Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
YL's Wife Yami Gautam
(01-04-2020, 01:19 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: ( now as ur wife said kok bhar do in my mind " itna jaldi haa " )

teri biwi meri randi hai shubahmmm paise maaf kya 100 rupaye le lena baad me agar tere me dum hai to ( i offered 100 rupees but also said if he can which meant will he dare too)
( tere shoulder pe se string to ab elbow tak utaar deta hu jisse mamme phuddaakkk ke bahar aa jate haiii uff there was a slight mummly sound to it)

mmmm mu muuuu bol yami shubham ko kiski kuttiya hai tu haaa bol ? nhi bolegiii haaaa 

kokh bharna hai haaa teraaa hmmmm ( slowly with my dick shaft i moved ur skirt till waist and just using one finger to pull the paty up to fit my dick on the waist and left the panty strap and then from ur waist i pushed my dick which was hard but curved a little on ur asscheck portion feeling ur asshole pulsate cotract and expand on my shaft and feeling ur wet pussy on my shaft and ur panty now had a throbbing dick which made a tent on ur anty from back side )

( i was moving up and downnnn cupping ur free boobs mercilessly without caring that u belong to a rich home using ur boobs as i want as if u r my privately owned property undera signed contract )
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yessssssssssssssssss ( as ui was upping ur boobs and i moved up and down squatiing as i moved up ur left palm came up from the ground and goes back down on the grass again as i come back down)

[Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1580547611]

Yami: (feeling ur huge black hands fondling her milky white bubbly boobs, smiling naughtily, rolling eyes up and closed eyes as if feeling heaven) ahhhhhhh haaan kok bhar do meri aaahhhhhh (looking at Subh) aaah Subh aaaahh his is huge aaaaaaaahhhhhh tumhari Yami ke "andar" kona kona bhar dega aaaahh my God he is too big aaaahhhhhh  aasssshhhhhhhh aaahh yeaaahhhhhh.. main is saand Satish ki kutiya aaaaahhhhhh hu saaahhh ohhhh yeaahhhhh

Subh: (gets up and comes closer taking close clips of her tits cupped under ur huge black palm ) aaaaaahhh Yaaaami yeaaaahhhh... ufffff ffuck (takes the 100 rupees note and usi note ko lund pe fold karke, hilane laga) aaaaahhhhh yeaaahh Yaaaaaaaaaaaamii aaaahhhh
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 
(01-04-2020, 01:42 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1580547611]

Yami: (feeling ur huge black hands fondling her milky white bubbly boobs, smiling naughtily, rolling eyes up and closed eyes as if feeling heaven) ahhhhhhh haaan kok bhar do meri aaahhhhhh (looking at Subh) aaah Subh aaaahh his is huge aaaaaaaahhhhhh tumhari Yami ke "andar" kona kona bhar dega aaaahh my God he is too big aaaahhhhhh  aasssshhhhhhhh aaahh yeaaahhhhhh.. main is saand Satish ki kutiya aaaaahhhhhh hu saaahhh ohhhh yeaahhhhh

Subh: (gets up and comes closer taking close clips of her tits cupped under ur huge black palm ) aaaaaahhh Yaaaami yeaaaahhhh... ufffff ffuck (takes the 100 rupees note and usi note ko lund pe fold karke, hilane laga) aaaaahhhhh yeaaahh Yaaaaaaaaaaaamii aaaahhhh

( now i squat completely down ins hitting position and thus ur panty came down from ur ass till ur knees and it was there and then i got up on my knees seeing ur pussy wetness ur asshole contracting expanding slowly ur boobs wer laying on the grass and i made u on ur elbow now rom ur palms and ur as in the same position as before so now ur shoulder was down and ur ass had a high angle )

chapattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt chapatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ( slapping ass check with each palm and then stretching ur asscheec apart to see ur asshole )

thuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ( i spit on ur ashole saliva flowing down towards ur pussy tooo )

ab mera  breakfast ka time hai ( said this to shubham and )

aummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ( started eating ur asshole directlyyy sucking the vaccum out of ur asshole slurping some spit too)

ulllllllllrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrppp

luluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ammmmmmmmmmmmm ( pushing tongue in and feasting on ur ass like a hungry hyena 0

( moving my face up and down licking like a dog licks his bitch to lubricate)
(01-04-2020, 01:48 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: ( now i squat completely down ins hitting position and thus ur panty came down from ur ass till ur knees and it was there and then i got up on my knees seeing ur pussy wetness ur asshole contracting expanding slowly ur boobs wer laying on the grass and i made u on ur elbow now rom ur palms and ur as in the same position as before so now ur shoulder was down and ur ass had a high angle )

chapattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt chapatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ( slapping ass check with each palm and then stretching ur asscheec apart to see ur asshole )

thuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ( i spit on ur ashole saliva flowing down towards ur pussy tooo )

ab mera  breakfast ka time hai ( said this to shubham and )

aummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ( started eating ur asshole directlyyy sucking the vaccum out of ur asshole slurping some spit too)

ulllllllllrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrppp

luluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ammmmmmmmmmmmm ( pushing tongue in and feasting on ur ass like a hungry hyena 0

( moving my face up and down licking like a dog licks his bitch to lubricate)
[Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1579698616]

Yami: aaaaaaaahhh ohhhhh fffuckkkkk aaaaahhhh yeaaaahhh eat it aaaaahh ohhhhhh yeaaaahhhhh (her waist and ass waving automatically to bear ur suck on asshole and bite on ass ) aaaaaaaahhh Saatishhhh aaahhhhhh (her eyes closed tight feeling ur mouth) aaaaaaaahhh 

Subh: aaaaahhh aaaaaahhh (shagging cock) aaaaahhhhh ohhhh yeaaaahh Yaaaami aaaahhh
sex YL
(01-04-2020, 01:55 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1579698616]

Yami: aaaaaaaahhh ohhhhh fffuckkkkk aaaaahhhh yeaaaahhh eat it aaaaahh ohhhhhh yeaaaahhhhh (her waist and ass waving automatically to bear ur suck on asshole and bite on ass ) aaaaaaaahhh Saatishhhh aaahhhhhh (her eyes closed tight feeling ur mouth) aaaaaaaahhh 

Subh: aaaaahhh aaaaaahhh (shagging cock) aaaaahhhhh ohhhh yeaaaahh Yaaaami aaaahhh

( i removed my shirt and throwed it on grass)

shubham wo mera shirt ka dry cleaning ho jana chahiye haaa samjhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa na nhi to abhi chala jaungaaaa

thuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ( i spat on my right palm and applied it on ur pussy like nice lubricating gell)

( i seperated ur thighs by parting ur legs )

zhapakk zhapakkkk ( wrapping my right palm under ur waist i pulled u to me and ths ur pussy just rubbed against my red hot dick tip )

thuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ( spat on asscheeck again  and with my right hand used my dick to apply it over ur ass and pussy with my dickkk scraching up and down all the way also rubbing my dickk in ur pussy but not just entering innn )
(01-04-2020, 02:00 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: ( i removed my shirt and throwed it on grass)

shubham wo mera shirt ka dry cleaning ho jana chahiye haaa samjhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa na nhi to abhi chala jaungaaaa

thuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ( i spat on my right palm and applied it on ur pussy like nice lubricating gell)

( i seperated ur thighs by parting ur legs )

zhapakk zhapakkkk ( wrapping my right palm under ur waist i pulled u to me and ths ur pussy just rubbed against my red hot dick tip )

thuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ( spat on asscheeck again  and with my right hand used my dick to apply it over ur ass and pussy with my dickkk scraching up and down all the way also rubbing my dickk in ur pussy but not just entering innn )

[Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1579698602]

(Yami felt so horny that she forgot her husband's presence , as u applied ur salivs on her pussy line like lotion gel and then applying the salivs with ur red cock tip along the mid line connecting her pussy cut line and ass line.....)

Yami: (Smiling , feeling the cool sensation her pussy and the salivs traces left by ur cock tip, due to cool.breeze blowing there ... as the sea is just in front of the place) aaaaaaaahhh ohhhhhhh yeaaahhh AAaaaahhh Satish aaaaahhhhhhh ur saliva aaaashhh yeaaaaaaahhhhhh ohhhhh fffuckkkkk aaahhhhh

(Subham Yami ke left side pe aake shoot karke laga aur masturbation continue karte huye, maza lene laga) 
Subh: ahhhhhh wow Hhhhhh  

(it was like dog sex.. ek kutiya ko koi bahar ka kala kutta , aake uske pati ke saamne aake chut pe thuk laga raha hai aur gaand  chus raha hai)
sex YL
(01-04-2020, 02:12 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1579698602]

(Yami felt so horny that she forgot her husband's presence , as u applied ur salivs on her pussy line like lotion gel and then applying the salivs with ur red cock tip along the mid line connecting her pussy cut line and ass line.....)

Yami: (Smiling , feeling the cool sensation her pussy and the salivs traces left by ur cock tip, due to cool.breeze blowing there ... as the sea is just in front of the place) aaaaaaaahhh ohhhhhhh yeaaahhh AAaaaahhh Satish aaaaahhhhhhh ur saliva aaaashhh yeaaaaaaahhhhhh ohhhhh fffuckkkkk aaahhhhh

(Subham Yami ke left side pe aake shoot karke laga aur masturbation continue karte huye, maza lene laga) 
Subh: ahhhhhh wow Hhhhhh  

(it was like dog sex.. ek kutiya ko koi bahar ka kala kutta , aake uske pati ke saamne aake chut pe thuk laga raha hai aur gaand  chus raha hai)

( i placed my palm on ur hips and pulled u back as my dick was already rubbing ur pussy u moved back and the dick went in with slight tightness half way but i didnt care i pulled u to me all the way ur ass check slapped my thighs )

chapakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk 
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ( i closed my eyes andremained in the same position for 2 minutes feeling ur pussy juice spread on my hsfat nad feeling ur inner pussy with my dick tip )

( if a person actuaally went below and see ther was a bulge till ur belly hole from ur pussy and it was my dick inside )
( with left hand grabbed ur hair andraised ur head as much as up as possible with elbows on grund i removed dick half out andd gave a sudden bang in)

ruffffffffffff dhapppppppppppppppppppppp dhupppppppppppppppp haaa yesssssssssssssssssss( with right palm point finger i was fingering the sirface of ur asshole rubbing it making it accesible for my dick later)
(01-04-2020, 02:18 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: ( i placed my palm on ur hips and pulled u back as my dick was already rubbing ur pussy u moved back and the dick went in with slight tightness half way but i didnt care i pulled u to me all the way ur ass check slapped my thighs )

chapakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk 
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ( i closed my eyes andremained in the same position for 2 minutes feeling ur pussy juice spread on my hsfat nad feeling ur inner pussy with my dick tip )

( if a person actuaally went below and see ther was a bulge till ur belly hole from ur pussy and it was my dick inside )
( with left hand grabbed ur hair andraised ur head as much as up as possible with elbows on grund i removed dick half out andd gave a sudden bang in)

ruffffffffffff dhapppppppppppppppppppppp dhupppppppppppppppp haaa yesssssssssssssssssss( with right palm point finger i was fingering the sirface of ur asshole rubbing it making it accesible for my dick later)
[Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1579698581]

Yami: (moans out deep and loud) ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeaaaahhhhh meri choot Aaaaahhhhhhh (the huge black bull cock stuffed deep inside her pussy- the huge balls hitting her skin just under the intercourse point) aaaaaahhhhhhhhh re aaahhhhhhh kya lund hai aaaahhh i wanted this ssssssso badly aaahh (biting her lips) aaaaahhhhhhh (her head was bowed backwards..she wanted to turn her face right to get ut glimpse but she cant) ahhhhhh 
(suddenly raises her voice , towards Subh) Subh!!! dekh nhi rahe yahan dono ka milan ho raha hai?!!! hahh!! ?? jaao Satish ji ke liye garam doodh leke aao aur aaaaaaahh woh fair n lovely cream, .. aaahhhh aur woh sarso ka tel aaaaahhhhh air sehad aaaahhhhhh (spreading her knees on grass a little to bear u inside) aaaaahhh uffff jaao bhi u bastard!! chut toh maar nhi sakte?!! aaaaah Satish aaaahh aaaahhh

(Subh runs to inside house to bring the materials and milk)
sex YL
(01-04-2020, 02:27 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1579698581]

Yami: (moans out deep and loud) ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeaaaahhhhh meri choot Aaaaahhhhhhh (the huge black bull cock stuffed deep inside her pussy- the huge balls hitting her skin just under the intercourse point) aaaaaahhhhhhhhh re aaahhhhhhh kya lund hai aaaahhh i wanted this ssssssso badly aaahh (biting her lips) aaaaahhhhhhh (her head was bowed backwards..she wanted to turn her face right to get ut glimpse but she cant) ahhhhhh 
(suddenly raises her voice , towards Subh) Subh!!! dekh nhi rahe yahan dono ka milan ho raha hai?!!! hahh!! ?? jaao Satish ji ke liye garam doodh leke aao aur aaaaaaahh woh fair n lovely cream, .. aaahhhh aur woh sarso ka tel aaaaahhhhh air sehad aaaahhhhhh (spreading her knees on grass a little to bear u inside) aaaaahhh uffff jaao bhi u bastard!! chut toh maar nhi sakte?!! aaaaah Satish aaaahh aaaahhh

(Subh runs to inside house to bring the materials and milk)
( now i started ploughing slowly thrusting front and back making u my bitch legally birds were chrping on tree)

dhappp fappppp thapppp dhappp dhapppppppppppppppp fapppppppppppp zhapppppppppppppppppp 
( holding ur elbow from ahead as a lever and thrusting u  power fucking u )

thapppp thappppp  
thapppp thappppp  
thapppp thappppp  
thapppp thappppp 

thapppp thappppp    
thapppp thappppp  
thapppp thappppp 
thapppp thappppp 
thapppp thappppp  thappppppppppppppppppp thapppppppppppppppppp thapppppppppppp thappppppppppppppppp fappp zhakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk 
9 thedick when came out was looking shiny with ur gluiy pussy juices now ur pussy walls are completely stretched as i was fucking u and u were just able to suffer and shake but cant do a thing about it)

thappp happppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa kutiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
(01-04-2020, 02:34 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: ( now i started ploughing slowly thrusting front and back making u my bitch legally birds were chrping on tree)

dhappp fappppp thapppp dhappp dhapppppppppppppppp fapppppppppppp zhapppppppppppppppppp 
( holding ur elbow from ahead as a lever and thrusting u  power fucking u )

thapppp thappppp  
thapppp thappppp  
thapppp thappppp  
thapppp thappppp 

thapppp thappppp    
thapppp thappppp  
thapppp thappppp 
thapppp thappppp 
thapppp thappppp  thappppppppppppppppppp thapppppppppppppppppp thapppppppppppp thappppppppppppppppp fappp zhakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk 
9 thedick when came out was looking shiny with ur gluiy pussy juices now ur pussy walls are completely stretched as i was fucking u and u were just able to suffer and shake but cant do a thing about it)

thappp happppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa kutiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

[Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1579698576]
 As if, Yami saari duniya ko bhul gayi.. her dreams, her wishes, her love - everything lied on the strokes now.... her eyes drowsy as if she is drugged .. her glossy lips shaking .. 

1.5 saal ho gaye is amir khandan ki bahu banke aayi th- she remembers the flackback as she hears those hard stroke sounds in rhythm with the bird chirps- dhaapp thaap dhapp cchhirpp....and remembers how Subham pushed his cock into her pussy on first night- and she wondered, kabhi usne soch tha ki ek 60 saal ka bahar ka low class ka mard uske hi pati ke saamne uski chut ko aise maar maar ke, is ghar ki izzat aur is ghar ki lakshmi ko aise bharke is vansh ko chiraag dega?... aur kudrath bhi is milan ko saath de rahi hai.. butterflies sitting on her smooth shoulders

Yami: ahhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh ouuwwww ahhhhhhhhhhh (lifts her left leg and keeps the feet on floor and right leg still on knees- just giving u more space) ahhhhh

(Subh garam dudh, sehad, sarso ka tel aur fair n lovely lek table pe rakha.)

Subh: ( looking at scene,  uska tanak gaya, looking at Yami's soft milky white pussy walls gripping over the black thick bull cock and how its stretched) aaaaah (giving u the glass of hot milk with trembling right hand and his left hand moved to his cock as he is nude from below .. ) aahh lijiye Satish uncle aaahh
sex YL
[Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1582962354]

Yami Gautam is wife of Subh- married 1 month ago. Subh, before marriage, had to take financial help from hid elder brother 52 years old Satish. Yami married him only for his richie status. 
Satish remains busy in business. Subh is 24 years old. Their parents died long ago. Satish raised up Subh. 

After marriage, Satish asked Subh and Yami to live in their fourth bunglow
But the power of attorney is in hands of Satish. Yami, affter marriage, plans to get that half of property now. She tells Subh to invite Satish, for an important discussion.

(Its Sunday, 6 pm. Subh in a white tshirt and a half black pant casually. Yami inside bedroom- getting ready. Both have soem evil planning)
sex YL