Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
YL's Wife Yami Gautam
Hot 
[Image: 1544597700_loc.jpg]
Yami Gautam, a struggling Bollywood Actress got married 6 months ago to a low level struggling Film maker Subham.. but both repenting as Subham is suffering through bad financial situation. Meanwhile, Yami met a Businessman turned Producer Jack Dawrson, who is born in a rich Indian family and brought up in London. Jack, on first sight, got bulge looking at Yami.. and inquired about her. He directly called her to bring her husband along with her to his farmhouse. And they made a deal.
Jack is a lavish, 46 years old unmarried huge muscular coal black hunk who loves to use girls like habit of each night.
Jack will bear their expenses and will bear all their needs- and will also give Yami small roles, not big and Subham only money as he is just doing this feeling pity on them.... BUT , Yami has to be slut for Jack for Lifetime.... After some hesitation, both agreed and the deal was done.

(Its first day of the deal.. Sunday, 9pm.. the lifetime deal starts. Jack's car enters the Gate..... Yami was in the above dress and look as ordered and demanded by Jack...Subham and Yami talking to each other sitting on sofa- both upset but helpless)
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 
(09-03-2020, 05:52 PM)Yamilover Wrote: Yami Gautam, a struggling Bollywood Actress got married 6 months ago to a low level struggling Film maker Subham.. but both repenting as Subham is suffering through bad financial situation. Meanwhile, Yami met a Businessman turned Producer Jack Dawrson, who is born in a rich Indian family and brought up in London. Jack, on first sight, got bulge looking at Yami.. and inquired about her. He directly called her to bring her husband along with her to his farmhouse. And they made a deal.
Jack is a lavish, 46 years old unmarried huge muscular coal black hunk who loves to use girls like habit of each night.
Jack will bear their expenses and will bear all their needs- and will also give Yami small roles, not big and Subham only money as he is just doing this feeling pity on them.... BUT , Yami has to be slut for Jack for Lifetime.... After some hesitation, both agreed and the deal was done.

(Its first day of the deal.. Sunday, 9pm.. the lifetime deal starts. Jack's car enters the Gate..... Yami was in the above dress and look as ordered and demanded by Jack...Subham and Yami talking to each other sitting on sofa- both upset but helpless)

After setting up the agreement with Yami and her husband Jack was excited to see goe Yami going to entertain him

Jack to Yami: hey babe how are you? Hope you like my private villa

Jack to Sub: why don't you make drinks  for me and Yami
(10-03-2020, 04:35 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: After setting up the agreement with Yami and her husband Jack was excited to see goe Yami going to entertain him

Jack to Yami: hey babe how are you? Hope you like my private villa

Jack to Sub: why don't you make drinks  for me and Yami

[Image: yami-gautam-photoshoot-for-fhm-december-....jpg?w=700]
(Yami smiles, gets up in the above dress like she is- a slut ... i felt bad inside that i have to enploy my wife Yami as a paid slut to make our ends meet in this financial crisis.. i went inside kitchen to bring red wine for u two. i was in a tshirt and a short.. )

(Yami was a greedy girl, she just pretended to be loyal but she was lured by Jack- as he is rich....Yami knew that i will think that She is doing this due to my incapability)

(Yami walks towards u om the heels and as u entered, she comes in front of u,.. the door was all open )

Yami: hii Jack.... (softly and seductively)
sex YL
(10-03-2020, 04:44 PM)Yamilover Wrote: (Yami smiles, gets up in the above dress like she is- a slut ... i felt bad inside that i have to enploy my wife Yami as a paid slut to make our ends meet in this financial crisis.. i went inside kitchen to bring red wine for u two. i was in a tshirt and a short.. )

(Yami was a greedy girl, she just pretended to be loyal but she was lured by Jack- as he is rich....Yami knew that i will think that She is doing this due to my incapability)

(Yami walks towards u om the heels and as u entered, she comes in front of u,.. the door was all open )

Yami: hii Jack.... (softly and seductively)

Jack to Yami : hai baby you look so beautifull today

I pull her and make her sit next to me. You sitting alone opposite side and watching your wife with me

Jack to Sub: I asked you to prepare drink for us don't you hear that?

Telling you in anger tone

Jack to Yami: so are you ready to be my slut in front of your loyal husband Yami?

Asking her in teasing manner
tw: thread ka naam sun ke hi taanaak jata hain D:

YL's Wife Yami Gautam

[Image: D2Lj-7FW0AAa10o.jpg]
TW's content now also available at Xforum
(10-03-2020, 04:58 PM)timewaster Wrote: tw: thread ka naam sun ke hi taanaak jata hain D:

YL's Wife Yami Gautam

[Image: D2Lj-7FW0AAa10o.jpg]

Yami: arey TW? YL toh 6 mahine ke liye bahar gaya hai .. tum? itni raat ko? iraade sahi hai na?
sex YL
(10-03-2020, 04:48 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: Jack to Yami : hai baby you look so beautifull today

I pull her and make her sit next to me. You sitting alone opposite side and watching your wife with me

Jack to Sub: I asked you to prepare drink for us don't you hear that?

Telling you in anger tone

Jack to Yami: so are you ready to be my slut in front of your loyal husband Yami?

Asking her in teasing manner
[Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1582962368]
Yami: im ready to spread my legs for u. im urs (in a soft obedient voice) 

Subh: yes Sir, i already made it.. (i went up to kitchen to bring it ..)
sex YL
(10-03-2020, 05:03 PM)Yamilover Wrote: Yami: arey TW? YL toh 6 mahine ke liye bahar gaya hai .. tum? itni raat ko? iraade sahi hai na?

tw looks at watch : abhjhi to ...5 hi baj rahe hain 

par ..agar YL nahin hain tab toh ..raat .......bhi yahin rukoonga ..na ...

coming in closing door 

[Image: MV5BN2IzNGEzYjktMDM1OS00YmI3LWIyYjEtY2Qy...00_AL_.jpg]
TW's content now also available at Xforum
(10-03-2020, 05:05 PM)Yamilover Wrote: Yami: im ready to spread my legs for u. im urs (in a soft obedient voice) 

Subh: yes Sir, i already made it.. (i went up to kitchen to bring it ..)

Jack to Yami : woww that's too faster Yami. Don't you feel shame doing like this in front of your husband?

I getting drinks from you and started to drink looking at Yami in seductive manner
(10-03-2020, 05:10 PM)timewaster Wrote: tw looks at watch : abhjhi to ...5 hi baj rahe hain 

par ..agar YL nahin hain tab toh ..raat .......bhi yahin rukoonga ..na ...

coming in closing door 

[Image: MV5BN2IzNGEzYjktMDM1OS00YmI3LWIyYjEtY2Qy...00_AL_.jpg]

(Yami looks at u shyly.. )
aao aao .. "cum inside"
toh reh jao na.. dekho na 2 din huye shaadi ko aur tumhara dost bahar chala gaya. chalo, choro.. kuch loge? thanda ya garam ?
sex YL