Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(16-03-2020, 10:57 PM)wkdevil Wrote: my mom really worked hard..her daily earning was 300 RS thats it and was doing anything to survive..

once he gave her the money she let him do whatever since that 100rs was a big thing for you both...

and soon she was getting fcked standing up by him against the wall

anushka: aaaahh aaaahhh woh saaji aaahh aaahhhh jaldi karo na woh maalkin ajayegi toh will fire me aaahh aaaahh aaahh mmmmm 

once he was done he cummed on her ass and wiping his cock on her ass now... and slapped her ass

man: chal... kaam hatam kar jaldi se... aur sort out your saree... raandi lag rahi ho tum... chalo jaldi se 

[Image: jdMCoBr.jpg]

he going she finished the work and she went back home... she had a little extra now to get you more food for you to eat 

then one day you finished studying at school... an really poor school she coming and picking you up... she was always late since she had to work

anushka: sorry beta woh late hogai... how was your day at school today... acha gaya na 

WD: haan mom was good... aap hamesha late hoti ho

then you both walking home... like you always did she taking you while a big white mercedes was driving and slowed down when they saw you

[Image: hXSJe7m.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(16-03-2020, 10:43 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: they were just using you and they didnt care at all what you was saying... even your own dadaji

uncle: pehle toh kitna tease karta hai aur ab dekho... bas karo bas karo keh raha hai saala

dadaji: fikar mat karo... jitna karna hai karlo... rukhne ki zaroorat nahin hai... hes needs to learn all this... acha hoga uske liye when he grows up

you own dadaji saying this while he had his own cock deep down your throat

uncle: aisi baat hai phir toh main... (he saying that and pushing more inside now and making you scream)

WD: aaaaahhh aaahhh bas woh aur nahin na aaaaahhhhh aaahhhhh kaafi bada hai dadu

dadaji: chup (pushing his cock more in your mouth) kitna sikhaya hai tumhe maine... yeh sikhaya hai... nahin na chup chaat lehta reh ab 

aur tu batao... kaisi hai gaand iski... achi hai na... maine kaha tha na... you wont find a better ass than this

uncle: sahi kaha tumne sach mein sahi kaha... this is the best ass ever mmmm meri biwi se bhi better

he was ramming you hard now... he didnt care at all how much you moaned... which moans where muffled by your dadajis cock in your mouth

WD: ahhh dadu woh pee pee leak hori hay janay doo na ghngg

[Image: kj4ic4B.jpg]
(16-03-2020, 11:06 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: ahhh dadu woh pee pee leak hori hay janay doo na ghngg

dadaji; maine kaha na chup reh... bhot bolne laga hai yeh kaafi aajkal... bas lund le chal 

uncle: mmmm mmmmm damn yeh gaand toh... mujhe yaad hai tumari beti aish ke saath jab kiya tha... par sach mein uski bhi gaand aise nahin thi

dadaji; woh toh hai... yeh mooh bhi kaafi aish ke tara hai... ab toh woh expert hogai hai

uncle: koi na... hum isse bhi expert bana dengaye ache se

they talking about you and your mom... the whores of the family... while DP fucking you from both ends

[Image: WODR44u.jpg]

uncle: aaya hoon toh yeh wali maal ko bhi dekh lehta hoon main toh 

he saying that and moving alias dress up and revealing her legs now... and her panty as well and staring at her and fucking you harder

uncle: aaj ke liye toh yeh sahi hai.. par kal toh iske saath bhi karna padega mujhe toh

dadaji: aaj free mil rahi hai... kal paise de lena aur duno le lena tum... aur close friend ho discount de doonga main dont worry mmmm

[Image: OeWRhfB.jpg]
(16-03-2020, 11:03 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: once he gave her the money she let him do whatever since that 100rs was a big thing for you both...

and soon she was getting fcked standing up by him against the wall

anushka: aaaahh aaaahhh woh saaji aaahh aaahhhh jaldi karo na woh maalkin ajayegi toh will fire me aaahh aaaahh aaahh mmmmm 

once he was done he cummed on her ass and wiping his cock on her ass now... and slapped her ass

man: chal... kaam hatam kar jaldi se... aur sort out your saree... raandi lag rahi ho tum... chalo jaldi se 

he going she finished the work and she went back home... she had a little extra now to get you more food for you to eat 

then one day you finished studying at school... an really poor school she coming and picking you up... she was always late since she had to work

anushka: sorry beta woh late hogai... how was your day at school today... acha gaya na 

WD: haan mom was good... aap hamesha late hoti ho

then you both walking home... like you always did she taking you while a big white mercedes was driving and slowed down when they saw you
she was a good mom but we were dirt poor

as we were walking

WD: maaji nay jhutay chaiya..aur books bhi..aur yeh kapday chotay hogay hay

[Image: w7alx50.jpg]
(16-03-2020, 11:09 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: dadaji; maine kaha na chup reh... bhot bolne laga hai yeh kaafi aajkal... bas lund le chal 

uncle: mmmm mmmmm damn yeh gaand toh... mujhe yaad hai tumari beti aish ke saath jab kiya tha... par sach mein uski bhi gaand aise nahin thi

dadaji; woh toh hai... yeh mooh bhi kaafi aish ke tara hai... ab toh woh expert hogai hai

uncle: koi na... hum isse bhi expert bana dengaye ache se

they talking about you and your mom... the whores of the family... while DP fucking you from both ends

uncle: aaya hoon toh yeh wali maal ko bhi dekh lehta hoon main toh 

he saying that and moving alias dress up and revealing her legs now... and her panty as well and staring at her and fucking you harder

uncle: aaj ke liye toh yeh sahi hai.. par kal toh iske saath bhi karna padega mujhe toh

dadaji: aaj free mil rahi hai... kal paise de lena aur duno le lena tum... aur close friend ho discount de doonga main dont worry mmmm

it was a hard fuck but we were trained to be sluts..i started jerking my cock as i was getting fucked

WD: hmm sluro dadu mooh mein doo na

[Image: Tiq1FvN.jpg]
(16-03-2020, 11:11 PM)wkdevil Wrote: she was a good mom but we were dirt poor

as we were walking

WD: maaji nay jhutay chaiya..aur books bhi..aur yeh kapday chotay hogay hay

anushka: woh haan... woh maybe next month teek hai woh abhi toh... i wont be able to par pakka next month 

even thou you had these old clothes for so long... she just couldnt afford anymore

the car coming and pulling up close to you... and getting near and stopped and anushka didnt know why... he opened the window from the back

guy: why dont you both get in 

anushka: woh nahin... hum teek hai... hum ghar ja rahe hai

[Image: hy2vQXp.jpg]

guy: aare atleast ander toh aao... chalo.. ander aane ke liye ill give you this 

got some money out... it was more than she would earn in one day... and that was big.. and allhe was saying was to get in his car anushka knew why thou

anushka: woh eerrmmm... woh teek hai... WD tum ghar jao main aati hoon teek hai

guy: nahin nahin... this is for you both to get in chalo 

WD: main bhi aata hoon na mom 

she ddint know what to do... but it was so much money... to the guy it was nothing since he was so rich

[Image: vCOOehu.jpg]
(16-03-2020, 11:14 PM)wkdevil Wrote: it was a hard fuck but we were trained to be sluts..i started jerking my cock as i was getting fucked

WD: hmm sluro dadu mooh mein doo na

uncle: mmmmm fuck yeh sab dekh kar toh i dont know how much longer main sambhal paonga... kamaal family hai tumari toh 

dadaji: mera toh abhi ho raha hai 

dadaji couldnt hold it in any longer 'aaaahh aaaaahhh mooh aur khol na raandi' your dadu calling you a raandi 'aaahh aise hi poora le mooh mein aaahh'

he cumming in your mouth... unloading all his cum in your mouth and uncle couldnt last long as well

uncle: maal hai maal sach mein 'you felt him ramming your faster now... and even faster getting close to cumming and speeding up'

[Image: z9grAao.jpg]

mera bhi le aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh saaaalli raaandddiiiii aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kitna nikal diya mera toh

(he pulling his cock out and wiping it on your ass now and both of them pulling out and you falling on the bed flat tired)

uncle: acha stamina hai... itna kiya and he coudl take it... doston ko bhi laana padega iske saath akrne ke liye toh

dadaji wiping his cock on your face while uncle wiping his cock on your ass now... they both finished and alia was starting to wake up now 

alia: mmmmm woh dadu yeh sab kya ho raha hai... woh bhaiya aise... woh kya hua

[Image: y8a2eGY.jpg]
(16-03-2020, 11:21 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: anushka: woh haan... woh maybe next month teek hai woh abhi toh... i wont be able to par pakka next month 

even thou you had these old clothes for so long... she just couldnt afford anymore

the car coming and pulling up close to you... and getting near and stopped and anushka didnt know why... he opened the window from the back

guy: why dont you both get in 

anushka: woh nahin... hum teek hai... hum ghar ja rahe hai

guy: aare atleast ander toh aao... chalo.. ander aane ke liye ill give you this 

got some money out... it was more than she would earn in one day... and that was big.. and allhe was saying was to get in his car anushka knew why thou

anushka: woh eerrmmm... woh teek hai... WD tum ghar jao main aati hoon teek hai

guy: nahin nahin... this is for you both to get in chalo 

WD: main bhi aata hoon na mom 

she ddint know what to do... but it was so much money... to the guy it was nothing since he was so rich

that money he was ofering us to sit in the car was one weeks earning for mu mom

WD: chalo na ammi dekho tohh uncle achay lag rahay hay

( my mom in a saree and me in dirty clothes  looked out of place with him)

[Image: ElCu41G.jpg]
(16-03-2020, 11:26 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: uncle: mmmmm fuck yeh sab dekh kar toh i dont know how much longer main sambhal paonga... kamaal family hai tumari toh 

dadaji: mera toh abhi ho raha hai 

dadaji couldnt hold it in any longer 'aaaahh aaaaahhh mooh aur khol na raandi' your dadu calling you a raandi 'aaahh aise hi poora le mooh mein aaahh'

he cumming in your mouth... unloading all his cum in your mouth and uncle couldnt last long as well

uncle: maal hai maal sach mein 'you felt him ramming your faster now... and even faster getting close to cumming and speeding up'

mera bhi le aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh saaaalli raaandddiiiii aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kitna nikal diya mera toh

(he pulling his cock out and wiping it on your ass now and both of them pulling out and you falling on the bed flat tired)

uncle: acha stamina hai... itna kiya and he coudl take it... doston ko bhi laana padega iske saath akrne ke liye toh

dadaji wiping his cock on your face while uncle wiping his cock on your ass now... they both finished and alia was starting to wake up now 

alia: mmmmm woh dadu yeh sab kya ho raha hai... woh bhaiya aise... woh kya hua

i was tiered and kust lying there after the fuck

all that noise made alia wake up

[Image: fItgHZF.jpg]
(16-03-2020, 11:29 PM)wkdevil Wrote: that money he was ofering us to sit in the car was one weeks earning for mu mom

WD: chalo na ammi dekho tohh uncle achay lag rahay hay

( my mom in a saree and me in dirty clothes  looked out of place with him)

we getting in and as soon as you got in he pulled her closer to him and touching her waist and staring at her.. she didnt say anything since he 

was giving so much money... she didnt want to make him angry

anushka: par jaana kahan hai... kahan le ja rahe ho

guy: ek minute (he going in his bag and getting a bundle of notes out now and showing them to her) yeh... yeh chaiye... this is for you... par agar meri

rakheil banke rahegi... do din ke liye... yeh sab paise milegaye tumhe... bol chaiye kya

[Image: hy2vQXp.jpg]

(she staring at the money... with they she could get you new clotehs and new books and all sorts and still have money spare)

anushka: errrmm woh (she didnt know... but she knew it was too good to turn down) woh teek hai 

guy: like you would say no (he saying n a power tone and throwing the money at her face) rakh le... an mere ghar chalein hai wahan jo main 

kahonga vaise hi karna hai tum duno ko teek hai do din ke liye... ab while we get there neeche shuru hoja

(he saying to her to give him a car BJ while they got there but you was sat right next to her)

[Image: iCN4vMn.jpg]