Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office)
And Payal ne aake Muje inform kiyaa ki.. Anushka ne apni ghar bulaayi he accounts check karne... 

So me bhi saare Accounts books. and Laptop sab lekar tayyar hoke.. Uske ghar gaya... 

And uski bada Hi-fi ghar tha.. and me andar gaya tho.. Hall me Anushka And Uski PA Yami bethake office ki hi kuch kaam kar rahi thi...

HD : Helo Madam.. I m Hardick.. The newly Appointed Senior Accountant as u asked.. saare accounts details leke aaya hu.. aap dekhake sign karna he

wearing same kind of dress

[Image: anushka_sharma_yay_or_nay_0.jpg?itok=FtlwHsjW]
(21-03-2020, 10:14 AM)white panther87 Wrote: And Payal ne aake Muje inform kiyaa ki.. Anushka ne apni ghar bulaayi he accounts check karne... 

So me bhi saare Accounts books. and Laptop sab lekar tayyar hoke.. Uske ghar gaya... 

And uski bada Hi-fi ghar tha.. and me andar gaya tho.. Hall me Anushka And Uski PA Yami bethake office ki hi kuch kaam kar rahi thi...

HD : Helo Madam.. I m Hardick.. The newly Appointed Senior Accountant as u asked.. saare accounts details leke aaya hu.. aap dekhake sign karna he

wearing same kind of dress

[Image: anushka_sharma_yay_or_nay_0.jpg?itok=FtlwHsjW]
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRPnRW0eWteQFdcUpDhS...Mv1cjjS9b7]

Anushka Sharma is a classy lady. Married but deprived of husband's love and physical closeness... But Still, she tries to maintain herself in her position and as a perfect professional, she always looked over her work more than her married life of 1 year nearly... 

Anushka was sitting on the sofa, with her legs crossed.. Yami leaning a little to look upon some info in a tab over Anushka'' thighs, which Anushka was holding with two hands.. Both discussing seriously with utter concentration.

Yami: toh maam yahi finalize kar du?
Anushka: haan yahi kar- (the AI intelligence door opened and as u walked in asking my permission, i looked up..and as eyes fell on you, some folds appeared on my forehead...Yami also looked up cutely) 
Hardick?? Oh yes Accounts ka na?.. aao.. (to Yami) tum yahi finalize karo aur mujhe aj evening mein update do Yami.. 

Yami: sure maam (gets up and leaves , surpassing you)

Anushka: (looks at u) haan Hardick.. please be seated (dont know why but her eyes , unwantedly, fell on ur handsome physique)..
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 
Yami muje upar se neeche ghoor the hye ek doubt ki nazar se dekhkar waha se nikalthi he...!!

And sat in next to anushka's sofa.. and puth files and Laptops on the table...

HD; Thank ypu madam.. first of all.. aapko mera pehchaan nahi he i think.. I m Hardick. Newly appointed Senior accountant and Financial Advisor

kehthe huye haath aage badaya Shake hand ke liye

[Image: CRWFaJ5UEAAhaun?format=jpg&name=900x900]
(21-03-2020, 10:42 AM)white panther87 Wrote: Yami muje upar se neeche ghoor the hye ek doubt ki nazar se dekhkar waha se nikalthi he...!!

And sat in next to anushka's sofa.. and puth files and Laptops on the table...

HD; Thank ypu madam.. first of all.. aapko mera pehchaan nahi he i think.. I m Hardick. Newly appointed Senior accountant and Financial Advisor

kehthe huye haath aage badaya Shake hand ke liye

[Image: CRWFaJ5UEAAhaun?format=jpg&name=900x900]

[Image: anushka-sharmas-latest-photoshoot-photos...1583639136]
Anushka: ohho (shook hands with u....) toh tum hi ho newly appointed Accountant... (looking at with a little doubt) maine pehle tumhe kahin dekha hai kya?...(looking at u from top to bottom again)... i saw ur face somewhere .and that too, in office... 

(a female maid, classy enough, came with plate of coffee mugs on it and a pot)..

please have coffee .. (to the maid) nhi. its ok. i have taken
sex YL
The maid went back to the kitchen...!! 

and me Coffe ko leke. peene ke badle Table pe rakh tha hu...!!

HD : woo wwooo haa madam..!! me wahi jo pehle aapke Office me Sweeper ka kaam kartha thaa...!!  and aise hi aap sab logonko Coffee supply karth athaaa (kehthe huye smile kartha hu)

Wo kyaa heki.. jab aap foreign tour pe thi tho.. (told her what all happened in office)

So Isliye Deepika Madam ne muje Senior account ke post me promote kardiya madam.. so ab me hi sab accounts samaal raha hu

[Image: EGIOwFdXkAACu3X?format=jpg&name=large]
(21-03-2020, 11:11 AM)white panther87 Wrote: The maid went back to the kitchen...!! 

and me Coffe ko leke. peene ke badle Table pe rakh tha hu...!!

HD : woo wwooo haa madam..!! me wahi jo pehle aapke Office me Sweeper ka kaam kartha thaa...!!  and aise hi aap sab logonko Coffee supply karth athaaa (kehthe huye smile kartha hu)

Wo kyaa heki.. jab aap foreign tour pe thi tho.. (told her what all happened in office)

So Isliye Deepika Madam ne muje Senior account ke post me promote kardiya madam.. so ab me hi sab accounts samaal raha hu

[Image: EGIOwFdXkAACu3X?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: anushka-sharmas-latest-photoshoot-photos...1581161434]
(Looking at ur face with astonishment) 
my goodness.. its a great incident i ever witnessed in my life..

(Anushka now felt something poking inside her mind as she feels the dominance now- u r Accountant but originally u worked as sweeper and its just a offering which gave u this post.. )

(The maid comes)

Maid : Ma'am. shall i leave now. Anjali will be here by after few hours

Anu: (looks up) yea. you can... (looked back at u) actually i dont keep any maid or any servant in my house after they finish work.. i enjoy the leisure with myself...
(shakes head) aha.. toh .. Hardick.. - arey coffee pi lo-.. (scanning ur huge chest...and looked at the maid leaving the house, and she exits closing the door )
sex YL
HD : Ohhh its ok madam.. actually me coffee nahi peetha hu...!!  Ohh really why madam..?

I heard u r married..? Aapke husband kya karthe he... madam..!!?

while talking with her... mere aankh chori chori uski deep cleavage and soft boobs ki glimps ko thaadne lage... (of course i m Man)

[Image: ERyMVcDWoAAVSG3?format=jpg&name=medium]
(21-03-2020, 11:24 AM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : Ohhh its ok madam.. actually me coffee nahi peetha hu...!!  Ohh really why madam..?

I heard u r married..? Aapke husband kya karthe he... madam..!!?

while talking with her... mere aankh chori chori uski deep cleavage and soft boobs ki glimps ko thaadne lage... (of course i m Man)

[Image: ERyMVcDWoAAVSG3?format=jpg&name=medium]
[Image: anushka-sharmas-latest-photoshoot-photos...1581161427]
(Anushka noticed that u r trying to get a look at her cleavage and tits.. smiles.  looking at ur handsome body and shoulders...)

mm.. my hubby is (in a little softened tone).. business tycoon.. he is busy everytime.. currently in Costa Rica for 4 months.. ..Mainly his business is based in London...

(coming closer and sits tight to the right end of the sofa,) btw... mm u look handsome Mr..(???)
sex YL
HD : Hardick... Madam.... 

and jab wo aur nazdeek aake.. bet gayi. tho i can see her pink duck lips.. and soft white vanilla creamy... neck.. and cleavage... in more clarity..!!

I gulped my saliva...! but wo tho itni rich.. me abhi abhi ek achasa post me join huva hu.. uske saath tharki pan dikhaake firse wo kaam khona nahichaatha thaa..  so

suddenly i turned my face.. 

HD ; haa achaa.. jee madam..!! wo wo ki kaam shuru kare madam...  ye accounts ki files check kardeejiye kehke.. file uthaake uski saamne le aatha hu

[Image: ERyMVcEWAAA0FfB?format=jpg&name=medium]
(21-03-2020, 11:37 AM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : Hardick... Madam.... 

and jab wo aur nazdeek aake.. bet gayi. tho i can see her pink duck lips.. and soft white vanilla creamy... neck.. and cleavage... in more clarity..!!

I gulped my saliva...! but wo tho itni rich.. me abhi abhi ek achasa post me join huva hu.. uske saath tharki pan dikhaake firse wo kaam khona nahichaatha thaa..  so

suddenly i turned my face.. 

HD ; haa achaa.. jee madam..!! wo wo ki kaam shuru kare madam...  ye accounts ki files check kardeejiye kehke.. file uthaake uski saamne le aatha hu

[Image: ERyMVcEWAAA0FfB?format=jpg&name=medium]
[Image: anushka-sharmas-latest-photoshoot-photos...1581161403]
(i opened the hair bun and let the hairs free.. and ek haath se saare baalo ko left se right neck pe le jaake, intensionally leaned close to u, )

haan.. zarur.. karungi na....(sexily) check..

(left hand on sofa, right hand over the sofa arm...looking at ur body, ..and bas tumhari haan me haam milaye jaa rahi hu)

haan.. bolo..bolo..yes
sex YL