Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office)
I m sitting at her right side single seating big sofa.. and wo mere taraf jhukake.. files dekhane lagi...

and me use saare accounts ka details bathaane lagaa.. but wo jaan boochake aur mere taraf bend hone lagi.. hair ko ek side karke.. and i can feel her soft silky hair.. on my left cheek...

and mere aankhe again chori chori uski cleavage ki taraf jaa rahi thi..and jab bhi wo mere taraf dekhathi thi me sar ghumaa letha thaa...!

and mera gala tho sookhane laga thaa ..

HD : Ahh ok madam.. dekh liya na aapne.. sab tally horaha he.. sab theek he naa..!! bas aap sign kardo.. me nikal loongaa!

[Image: ERyMVcFXsAAf5MY?format=jpg&name=medium]
(21-03-2020, 11:59 AM)white panther87 Wrote: I m sitting at her right side single seating big sofa.. and wo mere taraf jhukake.. files dekhane lagi...

and me use saare accounts ka details bathaane lagaa.. but wo jaan boochake aur mere taraf bend hone lagi.. hair ko ek side karke.. and i can feel her soft silky hair.. on my left cheek...

and mere aankhe again chori chori uski cleavage ki taraf jaa rahi thi..and jab bhi wo mere taraf dekhathi thi me sar ghumaa letha thaa...!

and mera gala tho sookhane laga thaa ..

HD : Ahh ok madam.. dekh liya na aapne.. sab tally horaha he.. sab theek he naa..!! bas aap sign kardo.. me nikal loongaa!

[Image: ERyMVcFXsAAf5MY?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: anushka-sharmas-latest-photoshoot-photos...1581161382]
Anushka understood u r stealing eyes from looking at her cleavage and looks at ur throat movement as u gulped..

(intensionally, leaned a little more..  looks down at papers now only.. checking them, signed and put the pen on table..)

(keeps right hand on ur left thigh.. sitting properly, looking at ur lips) thik hai na?.. waise i need to check some more docs.. i think i shall hand over them to u... Hard- dick... (haath ko tumhare thigh pe sehlate huye)
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 
when she put her hand on my thighs... muje kuch ajeeb laga..  mene samja bade log aise hi socially haath lagaake baathe karthe he...

HD : jee madam.. aur bhi docs dekhni he..? kaunsa madam...!!? aap bathayiye me dikhaatha hu...!! gulped my saliva once again... jee madam.. muje thoda Thanda paani milega.. ? wo bahuth hot lag raha he...!! (that is AC room)

[Image: EROXQZSWkAApaX1?format=jpg&name=medium]
(21-03-2020, 12:11 PM)white panther87 Wrote: when she put her hand on my thighs... muje kuch ajeeb laga..  mene samja bade log aise hi socially haath lagaake baathe karthe he...

HD : jee madam.. aur bhi docs dekhni he..? kaunsa madam...!!? aap bathayiye me dikhaatha hu...!! gulped my saliva once again... jee madam.. muje thoda Thanda paani milega.. ? wo bahuth hot lag raha he...!! (that is AC room)

[Image: EROXQZSWkAApaX1?format=jpg&name=medium]
[Image: anushka-sharmas-latest-photoshoot-photos...1581161398]
(looking at u consciously, ) ohho garmi lag rahi hai?. arey 
(intentionally touching ur cheek and then forehead,) arey re.. u r sweating.. come on, open ur tie. itna formal hone ke zarurat nhi.. chalo tie kholo..

(moved hands to ur tie, without waiting for u.. loosened the tie and took it off ur neck from over ur head and kept it on the sofa beside u..) 
now u r comfortable? Hardick??. 

(pretending to be too careful for u, moved hands to ur shirt first button and was about to open the second.. eyes trying to peep in ur hard chest,..said in a soft voice.) let me get u free..(licks lips looking at ur muscular body)

paani laun? achchs wait.. (in a soft tender voice)..

(Anushka opens the second button and gets up and intensionally acts that her feet slipped and falls over u, holding ur strong muscular shoulders for support.... ) 
aaaouchh!! (all hair on right neck covered almost ur whole face. and cleavage touched ur lips.... a cunning smile appears on her lips) aouchhh
sex YL
Ahh yss jaise hi usne mera reply kaa intazaar hi kare bina... khud mere tie utaar di.. and mere 2 shirt ka buttons bhi khol diya...

me confuse hone laga... ki kya ho raha he.. and me kaise react karu...!! but she is boss of me.. so i can't oppose her harshly... 

ki and jaise hi wo jab mere upar giri.. uski sar mere sar ke paas agaya.. and her deep cleavage and her upper boobs.. pressed on my lips...  ki mera nerves tight hogaya... and my dick erected inside my pant.. and both stunned for second....

and i lost my control... and do haathonko dheere se uski kamar pe daalke.. pakadtha hu... and now i pressed my mouth on her puffy upper boobs and started to eat them.... amnnnn amnnn amnn aaamnn aamnn amnn amnn slurp slurp slurp karke.. chabaaake chabaake... uski upper boobs khaane lagaa.. 

[Image: ERE1V5TXYAA1rK4?format=jpg&name=large]
(21-03-2020, 12:35 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh yss jaise hi usne mera reply kaa intazaar hi kare bina... khud mere tie utaar di.. and mere 2 shirt ka buttons bhi khol diya...

me confuse hone laga... ki kya ho raha he.. and me kaise react karu...!! but she is boss of me.. so i can't oppose her harshly... 

ki and jaise hi wo jab mere upar giri.. uski sar mere sar ke paas agaya.. and her deep cleavage and her upper boobs.. pressed on my lips...  ki mera nerves tight hogaya... and my dick erected inside my pant.. and both stunned for second....

and i lost my control... and do haathonko dheere se uski kamar pe daalke.. pakadtha hu... and now i pressed my mouth on her puffy upper boobs and started to eat them.... amnnnn amnnn amnn aaamnn aamnn amnn amnn slurp slurp slurp karke.. chabaaake chabaake... uski upper boobs khaane lagaa.. 

[Image: ERE1V5TXYAA1rK4?format=jpg&name=large]

[Image: anushka-sharmas-latest-photoshoot-photos...1577312982]

(Anushka felt the lips of a man on her body, that too, on her cleavage, for first time after the time of her first night....)

(as soon as u started sucking upper boobs, Anushka left a loud moan as if a desert land got a single drop of some pure mineral water....) ahhhhhhhhhhhhh (a moan which came out deep from inside with some roaring in it) ahhhh

(bent her head, looking up at the roof.. feeling ur mouth, smiles naughtily as her plan worked to get this jawan gabru mard..) aaahhhhhh Hardick aaahh (softly) u like them ? aahhhh (bending left leg, kept knee on the sofa just next to, touching, ur right leg... her right leg on floor...)
sex YL
Ahh yss ah yss ah yssssss hmm what a pussy.. creamy boobs.. those are.. amnn amn amn amn opening my mouth biger and bigger.. and eating that pully upper boobs.. and putting my tongue between the cleavage and licking it sluurrp.. slurp.. and wais ehi chabaathe chabaathe taking my mouth upwards and started eating her neck... and shoulder.. amn amnn amnn amn amn slurp slrp

and haathonko uski gaand ke upar daalke... started to squeez on top of the dress

[Image: ERE1V5PXUAEdcEv?format=jpg&name=large]
(21-03-2020, 12:46 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh yss ah yss ah yssssss hmm what a pussy.. creamy boobs.. those are.. amnn amn amn amn opening my mouth biger and bigger.. and eating that pully upper boobs.. and putting my tongue between the cleavage and licking it sluurrp.. slurp.. and wais ehi chabaathe chabaathe taking my mouth upwards and started eating her neck... and shoulder.. amn amnn amnn amn amn slurp slrp

and haathonko uski gaand ke upar daalke... started to squeez on top of the dress

[Image: ERE1V5PXUAEdcEv?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: anushka-sharmas-latest-photoshoot-photos...1581161367]
Aaaaahhhh (moved hands to ur head, running fingers through ur hair, closed eyes) aaaaahhhh yeaaaahhh u like them na? aaaahhh
(leaned more, giving u more of the upper boobs... feeling ur tongue and wetness of ur saliva on neck and shoulders) 

aaahhhhhhhh (looking down at ur face through between the boobs) aaaahhhh shall i...(lovingly and softly) shall i open them? haan? aaaahhhh u wanna have them?... aahhhhhh
sex YL
Ahh yss hmm ahh yss umma umma umma uma licking her neck...  shoulder.. slurp slrup and going upwards and kissing.. her mole.. at her left chin...  umma ummmaaa

and slowly pushing u down.. bringing ur face in front of me... feeling ur hot breath... looking at her eyes in hungry look...

HD : ahh ysssss Madam... (taking my lips near to her.. lips.. and talking  by touching her lips) r u sure... madam..!!  umma umma ummaa  u wanna get intimate umma umma umaa with lower class man... like me.. umma umaa ummaaa

[Image: ERE3-xWX0AAPQTT?format=jpg&name=large]
(21-03-2020, 01:37 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh yss hmm ahh yss umma umma umma uma licking her neck...  shoulder.. slurp slrup and going upwards and kissing.. her mole.. at her left chin...  umma ummmaaa

and slowly pushing u down.. bringing ur face in front of me... feeling ur hot breath... looking at her eyes in hungry look...

HD : ahh ysssss Madam... (taking my lips near to her.. lips.. and talking  by touching her lips) r u sure... madam..!!  umma umma ummaa  u wanna get intimate umma umma umaa with lower class man... like me.. umma umaa ummaaa

[Image: ERE3-xWX0AAPQTT?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: anushka-sharmas-latest-photoshoot-photos...1577312981]
(as u asked looking in her eyes lustily. She feels ur hot breath on her nose and feeling ur lips touching hers..holds ur face firmly. )

(tiltd her face left and whispered softly) yes..Hardick yessss low class jawan mard .. woh bhi tumhare jaisa mard pehli baar mila mujhe aaaahhhh aahhhhhh.. i want the feel of ur muscles...
(licks ur lips with her tongue and talks) ssslupp uff u suck too good. ssslupp (bringing lips to ur left ear, takes ur ear lobe between teeth and just dheere se katke, whispered softly) ewmmm.. dont u wanna do it?
sex YL