Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(15-03-2020, 04:28 PM)kingk Wrote: Kristen : Dad u are back again what is this babe He keeps on fucking when  ever he likes u told me that we should

respect ur dad as he was the main guy in this village but he keeps on cumming in me I think I may even have to carry hi son

while marrying his other son but he is too strong for his age he fucks so good that I never say no to him

Dad : That is.. because IS said... that u wont mind being close to the family so... if u dont mind a quicky BJ

would be fine I need to go to the city and give invitation for the upcoming cermony 

ur father is asking ur gf to suck his dick infront of u and it was quite normal to u as u have heared these kind of requests every time from ur family

even kristen didnt mind thats just how she was... he asking for a quick BJ... infront of me which was normal 

IS: its up to you baby... you know na how much my family likes you now
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(15-03-2020, 04:31 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: even kristen didnt mind thats just how she was... he asking for a quick BJ... infront of me which was normal 

IS: its up to you baby... you know na how much my family likes you now

After u said that kristen kneel down and  took ur dads dick out and started stroking it

Krsiten : see this IS it is so big na I never understand why u got such a small dick while ur father had a monster

as she was jerkkking ur father ur mom came into the room

MOM : what is this IS ke papa u came here again I told u not use ur son's gf for satisfying ur needs poor girl dont know how to say no also

last night when I saw u fucking her while she was in a call with some one on terresse I told u to cntrl at least they got married

It was u she called when she was getting fucked and she was asking u about the dress which she is gng to where in the cermony

[Image: DyoxEDH.jpg]
IS and ronda a typical couple where ronda was strong by built and in head  but where as IS was a shy guy lack of confidence

but they loved each other very much and ronda was a tom boy and IS was a shy girl taking his time to get ready even tho he is a man

things were different but they were happy couple and every one used to wonder how come this guy managed to have a gf like her

[Image: 7ZFOcX2.jpg]
(04-04-2020, 05:31 PM)kingk Wrote: IS and ronda a typical couple where ronda was strong by built and in head  but where as IS was a shy guy lack of confidence

but they loved each other very much and ronda was a tom boy and IS was a shy girl taking his time to get ready even tho he is a man

things were different but they were happy couple and every one used to wonder how come this guy managed to have a gf like her

damn.... having a GF like that... fuck... its clear who would be the stronger and more in control onw.
(04-04-2020, 05:32 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: damn.... having a GF like that... fuck... its clear who would be the stronger and more in control onw.

weekend IS woke up early and was busy in kitchen as he was the one who was in charge of all household things and ronda

was the one to take care of things outside the house and money earner of the house

ronda : gud mrng baby what are u doing so early in the mrng I thought u will not get up after last night banging of ur ass

came behind u and kissed u on ur cheek

[Image: ISHMJJS.jpg]
(04-04-2020, 05:37 PM)kingk Wrote: weekend IS woke up early and was busy in kitchen as he was the one who was in charge of all household things and ronda

was the one to take care of things outside the house and money earner of the house

ronda : gud mrng baby what are u doing so early in the mrng I thought u will not get up after last night banging of ur ass

came behind u and kissed u on ur cheek

she always fucked me so good... she was the earner of the house... i was in charge of the household things

IS: woh nothing... i was just making you breakfast
(04-04-2020, 05:42 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she always fucked me so good... she was the earner of the house... i was in charge of the household things

IS: woh nothing... i was just making you breakfast

ronda : so baby what are making for me today

she was behind u touching ur cock above ur pants

baby it is really hard to find urs but when ever I touch u see u can feel mine right

rubbing her dick from back kissing u on ur neck

[Image: btTpfRV.jpg]
(04-04-2020, 05:48 PM)kingk Wrote: ronda : so baby what are making for me today

she was behind u touching ur cock above ur pants

baby it is really hard to find urs but when ever I touch u see u can feel mine right

rubbing her dick from back kissing u on ur neck

we never did anything with my cock at all... we didnt need it... since in this house she did the fucking... she kissing me on my neck... she knew what i liked

IS: mmmm i can always feel yours na baby... just making you some breakfast... toast... then later i wil cook your fav na

my hand even went back and started feeling her strong biceps... i loved how strong her body was
(04-04-2020, 05:51 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: we never did anything with my cock at all... we didnt need it... since in this house she did the fucking... she kissing me on my neck... she knew what i liked

IS: mmmm i can always feel yours na baby... just making you some breakfast... toast... then later i wil cook your fav na

my hand even went back and started feeling her strong biceps... i loved how strong her body was

IS friends used to vist there house but the party blaster was ronda they used to have beer championships and arm wrestling matches with her

it was like most of the stuff a man used to do it was done by her and IS used to make sure every one is getting there drinks and having there dinner

and having a ghosip chat with his friends wife and compare the size of there men and Ronda has the huge cock compared to his friends

[Image: 9d209oA.jpg]
(04-04-2020, 05:57 PM)kingk Wrote: IS friends used to vist there house but the party blaster was ronda they used to have beer championships and arm wrestling matches with her

it was like most of the stuff a man used to do it was done by her and IS used to make sure every one is getting there drinks and having there dinner

and having a ghosip chat with his friends wife and compare the size of there men and Ronda has the huge cock compared to his friends

thats just how it was... and our friends knew that as well... ki who was the man in our relationship... and seeing her beat them all in arm wrestling matches 

used to just make me like her even more and turn me on... Ronda had such a big cock which i used to tell all the wives as well