Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office)
(20-03-2020, 12:17 PM)white panther87 Wrote: ahh ysss jaise hi usne haa hardick... kahke moan kiya...

left hand se fatak karke uski left butt pe spank kartha hu.... 

HD : ahh ysss not hardick... call me sir...!! kehthe huye seedha mere moo ko uski butts ke beech thoos diya... and put my mouth on her pussy.. and locked it.. with my lips.. and started to suck her pussy.. by pushing my tongue inside her pussy.. deeply.. without stopping for a second.. slurp slrup slrup slrup slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slrup karke.....

half of my face.. went inside her big huge butts..... and my non stop.. suck. making her legs tremble.. 

ah ys lsurp slrup slrup slrup amn amn amn amn amn amn.. my saliva.. flowing out from my lower lip...  and dropping on floor...

[Image: 90065878_140240667503553_140229671179098...e=5E98FD51]

[Image: 71050924.cms?imgsize=521875]
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTTdRyFgY3DxwT_6NITA...WjyFx3lOzz]
Jacqueline ab nashe mein thi maano.. her eyes closed as Hardick locked his lips with her pussy lips in the "lip lock" , she spread her legs more.. holds the table edges more tightly... and bends head more.. facing the ceiling

Jacqueline: (feeling Hardick''s lusty suck on pussy) aaaaaaaahhh aaaahhh HaaaaardH Ssssir saahhhh ffuck aaaaaaahhhh meri choot aaahhh (turns face left to talk to Hardick ) aaaahhhh fffuck sssshhh Sssir please ruk jaiye aaaahh i cant bear it aaaahhhh apke aaaahh sucks aaaahhhh ohhhhhh myyy aaahhhhh (awaz mein pleading, begging, lust sab kuch hai..) aaaahhhhhh please ssssstop ssssshhh aahhh

(but suddenly remembered her helplessness and Hardick's condition) aashhh aaahh Sssir aaahh have it aaahhhhh i cant bear it aaaaahh i m gonna aaahhh (pussy starts spilling out few drops of juices in ur mouth) aaaaahhhh please aaaahhh Ssssir .. uff ssuck aaahh (trying to control but finally) SPLASHHH!!! (hardick ke muh ke andar pussy juices se bhar diya.). aaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 
har legs are shivering heavyly.. and her moan became loud... jisase muje patha chala.. ki she is going to cum.. so i  locked my mouth completely to her pussy... 

Ahh ysss jaise hi usne apni choot se ras nikaaldi.. me use ek drop bhi neeche gire binaa.. chaat chaat ke taste kar rah atha slurp slurp slurp slrup slurp slrup karke..

ah hyssss damnn i love this juice... kehke.. now i take back my head.. and i get up.. and stand... and peeche se mere pant ki zip kholtha hu... and underwear and pant se lund ko bahar nikaaltha hu....

and slowly i placed that on her cum dripping pussy.. and started to rub on it...

HD : ah ysss jacqy.... muje theri choot leni he baby...!! loo kyaa...?

[Image: jacqueline-fernandez-hot-hd-photos-wallp...1578488465]
(20-03-2020, 12:49 PM)white panther87 Wrote: har legs are shivering heavyly.. and her moan became loud... jisase muje patha chala.. ki she is going to cum.. so i  locked my mouth completely to her pussy... 

Ahh ysss jaise hi usne apni choot se ras nikaaldi.. me use ek drop bhi neeche gire binaa.. chaat chaat ke taste kar rah atha slurp slurp slurp slrup slurp slrup karke..

ah hyssss damnn i love this juice... kehke.. now i take back my head.. and i get up.. and stand... and peeche se mere pant ki zip kholtha hu... and underwear and pant se lund ko bahar nikaaltha hu....

and slowly i placed that on her cum dripping pussy.. and started to rub on it...

HD : ah ysss jacqy.... muje theri choot leni he baby...!! loo kyaa...?

[Image: jacqueline-fernandez-hot-hd-photos-wallp...1578488465]

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRISkCXss_6oPB2HPAKM...L6MJBwBeqj]
Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!! 

- the deep loud moan echoed out from Jacqueline's lips as she felt the thick meaty cock tip on her pussy... It was too much for her.. aayi thi madat maangne aur Hardick ne teh kya kya kar liya- choot pe kata, choot choos li.. aur ab - uski gulabi classy chut ko apne desi lund ke tope se rub kar raha hai?!!!

Jacqueline: (moaning from depth of her lungs.. her legs trembling... pussy juices flowing through inner thighs.. her head bent backwards, body bowed...hands holding the table edges, scratching the glass surface with nails) aaaaaahhh ffffffuuuckk aaaahhhh lijiye aaaahhh Sssssir please help ne aaaaaahhh aaaahh lekin aaaahhh help ke badle aaahhh yeh...(?) aaaaahhhhhh fffuckkkkk assshhh
sex YL
Go ahead bro complete this
Ohh yaaa jacqueline.... me koyi bhi kaam free me nahi kartha hu...!! kehthe huye suddenly me aage ki taraf bend hotha hu.... and hold her both side shoulder.... with grip..

Oh yes.. Jacqueline... theri videsi choot me.. desi lund ka thadka dekho... kaisa hoga ab.. kehthe huye pushed my dick deep inside her pussy.. with full force.. and started to fuck her pussy with full speed thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak tapak thapak thapak thapak thapa kthapak..... ki ek ek stroke me.. mere balls and thighs uski butts ko hit kar rahe the.. and her butts giggling... heavily 

and me dono haathose uski shoulder ko pakadke... dheere dheere uski arms ki taraf aaake... uski dress ki sleeves ko aur neeche kheenchane laga....  and usase uski dress ki zip automatically.. backside khulne lagi.. dheere dheere.... (where she is not wearing bra inside)

[Image: 1714751-jacqueline-fernandez-for-hello-i...oshoot.jpg]
(20-03-2020, 01:41 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ohh yaaa jacqueline.... me koyi bhi kaam free me nahi kartha hu...!! kehthe huye suddenly me aage ki taraf bend hotha hu.... and hold her both side shoulder.... with grip..

Oh yes.. Jacqueline... theri videsi choot me.. desi lund ka thadka dekho... kaisa hoga ab.. kehthe huye pushed my dick deep inside her pussy.. with full force.. and started to fuck her pussy with full speed thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak tapak thapak thapak thapak thapa kthapak..... ki ek ek stroke me.. mere balls and thighs uski butts ko hit kar rahe the.. and her butts giggling... heavily 

and me dono haathose uski shoulder ko pakadke... dheere dheere uski arms ki taraf aaake... uski dress ki sleeves ko aur neeche kheenchane laga....  and usase uski dress ki zip automatically.. backside khulne lagi.. dheere dheere.... (where she is not wearing bra inside)

[Image: 1714751-jacqueline-fernandez-for-hello-i...oshoot.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcS42dwJHXIdj1qz7Eoz0...dnst5Hs8GS]
as soon as the desi cock pierces through her sweet pink soft pussy, Jacqueline was just blown away.. Uska dimaag sunnya ho gaya... She didn't know why- but she was lost in her heaven as she feels the cock goes full inside

Jacqueline: ooooooyi maaaaahhhh (a strange smile appears on her lips.. ) aaahhhh aahhhh aahhh meri choot aaaahhhhha aaaaouchhh yeaaahh ahhh Hardick Sssir ahhhh (feeling her straps slided down.. turned face left, trying to get a glimpse of Hardick) aaahhhh pata nhi aaahhh yeh aaahhh sahi ho raha hai ya nhi.. aaahhhhhhhhh (feeling her upper round curve of boobs..) aaaahhhh yeaaahhh ffffffuuuckk aaahhhh yeaaahh yeaaaaahhh aaaahhh (feeling ur balls hitting butts) aaaahhh yeaaah

(Jacqueline bhul hi gayi woh kis liye request karne aayi aur yeh kya ho gays .. aur ab toh Hardick uske andar!... She was unknowingly starting to like it.. jo bhi ho, aurat hai- mard ke touch mein aur chut mein lund ragadne aur andar lund lene le baad thori hi na control kar payegi)
ahhhhh ahhhhhh yeahhhh (feeling ur warm breath on her back neck)
sex YL
Ahh ysss bending on he rmore and more.. while pentrating her pussy  with hard strokes thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak..

And sleeves ki neeche kheenchane se uski dress ki zip khulthe huye.. uski peet ki nazaara dikhane lagi thi.. ki  me uski peet ko kiss and lick karne laga ummma umm aum auma umaa ah ysssss Jacqueline... uff... yaaa.. thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak...

and jaise hi uskidress ki zip uski lower hip thak peeche se khulgayi.. me thabhi mere dono haathonko uski dress ke andar ghusedkar.. slowlu aage ki taraf leke jaatha hu... and holded her big round boobs... inside the dress and started to squeez them.. while table is pressing my hand on her boobs... also... and me bhi uske upar poorese jhuka huva hu.. and banging her pussy hardly.. ki thapka thapak thpak ki sound goonz rahi he cabin me.. and table is shaking.. and pen stands.. are fell down.. from it..

[Image: 1714750-jacqueline-fernandez-for-hello-i...oshoot.jpg]
(20-03-2020, 02:01 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh ysss bending on he rmore and more.. while pentrating her pussy  with hard strokes thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak..

And sleeves ki neeche kheenchane se uski dress ki zip khulthe huye.. uski peet ki nazaara dikhane lagi thi.. ki  me uski peet ko kiss and lick karne laga ummma umm aum auma umaa ah ysssss Jacqueline... uff... yaaa.. thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak...

and jaise hi uskidress ki zip uski lower hip thak peeche se khulgayi.. me thabhi mere dono haathonko uski dress ke andar ghusedkar.. slowlu aage ki taraf leke jaatha hu... and holded her big round boobs... inside the dress and started to squeez them.. while table is pressing my hand on her boobs... also... and me bhi uske upar poorese jhuka huva hu.. and banging her pussy hardly.. ki thapka thapak thpak ki sound goonz rahi he cabin me.. and table is shaking.. and pen stands.. are fell down.. from it..

[Image: 1714750-jacqueline-fernandez-for-hello-i...oshoot.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRDRDQoHuGAseGzNZP2a...FagCfQYnuI]
Jacqueline: aaaahhhhh aaahhhh yeaaahhh aaaashh ohhhh yeaaaahh aaaaahhh meri chut aaaahhh my aaaahhhhhh fuck me haaard aaaahhhh Yeaaahh (leaned completely on the glass table.. face was turned left - so right cheek pressed against table.. ) aaaaahhhhh abhhhh aaaahhhh Haardick aaaahhhhh please aahhh ohhh yeaaahhhh aaaahhh (to bear the pain, kept the left feet heel on one of the two chairs .. feeling the strokes inside her.. could feel the stretching of pussy walls by the thick girth of ur cock) ahhhhh ahhh yeh pose ahhh (heels upar niche ho rahi hai.. and right feet heel making sounds on floor "khat khat" ) ssssahh asshhhh
sex YL
HD : Ohh yss oh yss oh ys thapka thapka thapka thapka thapak thapka thapka. ah ysssss fuck me hard..? ah hysss pehle tho bahuth natak kar rahi thi.. ah yss ab bol rahi ho fuck me hard..? ah ys thapka thapa thapka thapak thapak thapak thapka.. ah ys itni chugli hogayi kya theri choot me mere lund se.. jacqy... ah ys thapka thapa kthapak thapak... and squeezing the boobs... with hand...

and suddenly i stopped and took my dick out from.. her pussy.. which is covered with her pussy juice...  and my pre cum...

and suddenly uski baal pakadke peeche kheenchake use seedha khade kartha hu....  and then turned her towards me...!! and mere left hand se uski dress ko poora neeche kheench tha hu aage se bhi.... ki uski dress neeche aake atak jaaye... and her boobs pops out...!! and i saw her pink big erected nipples...

and now i bend my head on her boobs and thupak thupak karke.. uski dono nipples pe dheere se mere saliva giraatha hu... and then.. mere tongue ko bahaar nikaalke.. mere tonguse uss thook ko uski poori nipple and boobs pe ragadne laga.. on both boobs. watching her face.. sirf tongue se.. uski nipple ko ragadthe huye

[Image: DNSKiH1UEAAosUm?format=jpg&name=small]
(20-03-2020, 02:18 PM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : Ohh yss oh yss oh ys thapka thapka thapka thapka thapak thapka thapka. ah ysssss fuck me hard..? ah hysss pehle tho bahuth natak kar rahi thi.. ah yss ab bol rahi ho fuck me hard..? ah ys thapka thapa thapka thapak thapak thapak thapka.. ah ys itni chugli hogayi kya theri choot me mere lund se.. jacqy... ah ys thapka thapa kthapak thapak... and squeezing the boobs... with hand...

and suddenly i stopped and took my dick out from.. her pussy.. which is covered with her pussy juice...  and my pre cum...

and suddenly uski baal pakadke peeche kheenchake use seedha khade kartha hu....  and then turned her towards me...!! and mere left hand se uski dress ko poora neeche kheench tha hu aage se bhi.... ki uski dress neeche aake atak jaaye... and her boobs pops out...!! and i saw her pink big erected nipples...

and now i bend my head on her boobs and thupak thupak karke.. uski dono nipples pe dheere se mere saliva giraatha hu... and then.. mere tongue ko bahaar nikaalke.. mere tonguse uss thook ko uski poori nipple and boobs pe ragadne laga.. on both boobs. watching her face.. sirf tongue se.. uski nipple ko ragadthe huye

[Image: DNSKiH1UEAAosUm?format=jpg&name=small]
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTqs6pbSyM0GMOL_NxXj...wZu8xmAuGd]
Jacqueline Hardick ki ho chuki thi. Hardick chut maar chuka tha uski.. As Hardick told her, Jacqueline bhi sochne lagi uske hotho se "fuck me hard" kaise nikal gayi?? the pussy juices dripping from Hardick's cock tip on her feet..As u turned, she was just feeling being used like a material.. She holds ur face with two hands , bent her head backwards, her upturned eyes looking at ur chair)

Jacqueline: aaaahhh Hardick aaahh yeh kaisa gussa nikala tumne mujhpar aaaahhhhh (feeling her pink nipples and areola getting licked , running fingers through ur hair) aahhhhhhh meri ka aaaahhhhh aisa faida utthaya tumne? aaaahhhhh

(bechari ko pata hi nhi, without reason chut maardi gayi uski.. ) aaaaahhh aahh meri nipples aaahh
sex YL