski moome rakhake sudddenly i took my dick outt...

[Image: 40820649_1838049669624355_69426454724020...e=5C724F71]
Kajal: ( as soon as you pulled out she pushed on your thighs and pushed you away and started taking deep breaths) ahhhmmm mmmmm ammmm sasur ji yeh kya tha ammmm aisa toh apna kabhi nahie kiya jaan nikal gayi thi meri ammmm mmmmm ajj ka liya bas phir ap toh ajj janwar ki tarhan kar raha sorry lakin aisa main nahie karti ammmmm ammm ( still trying to catch her breath)  ammmm (

( she was surprised by this animal side of HD)

[Image: kajal-agarwal-hd-wallpapers-walls-adorab...inal-2.jpg]
(29-11-2018, 11:53 AM)white panther87 Wrote: arey nahi nahi baaba.. pehli hi thum Devil ho.. itne din le nahi pavungi.. ye lo me aahi gayi.. 

knock knock...  darwaaza kholo.. me aagayi hu

[Image: 1511161768_actress-has-been-endorsing-ap...utfits.jpg]
( i was expecting kriti so i was not wearing anything but my shorts) khol deta hoon( i open the door and let her in)

Kriti tum pura 5 minute late ayi ho pyar karta hoon tumsa iska yeh matlab toh nahie tum mujhe wait karwa sakti ho 

Ab pyar ki jaaga janwar ki tarhan chod daloon tumha chal nahie paoogi 7 din tak 
[Image: indian-bollywood-actress-kriti-sanon-sho...MsW2oGIbA=]
Ahh yess bolana kaaju.. aaj thera sasur.. poora wild mood me he.. ah ysssss kehthe huye without giving too much gap to tak eher breath properly..

suddenly lifted her up. holding by her hair..  and locked her mouth from mine... and started to kiss her mouth passonately ummaa ummaa umma umma umaa karke dee p kiss karthe huye sucking her tongue..and eating her lips without a gap and pushing her back wards.. on the wall

[Image: 40684384_1838049592957696_80663143455978...e=5C669249]
(29-11-2018, 11:58 AM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh yess bolana kaaju.. aaj thera sasur.. poora wild mood me he.. ah ysssss kehthe huye without giving too much gap to tak eher breath properly..

suddenly lifted her up. holding by her hair..  and locked her mouth from mine... and started to kiss her mouth passonately ummaa ummaa umma umma umaa karke dee p kiss karthe huye sucking her tongue..and eating her lips without a gap and pushing her back wards.. on the wall

[Image: 40684384_1838049592957696_80663143455978...e=5C669249]

Kajal: ( as you picked her up and pushed her against the wall she hit the wall and stopped) THAAAAAAP ( She knows she has no where to go so she places her hand on your head and passionately starts eating out your tongue giving proper reply to your advances) ammmmm ammmmm muaaaaaaah muaaaaaaah muaaaaaaaaaah muaaaaaaah muaaaaaaaah 

( while kissing one hand is cressing your balls) mmmmm muaaaaaaah muaaaaaaah muaaaaaaaaah

[Image: Actress-Kajal-Agarwal-Latest-Images-2.jpg]
kyaa....? 5mnt late ke liye 5 din thak.. chodoge...??? uff...!! mar gayi me..

haa ye kyaaa lagtha he poore tayaari me ho thum..? staring at ur muscular body

uff.. iss baar me tho gayi.... thoda sa pyaar se karle devil..

[Image: kriti220517_063.jpg]
(29-11-2018, 12:02 PM)white panther87 Wrote: kyaa....? 5mnt late ke liye 5 din thak.. chodoge...??? uff...!! mar gayi me..

haa ye kyaaa lagtha he poore tayaari me ho thum..? staring at ur muscular body

uff.. iss baar me tho gayi.... thoda sa pyaar se karle devil..

[Image: kriti220517_063.jpg]

( going towards kriti and pushing her against the wall started kissing her shoulder and neck) ammm muaaaah muaaah saali kriti agar pyar sa karna hota toh abhi tak tera jism pa yeh kapda kyun hain tease kar rahie mujhe toh ajj kutiya ki tarhan chodoon ga tujhe dekh.
( in a single blow i pull apart her top and her boobs hang out as she was bra less) kya mast boobs hain tera kriti ( start cressing and sucking her boobs)

[Image: bc04005875b3d9ec23006f34fc7e0385.jpg]
Ah ysss amnn amn amn lsurp slurp slurp slur slurp karke deep kiss kar rahahu.. and our noses.. colliding.. while we moving her faces while kiss umma umma uma uma ummmaa karthe huye deep kiss karthe hi...

suddenly i went back..!!

and removing my shirt also.. poora nanga hogaya..

and looking at kajal..!!

ahh yss bahu.. there sasur ko bahuth pyaas lag raha he.. kuch pilavogi nahi..?? kehthe huye pointed her boobss..

and i sit on the couch.. ki wo hi aakar muje pilaaye

[Image: 39936589_1823480751081247_58787479969123...e=5C6A730C]