Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
YL's Wife Yami Gautam
(17-03-2020, 12:54 PM)Yamilover Wrote: Yami shivered as she feels the huge girth entering her soft pink pussy 

Yami: ahhhhhhhh (holds pillow, pressing nails into it) ahhhhh Jiju ahhhh ahhh ap ka toh Subham se 4 guna ahhh bada ahhhh mota ahhhh ouuuwww (legs in heels trembling, spreading more,  out of bed) ahhhhhowwwww

Yami feels her breasts getting sucked.. 

Yami: ahhhhhh (bites lips) jiju ahhhhh itna bada ahhhh Su- Subh (cant speak properly) ahhh Subham ko aur didi ko ahhhhh aur ahhhh family ko pata chala ahhhh toh?

Kf feeling her thight pussy ...enjoying it

Kf : aahs ...kisi ko kuch pata nahi chalega yami ...tum bas aahs pyaar karo aahss bas pyaar ..

Kf sucking her breast ..kissing her neck ..her flesh 

And neeche giving hard stroke inside her pussy ....ghaapppp ....ghapppaaak...

Taking her entire giggling boob in mouth...eating her breast 

Kf: aahs ...yami bahut sara pyaar ( cum) hai ...pura nikalna hai tumhare andar ..aahs bharna hai tumhe aahm...

[Image: a527ae4a2d960c6e5d568a2783ea547d.jpg]
(17-03-2020, 01:01 PM)King of fantasy Wrote: Kf feeling her thight pussy ...enjoying it

Kf : aahs ...kisi ko kuch pata nahi chalega yami ...tum bas aahs pyaar karo aahss bas pyaar ..

Kf sucking her breast ..kissing her neck ..her flesh 

And neeche giving hard stroke inside her pussy ....ghaapppp ....ghapppaaak...

Taking her entire giggling boob in mouth...eating her breast 

Kf: aahs ...yami bahut sara pyaar ( cum) hai ...pura nikalna hai tumhare andar ..aahs bharna hai tumhe aahm...

[Image: a527ae4a2d960c6e5d568a2783ea547d.jpg]
[Image: Yami%2BGautam%2Bsaree%2Bphoots%2B%25285%2529.jpg]
Yami: (moaning loudly, feeling kf cock hitting her womb as he sucks her jiggling breasts, ) aaaahhhhh oohh yeaaahhhhhh (Yami's legs raised up in air ,.. ) ssshhh aaahhh jiju aaah meri choot aaaahh sara "pyaar" aur itne dino ka "intezaar" apni Yami ke "andar gehrayi mein chhor dijiye jiju" ssshhhh ouuwww aashhh (moaning , feeling his mouth on neck, collar bone shining with his saliva,) aahhhhhh 

(Yami moaning like suhagraat ke sej pe pehli baar dulhan ko dulha chod raha ho- deep moans coming out from inside her lungs) aaaahhhhh jiju aaahhhh (hugs his body, scratching his back over shirt) aaaahhhh (her semiclosed eyes looking at the wall photo of her and her husband- their marriage photo )
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 
[Image: 1544597700_loc.jpg]

Subham and his 3 days married Yami went to honeymoon at Goa. 
There they met Subham's college friends Rohit and Akhil, who are staying in the same hotel.
Its Sunday 6 pm, They all went to beach party. Subham gets drunk heavily.
Yami was wearing the above dress. Aki and Ro were staring at Yami for a long time and her slender body in the sexy single piece dress was exciting them. As Subham lied unconscious drinking wine, Aki and Ro went evil minded and came to Yami who was sipping wine at the wine bar..
sex YL
(24-03-2020, 01:43 AM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: 1544597700_loc.jpg]

Subham and his 3 days married Yami went to honeymoon at Goa. 
There they met Subham's college friends Rohit and Akhil, who are staying in the same hotel.
Its Sunday 6 pm, They all went to beach party. Subham gets drunk heavily.
Yami was wearing the above dress. Aki and Ro were staring at Yami for a long time and her slender body in the sexy single piece dress was exciting them. As Subham lied unconscious drinking wine, Aki and Ro went evil minded and came to Yami who was sipping wine at the wine bar..
[Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1584861961]
I (Yami) was just sipping cocktail at the small wine bar.. My hubby was lying asleep drunken heavy, on the tool beside me. Crowd dancing and cheering on the beach...

My figure in the hot dress was luring the men.. they were gossiping dirty and commenting on my body.. But i was little drowsy being drunken....my tits jiggled in the erotic dress with my each move..
(11-03-2020, 01:28 AM)kingk Wrote: Jaab suna ke chote bhai ke shadi hogayi aur Bahu ekdam maal dikti hain tho socha kyu na ek baar ho aun

par saala iddaar tho alagi nazzara dekhneko milla chotu sofe pe beta hai aur uska dost bahu ko phel raha hain

KK : ey kya chote ghar ke aurat ko kise aur ke saat ey kya baat hui ek baar puch leta mei chale aata abey thu baag yeha se

[Image: 44c4b94e160d9792d9777b55d2b52141--promot...lywood.jpg]

Usko bagha ke pura raat mai yami ke uper chadgaya aur utar ne ke naam be nahi liya Big Grin

hot
(24-03-2020, 01:48 AM)Janvi Wrote: [Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1584861961]
I (Yami) was just sipping cocktail at the small wine bar.. My hubby was lying asleep drunken heavy, on the tool beside me. Crowd dancing and cheering on the beach...

My figure in the hot dress was luring the men.. they were gossiping dirty and commenting on my body.. But i was little drowsy being drunken....my tits jiggled in the erotic dress with my each move..

bhosdi ke tum dono same bande ho... duniya ko chutiya bana rahe ho bas
(24-03-2020, 01:48 AM)Janvi Wrote: [Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1584861961]

[Image: ezgif-1-f0cbd60fecff.gif]
(Aki and Ro looked at Subh and checked if he is sleeping or not by summoning him..They looked at each other and went towards Yami and sat on her each side)

Aki: (looking at her jiggling tits) hey Yami.. looking so hot huh?

Ro: well.. she is damn sexy Aki
sex YL
(24-03-2020, 01:53 AM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: ezgif-1-f0cbd60fecff.gif]
(Aki and Ro looked at Subh and checked if he is sleeping or not by summoning him..They looked at each other and went towards Yami and sat on her each side)

Aki: (looking at her jiggling tits) hey Yami.. looking so hot huh?

Ro: well.. she is damn sexy Aki

[Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1584861967]
i was busy in my mood . i looked at Aki in a sexy way

Yami: yeah. Aki now stop u both. i can get what u two are staring at...
...mmm
sex YL
(25-03-2020, 07:00 PM)Yamilover Wrote: ...mmm

mmm kya bula teri biwi ko yaha