Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
D.P. Inputs and Outputs (A Fantasy Office)
HD : ahh yss jaise hi me suddenly... uski side neck. ear lobb ko kiss kiya... she moaned ahhhhhhhh!!!! looking at the camera only.. which its recorded clearly...

ahh ysss and when she holds my wrist... to avoid my hand go more inside her dress and looking at me with confused scared eyes....

keeping all parts right there.. where it is now...just took my face so near to her... and mere lips se... uski lips touch ho... while i talk waise rakhake... 

HD : Ahh ysssss kyu Rakul.. don't worry ghabraavo math... aise darogi tho.. video acha nahi banega... just calm down.. and enjoy the show.... kehthe huye...

thumari pakdi huyi mere left wrist se haath hataake pushed my hand deep inside ur dress and hold ur right boob.. and squeezed it.... 

and squeez karthe hi.. uski moo khulgayi and immediately i locked her mouth with mine and started to kiss her mouth passonately ummma ummm aumm aumm aumma uma umjaaa

[Image: ESZw39qUMAAucHz?format=jpg&name=medium]
(12-03-2020, 02:24 PM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : ahh yss jaise hi me suddenly... uski side neck. ear lobb ko kiss kiya... she moaned ahhhhhhhh!!!! looking at the camera only.. which its recorded clearly...

ahh ysss and when she holds my wrist... to avoid my hand go more inside her dress and looking at me with confused scared eyes....

keeping all parts right there.. where it is now...just took my face so near to her... and mere lips se... uski lips touch ho... while i talk waise rakhake... 

HD : Ahh ysssss kyu Rakul.. don't worry ghabraavo math... aise darogi tho.. video acha nahi banega... just calm down.. and enjoy the show.... kehthe huye...

thumari pakdi huyi mere left wrist se haath hataake pushed my hand deep inside ur dress and hold ur right boob.. and squeezed it.... 

and squeez karthe hi.. uski moo khulgayi and immediately i locked her mouth with mine and started to kiss her mouth passonately ummma ummm aumm aumm aumma uma umjaaa

[Image: ESZw39qUMAAucHz?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: Beautiful%2BIndian%2BGirl%2BRakul%2BPree...4%2529.jpg]
Rakul: (lips touching.. looking at ur eyes pleading) please Hardick ahhhhhh... (as u inserted ur hand ignoring my resistance) main ghabra nhi rahi hu . par- aaaaahhhhh (as u locked lips) loummmmnnnnnnnn (feeling u fondling right boob under my green dress.. my eyes wide open, looking in ur aggressive eyes.. both looking at each other... as i cant moan even) loummmmm ssloummm (held ur waist with two hands.. ) loummmmmm
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 
Ahh ysss ah ysss ahhh yssssss i pushed u on the lift wall...  dhadak.. without breaking the kisss....  ummaaummma ummma umma umm aumma umm aumma ummaa

and mere left hand uski dress ke andar se boobs ko... squeez karthe huye....  masal rahi thi..... 

and then suddenly i stopped kissing... and leaved her and went an inch bank..  taking off my hand from her dress also..

and bhooki ankhose use dekhathe huye... slowly mere dono hathonko shoulde rpe rakhake... 

HD : ahh  Rakul.. aise karegi tho...  vide acha nahi banegi rakul... use video dekhakar aisa lagna chahiye.. ki thum khud theri jism ko doosre mard ko enjoy karne de rahi ho samaji madam..

come on ek kaam karo.. apni sleeves ko neeche karo... and apne un gore gore breasts ko bahar nikaalke... muje taste karwaavo.. 

[Image: ESVvaLbUcAAngi6?format=jpg&name=large]
(12-03-2020, 02:47 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh ysss ah ysss ahhh yssssss i pushed u on the lift wall...  dhadak.. without breaking the kisss....  ummaaummma ummma umma umm aumma umm aumma ummaa

and mere left hand uski dress ke andar se boobs ko... squeez karthe huye....  masal rahi thi..... 

and then suddenly i stopped kissing... and leaved her and went an inch bank..  taking off my hand from her dress also..

and bhooki ankhose use dekhathe huye... slowly mere dono hathonko shoulde rpe rakhake... 

HD : ahh  Rakul.. aise karegi tho...  vide acha nahi banegi rakul... use video dekhakar aisa lagna chahiye.. ki thum khud theri jism ko doosre mard ko enjoy karne de rahi ho samaji madam..

come on ek kaam karo.. apni sleeves ko neeche karo... and apne un gore gore breasts ko bahar nikaalke... muje taste karwaavo.. 

[Image: ESVvaLbUcAAngi6?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: cast-spotted-at-jw-marriott-juhu-109198.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQ4TjoeKbFHJ0KV8SnSE...Xt21OQrrrO]
(i looked up at the camera.. heard ur words- looked at u lovingly and left haath ko right shoulder, right haath ko left shoulder pe le jaake , straps ko utaar di .. but half of my tits still under the green dress- nipples hidden.. but u can see the pink areola peeping out ..)

Rakul: (walks towards u sexily and holding ur face , pushed ur mouth to right breast and felt ur hot breath on areola) aaaaahhhhhh (eyes rolled over and closed ..) aaaahhhhhh Hardick aaahh video achcha banana hoga. im sorry. thanks yaad dilane ke liye aaaaahhhhhh
sex YL
Ahhh yess when i convinced her and gave her confidence use thoda himmath ayi... and she started to take off her strapes down....

but her dress is not unzipped from behind... so strape nikaalne se... sirf uski upper boobs and halka sa pink nipple dikha... 

and when she walk towards me and hold my head and dragged my face on her breasts... ahhhhhh i felt how soft spongy her boobs is....  and i can smell the aroma of her sweat...  and now the situation really heating up....

ah yss me bhi ghske uski dono kamar ko dono hatho se pakadke.. mer eface ko uski boobs ko upar ragadthe huye uski upper spongy boobs ko chabaane lagaa....

and waise hi karthe karthe i bite her dress and dragged it completely down.. and made he rboobs pops out completely....

and again hold her tightly from my both hand.. and took her right boob completely in my mouth and started to suck it with full force slurp slrup slrup slrup slrup slrup slrup slurp slrup slrup slrup slrup ah hysss Rakul.. ahysss damn kyaa boobs he ther umam uma um slrup slrup slrup

[Image: ERyF3_oVUAI2f98?format=jpg&name=900x900]
(12-03-2020, 03:26 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahhh yess when i convinced her and gave her confidence use thoda himmath ayi... and she started to take off her strapes down....

but her dress is not unzipped from behind... so strape nikaalne se... sirf uski upper boobs and halka sa pink nipple dikha... 

and when she walk towards me and hold my head and dragged my face on her breasts... ahhhhhh i felt how soft spongy her boobs is....  and i can smell the aroma of her sweat...  and now the situation really heating up....

ah yss me bhi ghske uski dono kamar ko dono hatho se pakadke.. mer eface ko uski boobs ko upar ragadthe huye uski upper spongy boobs ko chabaane lagaa....

and waise hi karthe karthe i bite her dress and dragged it completely down.. and made he rboobs pops out completely....

and again hold her tightly from my both hand.. and took her right boob completely in my mouth and started to suck it with full force slurp slrup slrup slrup slrup slrup slrup slurp slrup slrup slrup slrup ah hysss Rakul.. ahysss damn kyaa boobs he ther umam uma um slrup slrup slrup

[Image: ERyF3_oVUAI2f98?format=jpg&name=900x900]

[Image: Beautiful%2BIndian%2BGirl%2BRakul%2BPree...5%2529.jpg]
Rakul: (holding ur head tight- kya pata tha lift aise kharab ho ho jayegi aur bf se dhoka milke, ek anjan office ke sweeper se sahara milega aur woh uske mamme chusega)
aaaaahhhhhh sach? aaaahhhh pasand aaye? aaaaaaahhhh lo chuso..  aaaahhhhhhhhhh uffff aaaahh yeah Hardick aaahhh ur mouth aaaaahhhhhhh ufff yssss

(dress under boobs)
sex YL
Ahh yssssss a,mmn amnn amn amnn amnn ahh yssss slurp slrup slurp slur slrup slurp slurp slrup karke.. no i started to suck ur another boobs....  and use bhi utni thirst se choos rah ahu.. slurp slrup slrup slru and beech ka cleavage line bhi jeebse beech beech me chaat the huye...

not giving a second of gap.... from sucking slurp slrup slrup slur pslurp...

HD : Ah ysss ah yss ah yss Rakul... haa ysss bahuth pasand agaya.. slurp slrup slrup slrup slrup amn amn amn karke mammonko mooke andar thak thoooske choosne laga...... slurp slrup slurp slrup

and thabhi mera right hand peeche le jaake... uski dress ke zip ko.. upar se uski lower back thak... zuuyyyyyyyuuuuukkkk karke kheenchkar khol detha hu...  and mere right hand ko uski dress Ahh yssssss a,mmn amnn amn amnn amnn ahh yssss slurp slrup slurp slur slrup slurp slurp slrup karke.. no i started to suck ur another boobs....  and use bhi utni thirst se choos rah ahu.. slurp slrup slrup slru and beech ka cleavage line bhi jeebse beech beech me chaat the huye...

HD : Ah ysss ah yss ah yss Rakul... haa ysss bahuth pasand aaya

[Image: ERxpuGMU4AAvkXl?format=jpg&name=large]
(12-03-2020, 03:39 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh yssssss a,mmn amnn amn amnn amnn ahh yssss slurp slrup slurp slur slrup slurp slurp slrup karke.. no i started to suck ur another boobs....  and use bhi utni thirst se choos rah ahu.. slurp slrup slrup slru and beech ka cleavage line bhi jeebse beech beech me chaat the huye...

HD : Ah ysss ah yss ah yss Rakul... haa ysss bahuth pasand agaya.. slurp slrup slrup slrup slrup amn amn amn karke mammonko mooke andar thak thoooske choosne laga...... slurp slrup slurp slrup

and thabhi mera right hand peeche le jaake... uski dress ke zip ko.. upar se uski lower back thak... zuuyyyyyyyuuuuukkkk karke kheenchkar khol detha hu...  and mere right hand ko uski dress Ahh yssssss a,mmn amnn amn amnn amnn ahh yssss slurp slrup slurp slur slrup slurp slurp slrup karke.. no i started to suck ur another boobs....  and use bhi utni thirst se choos rah ahu.. slurp slrup slrup slru and beech ka cleavage line bhi jeebse beech beech me chaat the huye...

HD : Ah ysss ah yss ah yss Rakul... haa ysss bahuth pasand aaya

[Image: ERxpuGMU4AAvkXl?format=jpg&name=large]

[Image: Beautiful%2BIndian%2BGirl%2BRakul%2BPree...1%2529.jpg]
Rakul: (holding ur face, looking at the ceiling with drowsy eyes) ahhhhh meri boobs ahhhhh Hardick ahhhhh (dress opened loose) ahhhhhhhhh uffff aahh itni pasand aayi???? ahhhhhh meri boobs ahhhhhhhh ufffff

(feels current on back as zip opened and ur fingers touched ) ahhhhh
sex YL
Ahh yssssss amn amn amn amn amn slurp slurp slurp slurp  slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp karke.. uski dono boobs ko ek ke baad ek badal badalthe huye... choos raha hu.... and then suddenly i pushed her back again on the Lift wall... and hold her both hands... and use bhooki aankh se dekhathe huye...  uski dono haathonko upar ki taraf utaane laga...  and uski dono haathonko completely upar karke.. mere  dono haatho se pakadtha hu...

and then again taking my face down... towards her boob (holding ur hands right up there from  my both hands) 

mere aankh upar karke theri chehare ko dekhathe huye... slowly i bite ur erected nipple of ur left boob....(not so  hardly) and dheere se use kheenchaathe huye.. teeth se... thaaki thuje dard bhi ho... aur maza bhi aaye.... kheenchake.. plurp karke chodatha hu

[Image: 2020-03-11.gif]
(12-03-2020, 04:02 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh yssssss amn amn amn amn amn slurp slurp slurp slurp  slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp karke.. uski dono boobs ko ek ke baad ek badal badalthe huye... choos raha hu.... and then suddenly i pushed her back again on the Lift wall... and hold her both hands... and use bhooki aankh se dekhathe huye...  uski dono haathonko upar ki taraf utaane laga...  and uski dono haathonko completely upar karke.. mere  dono haatho se pakadtha hu...

and then again taking my face down... towards her boob (holding ur hands right up there from  my both hands) 

mere aankh upar karke theri chehare ko dekhathe huye... slowly i bite ur erected nipple of ur left boob....(not so  hardly) and dheere se use kheenchaathe huye.. teeth se... thaaki thuje dard bhi ho... aur maza bhi aaye.... kheenchake.. plurp karke chodatha hu

[Image: 2020-03-11.gif]
[Image: Beautiful%2BIndian%2BGirl%2BRakul%2BPree...2%2529.jpg]
Rakul: ( closes her eyes feeling u tasting her tits and her hands gripped above.. sweating badly.. a sweap drop on her cleavage.. ) ahhhhhhh hardick ahhhhhh (as u pulled her nipple) ahhhhhhh asaani se nhi? ahhhhhh ufffff Hardick ahhouchhhh
sex YL