Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office)
(16-03-2020, 11:25 AM)white panther87 Wrote: Ah hyss ah ys slurp slrup slrup slrup slrup slurp slrup amnn amnn amn amn amn slurp slrup slrup slrup karke jeeb se choot ko poora pooraa chaat the huye... moo se uski pussy poora cover karke.. chabake chaat raha thaa....

her pussy covering with my saliva. ah ys slurp slrup slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slrup slup amnn ah hyssss Rakull every pusssy iss.. s;lur slrup slurp slur slrup my fvrt dish.. slurp slurp slrup slrup  kahke beech beech me ab uski thighs bhi chaat chaat kar... firse choot pe jaake khaane laga....

[Image: ENwmIp_UEAUy2vs?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: rakul-preet-singh-latest-hot-hd-photos-1...1582978178]
(Rakul moans more loudly as she looking at ur mouth sucking and sipping on her pussy) ahhhhhh Ahhhhhh maaaaa m ouuuummm Ahhh  ahhh (smiling naughtily) ahhhh itni pasand hai yeh choot? aaahhhh ahhhhhh (rubbing her heels on ur back) saaaahhhhh yeaaaaahhh aaaahhhhhh (biting lips) aaaahhh meri choot aaaahhhh suck my tits aaahhhhh
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 
(16-03-2020, 11:32 AM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: rakul-preet-singh-latest-hot-hd-photos-1...1582978178]
(Rakul moans more loudly as she looking at ur mouth sucking and sipping on her pussy) ahhhhhh Ahhhhhh maaaaa m ouuuummm Ahhh  ahhh (smiling naughtily) ahhhh itni pasand hai yeh choot? aaahhhh ahhhhhh (rubbing her heels on ur back) saaaahhhhh yeaaaaahhh aaaahhhhhh (biting lips) aaaahhh meri choot aaaahhhh suck my tits aaahhhhh

Ahh yss  amn amn amn amn slurp slurp slru s slurp slurp slur pslurp slurp amn amn amn karke uski choot ko chaat the huye.... me mere left hand se neeche mere pant ka zip open kiyaa.... and took my dick out from my pant.... which is rock hard already...

and thabhi me uski hip ko pakade huye suddenly me use ulta ghumaa detha hu....  and hold her in up down position...

ki uski face ulta hoke... mere lund ke paas agayi.. end still her legs on my shoulder... and i started to suck her pussy in reverse angle... 

HD ; ah yss rakul.. come on suck it baby.... he is waiting to feel ur warmth of ur mouth

[Image: EMfcu0zUcAIKM8u?format=jpg&name=medium]
(16-03-2020, 11:42 AM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh yss  amn amn amn amn slurp slurp slru s slurp slurp slur pslurp slurp amn amn amn karke uski choot ko chaat the huye.... me mere left hand se neeche mere pant ka zip open kiyaa.... and took my dick out from my pant.... which is rock hard already...

and thabhi me uski hip ko pakade huye suddenly me use ulta ghumaa detha hu....  and hold her in up down position...

ki uski face ulta hoke... mere lund ke paas agayi.. end still her legs on my shoulder... and i started to suck her pussy in reverse angle... 

HD ; ah yss rakul.. come on suck it baby.... he is waiting to feel ur warmth of ur mouth

[Image: EMfcu0zUcAIKM8u?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: rakul-preet-singh-latest-hot-hd-photos-1...1582978171]
(Rakul got too horny as u tried the pose - aise poses usne kabhi soche bhi nhi , she was just blown away with this dirty pose.. .. feeling her pussy in ur mouth.. her eyes fell on ur cock- she was shocked to look at ur cock Length ) ahhhhhh Hardick ahhhhhhhhhh itna bada?.. ahhh its sso aaaahhh big..   Hardick ahhhhh meri choot.......  aise poses   . thanks Hardick ahhhhh mujhe bhi toh kuch mila chusne ko.. uff it's pink tip loummm...  (takes 3/4th of ur huge cock in her mouth, parting her petal lips and starts sucking it , moving her head to n fro, ) oughhhhh oughhhh (sucking at the same pace as u suck her pussy .. she feels ur mouth french kissing her pink choot lips) ahhouughhh.mmmmm (her hairs hanging downwards, touching the floor) loughhh  (sucking, feeling the cock tip reaching her tonsil and throat but still she is too lusty now - aise kisi mard ne uski boobs aise chusi thi aur pehli baar koi mard aise uski choot khaa raha tha- woh bhi aise dirty poses mein.... the dick impression can be seen on her throat) loughhhhh (sucking vigorously and ur cock becoming shinier and wetter, stickier each time it comes out) loughhhhhj loughhhh (ur huge hanging balls touching her nose and ur balls resisting her nostrils to breath properly) mmmm ouhhhhhh ahhhhh Hardick (sucking and talking) aahh oughhhhh. u r amazing aoughhhhhh main aur chusti hu achche se oughhhhhh oulllmmmmm (her knees rested on ur shoulders and legs in air- heels pointing towards roof) loummmnnnn
sex YL
HD : ahh ysss ah yss ah yss lsurp slurp slru slurp slurp slurp slrup holding her tightly with my both hands.. eating her pussy at top.. and neeche use lund chuswaathe 

Ahh yss ah yssss her mouth warmth making me more hard.. and suddenly me khud mere lund ko uski mooke andar thoosthe huye... started to  fuck her mouth with full throttle fach fach fahc fahc fahc fahc fahc fahc fachak...

ki uski baal ulta pade huye he.. and now. her saliva flowing also in reverse direction... glrp glrugp lgurp fachak fachk afchak afchak

HD : ahh yss ahh yss ah yss yele yele yele rakul.. ah yss poora lund lena he thuej.. ah ys  fachak fachka fachak

[Image: EONprR6UcAENUIx?format=jpg&name=medium]
(16-03-2020, 11:59 AM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : ahh ysss ah yss ah yss lsurp slurp slru slurp slurp slurp slrup holding her tightly with my both hands.. eating her pussy at top.. and neeche use lund chuswaathe 

Ahh yss ah yssss her mouth warmth making me more hard.. and suddenly me khud mere lund ko uski mooke andar thoosthe huye... started to  fuck her mouth with full throttle fach fach fahc fahc fahc fahc fahc fahc fachak...

ki uski baal ulta pade huye he.. and now. her saliva flowing also in reverse direction... glrp glrugp lgurp fachak fachk afchak afchak

HD : ahh yss ahh yss ah yss yele yele yele rakul.. ah yss poora lund lena he thuej.. ah ys  fachak fachka fachak

[Image: EONprR6UcAENUIx?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: rakul-preet-singh-latest-hot-hd-photos-1...1582978162]
(Rakul was in heaven.. aisi erotic pose usne kabhi sochi nhi thi- par aj is bandh lift mein Hardick use yeh tarika dikha rahs tha, feel karwa raha tha) loummmm (as u started fucking her mouth- fachack fachack fachack fachack, she starts choking) oughhh oughhhhh oukhhhhhhhh (her eyes drooling, saliva forming bubbles on ur cock, uski saliva upper lips se hote huye behke uski nose tips se tumhari balls ke bich tumhare shaft se girte huye floor pe tapak rahi hai..) oughhh oughhh (starts waving her body like nude mermaid , spreading legs wider and legs ko bent karti hai- so that her heels rest on the wall) loughhhhhh oughhhh (her innocent thin green panty , on floor) loughhhhhh
sex YL
Ahh ys sah yss ahh ys slurp slrup slurp slrup slrup slrup of karke uski choot khaathe huye.. fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak karke.. neeche use mera lund khilaa raha thaa.. fahc fahc fach...

and suddenly i stopped both... and dheere se use ghaske pakadke.. firse ghumaakar seedha kar detha hu.... and made her stand straight...

and immediately locked her  saliva flowing mouth... umma umma umma umma umm aumma ummaa and pushed her at the corner of the lift...  and use kiss karthe karthe hi.. uski dono legs ko firse spread karthe huye.... Lift ke walls ki dono side ki handles pe uski legs ko felaake rakh detha hu... again nat allowing her to contact the floor...

HD : ahh ysss Rakul.. tayyar hojaavo ab andar lene ke liyee... kehthe huye... placed my dick tip on her wet pussy... and started to rub on it....

and mere moo ko firse uski boobs pe daaalke.. choosne laga.. 

HD : ahh yss ahh yss ah yss Rakul.. telll m how desperate you are for my dick..

[Image: EOJKMqsVUAM6hff?format=jpg&name=large]
(16-03-2020, 12:28 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh ys sah yss ahh ys slurp slrup slurp slrup slrup slrup of karke uski choot khaathe huye.. fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak karke.. neeche use mera lund khilaa raha thaa.. fahc fahc fach...

and suddenly i stopped both... and dheere se use ghaske pakadke.. firse ghumaakar seedha kar detha hu.... and made her stand straight...

and immediately locked her  saliva flowing mouth... umma umma umma umma umm aumma ummaa and pushed her at the corner of the lift...  and use kiss karthe karthe hi.. uski dono legs ko firse spread karthe huye.... Lift ke walls ki dono side ki handles pe uski legs ko felaake rakh detha hu... again nat allowing her to contact the floor...

HD : ahh ysss Rakul.. tayyar hojaavo ab andar lene ke liyee... kehthe huye... placed my dick tip on her wet pussy... and started to rub on it....

and mere moo ko firse uski boobs pe daaalke.. choosne laga.. 

HD : ahh yss ahh yss ah yss Rakul.. telll m how desperate you are for my dick..

[Image: EOJKMqsVUAM6hff?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: rakul-preet-singh-latest-hot-hd-photos-1...1582978158]
(Rakul ki gress dress toh puri rope ki tarah kamar pe hi thi.. her heels on the lift hands,... She sitting on the handles with her legs like two inverted "L" shape side by side..feels ur rub on her pussy.., looking at u naughtily) aaahhh yeaahh Hardick aassshhhh (holding ur muscular shoulders firmly, feeling ur wet hungry mouth sucking on her round tits- shining wet with ur saliva) ahhhhhh ahhh meri boobs ahhhh (as u asked her how desperate she is) aahhh kitni desperate? (looked up at the camera.. and holding ur face with two hands lovingly, kissing ur forehead) muaaahhh ..asssshhh yeaahhh aaahhhhh Haardick daaalo naa aaaahhhhh baby please aahh Hardick aah daalo na ahhh.. meri choot mein aahh please ahhhhh (in a pleading voice)
sex YL
Ahh yssss whe she saying.. plss daalona.. ah ysss i understood... she is craving for my dick... and she is so horny now...

so i started to make her more thirsty for that.. ki itni asaani se use mil naa paaye... and sucking her boobs one after another exchanging both of them... slurp slrup slrup slrup slrup

HD : ahh yss ahh yss ah yssss Rakul.. achaa.. itni bhooki ho mere lund andar lene ke liye.. kehthe huye.. just poked my dick tip on her pussy.. didn't pushed inside... and started to rub on her wet pussy more hardly.... ki uski pussy lips... fel rahi he.. ah yss ah yss ah ysss u want my big huge thick cock inside...  ahh yss what will i get if i push that inside baby slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp.. bolo muje kyaa milega.... ? ah ys ahh yss surp slurp slurp slrup slurp...

[Image: EMpNo9aUcAIIez6?format=jpg&name=medium]
(16-03-2020, 01:39 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh yssss whe she saying.. plss daalona.. ah ysss i understood... she is craving for my dick... and she is so horny now...

so i started to make her more thirsty for that.. ki itni asaani se use mil naa paaye... and sucking her boobs one after another exchanging both of them... slurp slrup slrup slrup slrup

HD : ahh yss ahh yss ah yssss Rakul.. achaa.. itni bhooki ho mere lund andar lene ke liye.. kehthe huye.. just poked my dick tip on her pussy.. didn't pushed inside... and started to rub on her wet pussy more hardly.... ki uski pussy lips... fel rahi he.. ah yss ah yss ah ysss u want my big huge thick cock inside...  ahh yss what will i get if i push that inside baby slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp.. bolo muje kyaa milega.... ? ah ys ahh yss surp slurp slurp slrup slurp...

[Image: EMpNo9aUcAIIez6?format=jpg&name=medium]
[Image: rakul-preet-singh-latest-hot-hd-photos-1...1582978148]
(Rakul holds ur face more firmly feeling ur sucks on her tits) aaaahhhhhh yeaaashhhh please daalo naaa aaahhh mat tadpao Hardick aaahhh (holds ur face away from her wet tits for a moment, looks in ur eyes sluttily) daalo naa aaahh i want it inside.. it will be a blessing for me if u push it inside (and u again started sucking her round wet tits) aaassshhhhh (looking up at ceiling) aaahhhhhhh tumhe aasshh Rakul aaahhh ki choot aur jism milegi Hardick aaaahhhhh... jab bhi tension, gussa ho aaahhh mere andar daal ke saahhhhh sara kuch mere andar bhar dena aaahhh aahh i want ur seeds aaaahhhh please aaahh
sex YL
HD : ahh ysss ahh ysss ah ysss Rakull.... ha aysssss slurp slrup slrup slurp slurp slurp slurp slrup slrup.. ohh yssssss hmm achaa.... just poked my dick one inch more inside of her pussy... half of my dick head enteres in her pussy..  and still rubbing it... ahh yss ahh ysss haaaaaa

her beat is gone heavy.. which i can feel while sucking.. taking breath heavyly by the rub of her pussy.... biting her right hand nail.. by the thirst.. shhhh haaaaa 

and i m enjoying it.. ah yssss Rakul.. agar aaj ye theri andar jaana he tho.. thuje waada karni padegi.. ah yss ki me jab chaahu jaha chaahu theri ye.. slurp slrup slrup soft.. creamy boobs ko choosne dogi.. ah ys lsurp slurp slrup bolo Rakull choosne dohi naa.. slurp slrup slrup slrup slrup karke.. ek baar nippes ko bite karke kheechake chodtha hu

[Image: EGfQZnTUUAACw1W?format=jpg&name=medium]