Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office)
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 
(23-03-2020, 09:17 AM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh ysss jais ehi wo muje waise push karke.. uthakar.. dheere se peeche jaane lagi...  me bh sofe se uthkar.. mera saara kapda utaarne laga..!! and stands naked...!! mera lund poora hard hoke.. uchal raha tha..

andt started to walk towards her... and jaise hi wo Glass wall pe turn hoke.. muje uski peet dikhaathe huye..  khadi hogaya..

muje uski creamy peet dekhkae.. aur chadane laga..

and me fatak se.. mere body ko uski body pe press kardiya..  her boobs crushed on the glass wall... and mere dono hathonko uski haathope rakhake.. started peeche ki taraf mod diya... and hold them tight... and from behind.. uski peeche ki neck.. ear lobs.. peet ko tongue se lick karne laga..

and my dick poking her ass hole.. on top of her panty hardly...

[Image: EPrialHX4AAiKvX?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: anushka-sharmas-latest-hot-stills-in-hd-...1582805813]
Anushka ka jism mard ke touch se puri bhukhi ho gayi thi... She was lost in this moment of lust and wants... 

Anushka: (feeling your tongue, ....her eyes closed...breathing heavily.. the hot breath coming out of her lips creating vapours on the glass . she turned her face left, to feel you and to listen to you.. badan mein aag lagi thi uski...) ahhhhhh aaahhhh kabhi socha nhi tha jo pyaar pati se chahiye thi ahhhhhh woh kisi anjan jawan mard se milegi haaardick ahhhhh ahhhh ur mouth aahhhhh feels soooo good (awaz mein ek gehrai hai.. her voice coming out from deep of her lungs...) ahhhhhhhhh

(feeling ur cock tip on ass crack line...the ass crack line visible over the panty due to the press) ahhhhhhh ahhhhh
sex YL
Ahhh ysss ah ysss ahh yssss ummmaaa ummmaaa ummmaaa umma ummmaaa ummmaaa slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp licking and sucking her creamy creamy back.. and then mere left hand se uski dono haathonko ghaske pakadke. mere right hand se uski hair ko ghaske pakadkar.. mere lund ko neeche lejaathe hye uski as shole se.. uski choot ki taraf.. mere dick head se uski panty line ko  choot se hataatha hu....!! and placed my unlubricated..  hard dick.. on her pussy.... and sarted to rub....

Ahh yssss Anushka.. ahh ysss isike liye.. thadap rahi thi naa thum.. ah yssss come on tell me.. how badly u want it anushka

[Image: ESgU_nUUYAA7u29?format=jpg&name=large]
Thumbs Up 
(23-03-2020, 10:28 AM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahhh ysss ah ysss ahh yssss ummmaaa ummmaaa ummmaaa umma ummmaaa ummmaaa slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp licking and sucking her creamy creamy back.. and then mere left hand se uski dono haathonko ghaske pakadke. mere right hand se uski hair ko ghaske pakadkar.. mere lund ko neeche lejaathe hye uski as shole se.. uski choot ki taraf.. mere dick head se uski panty line ko  choot se hataatha hu....!! and placed my unlubricated..  hard dick.. on her pussy.... and sarted to rub....

Ahh yssss Anushka.. ahh ysss isike liye.. thadap rahi thi naa thum.. ah yssss come on tell me.. how badly u want it anushka

[Image: ESgU_nUUYAA7u29?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: anushka-sharmas-latest-hot-stills-in-hd-...1582805821]

(Anushka maano hosh hi kho baithi... bends her head back and rests head on ur left shoulder....glass ke dusri taraf se the romantic and erotic scene can be seen- Anushka's bouncy round tits and pink nipples pressed on the glass ...her palms pressed on either sides of her head like she has surrendered to the manly touch....her pantyline slided a little and Hardick's pink-turned-red dick tip rubbing on her pussy...she feels current passing through her her body)

Anushka: (trying to get a single glimpse of ur side face but she hardly can..., gasping) ahhhhhh Hardick ahhhhhh aahhh main kya karu? ahhhahhhhhhhh aahh ahh kya karu main ahhhh ? ahhhhhh ahhhh uffff (eyes drowsy) ahhhhh aahhh i need u aaahhhh i want this aaahhhhh please aaahhhh (wrapped up her right arm around ur neck) aaahhhh aahh i ieed it aaahh uhhggggg aaahh aise aaahhh mat tadpao aaaahhh aahhh bhukhi hu main.. taras rahi hu main aaaahhhhhhh aahhh andar chahiye mujhe yeh aaahhh i wanna feel u Hardick aahhhhh uffff tumhari mardangi aaahhhjhjj
sex YL
HD : ahh yssss ahh ysss ahh yssss Anushka... haaa yssss  this man is always ready to serve u Madam... 

Let me show u the real heaven.. kehthe huye... lund ko thok diyaa uski choot ke andar and started to bang her pussy from behind.. without taking her panty off...  just sliding it away from pussy.. lund ko choot ke andar daalke thokane laga..

and holding her hair.. and dragging it backwards... thapak thapak thapak thapak thap athapak.. pressing more hardly on the glass wall...

[Image: anushka1-copy-21564478958.jpg]
(23-03-2020, 10:50 AM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : ahh yssss ahh ysss ahh yssss Anushka... haaa yssss  this man is always ready to serve u Madam... 

Let me show u the real heaven.. kehthe huye... lund ko thok diyaa uski choot ke andar and started to bang her pussy from behind.. without taking her panty off...  just sliding it away from pussy.. lund ko choot ke andar daalke thokane laga..

and holding her hair.. and dragging it backwards... thapak thapak thapak thapak thap athapak.. pressing more hardly on the glass wall...

[Image: anushka1-copy-21564478958.jpg]
[Image: anushka-sharmas-latest-hot-stills-in-hd-...1581167085]

(Anushka just loses her mind as she was waiting for this pleasure for a long gap of time... the love she wanted... the pleasure she needed, the man she needed...the pain she needed was here)

Anushka: (eyes closed.. a smile appears on lips) aaaaahhhh aahhhh yeaaahhhhaaahhh aahhhh Haaardick aaahhhh aAHHHHH aaaaahhhhh aaahhh yeaaahh aaahh aaahhhh my pussy aahhh aaahh yeaaahh aahhh (spreads her legs a little..she haven't expected Hardick pehli baar mein hi itni erotic tarike se uske jism ka maza lega) aaaahhhh uffff aahhh (her body flesh moves up n down with deep breath and deep moans coming out of her lungs) aaahhhhhhhh
sex YL
Ahh yss ah yss ah ysssss fuck.. meri unlubricated dick.. enteres her wet pussy with full force.. ki Anushka ki cheeke nikalne lagi thi.. 

aaj thak uski choot ki itni gehraayi thak koyi lund gaya nahi thaa... ahh ysss my dick entering deep inside and touching her spot... which making her so horny and horny at every pound.. thapka thapka thapka thapk  Thapak..

and now i holding her hair.. turned her face towards me more.. and locked her lipsss umma umma umm aumm auma uma umma umm aumma ah yssss Anushka.. umma umma uamma u loving it Madam...? umma umm aumma umma ummaa u want more umma umma umaa? ah yssss u want more. thapak thapak thapak umma umma umma ummaaa

[Image: Anushka-Sharma---Filmfare-Magazine-2019-13.jpg]
(23-03-2020, 11:05 AM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh yss ah yss ah ysssss fuck.. meri unlubricated dick.. enteres her wet pussy with full force.. ki Anushka ki cheeke nikalne lagi thi.. 

aaj thak uski choot ki itni gehraayi thak koyi lund gaya nahi thaa... ahh ysss my dick entering deep inside and touching her spot... which making her so horny and horny at every pound.. thapka thapka thapka thapk  Thapak..

and now i holding her hair.. turned her face towards me more.. and locked her lipsss umma umma umm aumm auma uma umma umm aumma ah yssss Anushka.. umma umma uamma u loving it Madam...? umma umm aumma umma ummaa u want more umma umma umaa? ah yssss u want more. thapak thapak thapak umma umma umma ummaaa

[Image: anushka1-copy-51564478976.jpg]

[Image: anushka-sharmas-latest-hot-stills-in-hd-...1577308722]
(Anushka smiling looking in ur eyes as she enjoys ur sloppy wet kisses and lip locks.. her wet lips touching urs. ek baar ek liye bhi honth alag nhi huye.. both of their lips wet and in contact alongwith their mixed saliva) 

Anushka: (her body shaking.. left hand on the glass.. boobs pressed against the glass wall) aaaahhhh aahhhhh aahhh yeaaahhh i wanted this aaaahhh i want oummmm ssloupppp ummmmuaah muaaaah muaaahhh yes yes aahhh fuck my pussy aaahh im aaahhh oummmm.loumm ssssssmoooch (sounds of her pussy getting banged, all around the luxurious hall.. just above the glass wall  against which she is getting fucked, was her husband's photo on the wall) aaahhhh aaahhhh yeaaahh aaahh aur do Haaardick aaahhh ufff aaahh jitna bhi aaaahhh ho kam hahai yeaaahh ohhhh babbyy aaahhhhh (biting lips) aaaahhh yeaaahh ohhh myyy aaahh its fucking touching mmm ssssooo deep aahh hitting my spot aaaahhhhhh
sex YL
Ohh yss ohh yss ohh ysssss anushkaa...!! thapka thapka thapka thapk athapka thapk athapak thapka thapka thapk thapka karke uski choot ko peeche se thokateh huye...

now i suddenly...!! stopped.. and took my dick out slowly... out...

and her pussy juice... are covered on my dick....!! and hold her and turned towards me...!! and i went back.. and wahi uski ghar me usk private Bar lounge pe jaakar... khada hoke..

waha rack me rakhi huyi ek wine bottle ko leke.. kholkar... uss wine ko use dikhaathe huye mere lund pe pour karne laga...

HD : ahh ysss Anushka.. R u thirsty baby..?

[Image: e059b58f45e3c5d85241d7efb86305d5.jpg]
(23-03-2020, 11:27 AM)white panther87 Wrote: Ohh yss ohh yss ohh ysssss anushkaa...!! thapka thapka thapka thapk athapka thapk athapak thapka thapka thapk thapka karke uski choot ko peeche se thokateh huye...

now i suddenly...!! stopped.. and took my dick out slowly... out...

and her pussy juice... are covered on my dick....!! and hold her and turned towards me...!! and i went back.. and wahi uski ghar me usk private Bar lounge pe jaakar... khada hoke..

waha rack me rakhi huyi ek wine bottle ko leke.. kholkar... uss wine ko use dikhaathe huye mere lund pe pour karne laga...

HD : ahh ysss Anushka.. R u thirsty baby..?

[Image: e059b58f45e3c5d85241d7efb86305d5.jpg]
[Image: anushka-sharmas-latest-hot-stills-in-hd-...1577308721]
(Anushka was looking at ur movements.. every moment was now a suspense and hunger for her.. she was smiling as she is surprised ki khade khade Hardick ne uski choot maarke Anushka ki chut se bheegi bheegi chamakti lund ke upar sharab daalne laga)

Anushka: (holds her mouth with two hands) oh God! (surprisingly) aise bhi ..?? is it possible?? oh my (she understood what Hardick wants and kneels down at his feet and holds ur meaty thighs and looking at ur eyes lovingly, slurps her tongue on ur shaft and ur loaded balls bounced ) ssssssssssssslllluurrppp (zaban ko balls ke bich ke mid line se lund ke niche se lund ke mid line barabar chatthe huye takes ur whole cock in her mouth as if she is hungry for ages) sssssslllluuuuouuuuppppp lougghhhhpp loughhpppppp (her tits bouncing, )
sex YL