Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
Bro wite a story on aish and bebo
kajal : ah yess uff haa ysss auch haa fuckk gauarav.. uff mere devar ke iss monster lund ke liye.. uff.. me kuch bhi karoongi.. gaurav..

ah yss uff fuck ah yess chodo ahh yss man bhar chodo mere devar je.. ah yess fuck haa auch auch auch

[Image: 47508817_2330948287127048_48751256801378...e=5C66CD89]
(07-12-2018, 11:04 AM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : ohh yaaa jacqy this i sjust a biginning baby.. kehthe huye kissing her mouth and her twerk and rubbing making my dick more harder.. and suddenly... me uski top ko parrrrrr karke... faad detha hu...and her boobs pops out...

and suddenly again i turned her towards me.... and paas me table pe rahi whisky ki bottle ko leke.. uski dono boobs me pour karna shuru kiya.a.  

and pour karthe  karthe uski dono boobs k ek ke baad ek choosne laga slutrp slutp slup slurp slurp slrup slrup slurp slrup slrup karke.. 

and whisky is flowing from her boobs... towards down on her belly.. and inside her shorts.. and making her wet....

and she is enjoying it... 

ah yess jacqy kya mamme he theri.. slurp slrup slrups lrup slrup slup

Jacquline enjoying it to core 
Jacquline:aahmms sirrr aahmm aahss aaj hi kha loge kya pure??? 

Jacquline full wet inside outside 

Jacquline opening buttons of her shorts 

Jacquline:aahmms sirrr aap to.hsshh... Aahmm kya chuste hoo aahmss aahss 
Jacquline waving on table enjoying your sucking 
[Image: 6290403124bf42a6a6baea3973ed2527.jpg]
(07-12-2018, 11:07 AM)white panther87 Wrote: kajal : ah yess uff haa ysss auch haa fuckk gauarav.. uff mere devar ke iss monster lund ke liye.. uff.. me kuch bhi karoongi.. gaurav..

ah yss uff fuck ah yess chodo ahh yss man bhar chodo mere devar je.. ah yess fuck haa auch auch auch

[Image: 47508817_2330948287127048_48751256801378...e=5C66CD89]

Aahhumm. Bhabi 
Me:aahs kitna acha lagta hai kya devar bhabi .... 
Holding her both boobs over her blouse groping and cupping them harder 
Thappk thappk ffuchhh 
Niche full speed me uski pussy ko faad raha tha 

Me:bhabi aahmm itna hi pasand hai to bacha de du kya apko ek 
Aahumm licking her body everywhere squeezing her massive boobs while fucking her pussy 

M:aahmss bhabi kya chut hai dil karta hai din bhar iske andar hi rakhu mere lund ko aahmss yaass ...
Hitting end of her pussy harder and harder 
[Image: 088d5bb69dab1c4fb20a984d3b2d7389.jpg]
ah yes ssucking her boobss one after another..  and ek haath ko neeche le jaathe huye.. opened her skirt.. button.. and it fell down...

and suddenly i turned her and bended her on the table.. and her big busty ass... right in front of me..

HD : ah yesss jacqy.. uff kya gaand he theri.. uff. kehthe huye i removed my pant.. and my dick came out...

and me mere pant se belt nikaalke.. uski gaand p efatak fatak fatak karke maarth ahu.. and making her ass red...

and belt ko uski gale me daaalke tight.. karke..  doosri choot ko haath me ghaske pakad letha hu. like she is my slave.. of night,...

ahh yess my bitch get ready for tru monster!!!! kehthe huye i put my dick  on her pussy.. from behind.. and holding belt tight and dragging it... hardly... pushed my dick deep inside he rpussy and started to bang her pussy with full force thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak
kajal laying backwards..on the kitchen shelf..

ah yes auc h auch auch auch auch auhc haaa uff.. gauarv.... ah ysssss zaaroooor kyu nahi.. uff there bhayya tho 3 saal se  bacha nahi d epaaye.. uf.f. atleast devar banke thum uska kaam poora kardo..

ah yss gaurav. ah ys sm banado muje theri bach eki maaa aah yss haaa

[Image: 47375329_2330947140460496_88850695446918...e=5CA71945]
(07-12-2018, 11:13 AM)white panther87 Wrote: ah yes ssucking her boobss one after another..  and ek haath ko neeche le jaathe huye.. opened her skirt.. button.. and it fell down...

and suddenly i turned her and bended her on the table.. and her big busty ass... right in front of me..

HD : ah yesss jacqy.. uff kya gaand he theri.. uff. kehthe huye i removed my pant.. and my dick came out...

and me mere pant se belt nikaalke.. uski gaand p efatak fatak fatak karke maarth ahu.. and making her ass red...

and belt ko uski gale me daaalke tight.. karke..  doosri choot ko haath me ghaske pakad letha hu. like she is my slave.. of night,...

ahh yess my bitch get ready for tru monster!!!! kehthe huye i put my dick  on her pussy.. from behind.. and holding belt tight and dragging it... hardly... pushed my dick deep inside he rpussy and started to bang her pussy with full force thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak

Jacquline neever handled so roughly before she was high class slut 

Bt enjoying this hardcore fuck 

Jacquline:aahmss aaughhh aahs aah that monster aahss tearing me aahss meri pussy ahhhaass 

Gtting choked by belt by enjoying this rough handling of hd 

Jacquline moaning like a proper slut with each thrust 

Jacquline:ahmad aah sirr ahmm yass kya faad rahe ho mujhe aahmm aahss 
Thapp thapp fuuchh guchh 
[Image: 8319f2810c468c452149fdea78a931f7--jacque...arties.jpg]
ah yesss the sound which is comng from her big fleshy butts when i m pounding her pussy... is making me fucking crazy

ah yss uff haa yssss jacqueline.. ah ysss uff kya choot he theri. itni tigt.. ah yss my bitch.. say yes master.. ok say yes master.... to whatever i ask..

kehthe huye banging her pussy. thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak.. karke chodathe huye..

suddenly slowdown the fucking.. (but still keeping my dick in her pussy humping slowly) belt se use kheenchake.. use seedha khada kardiya.a..

she is breathing heavyly... 

ahh yss kising and smelling he rhair..  her from behind.. ah yesss jacqye.. say what i say...

say.. "fuck my ass master".. com eon say.. "fuck my ass master"
(07-12-2018, 11:16 AM)white panther87 Wrote: kajal laying backwards..on the kitchen shelf..

ah yes auc h auch auch auch auch auhc haaa uff.. gauarv.... ah ysssss zaaroooor kyu nahi.. uff there bhayya tho 3 saal se  bacha nahi d epaaye.. uf.f. atleast devar banke thum uska kaam poora kardo..

ah yss gaurav. ah ys sm banado muje theri bach eki maaa aah yss haaa

[Image: 47375329_2330947140460496_88850695446918...e=5CA71945]

Me:aahmms ahhss maa bhi bana dunga bhabi lekin us se pehle ache se chod to lu tumhe hans 
Stroking her harder and immediately removed my dick and turned her over on shelf her ass facing my dick 

Me:pehle zara piche se bhi darshan le lu tumhare bhabi 
Thapp spanked her ass 
And spread her ass cheeks wide holding her hip 
And squeezing my cock between her ass cheeks 
Trying to penetrate it in her thight ass hole 
Just entering my dick head inside super thight 

M:aahmms kya and hai bhabi aahmss aahss 
M:aahmms bhabi thode legs spread karo jaa nahi raha hai 
[Image: feeaa9ad64488d0ed03337a3b9c6eff4.jpg]
(07-12-2018, 11:23 AM)white panther87 Wrote: ah yesss the sound which is comng from her big fleshy butts when i m pounding her pussy... is making me fucking crazy

ah yss uff haa yssss jacqueline.. ah ysss uff kya choot he theri. itni tigt.. ah yss my bitch.. say yes master.. ok say yes master.... to whatever i ask..

kehthe huye banging her pussy. thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak.. karke chodathe huye..

suddenly slowdown the fucking.. (but still keeping my dick in her pussy humping slowly) belt se use kheenchake.. use seedha khada kardiya.a..

she is breathing heavyly... 

ahh yss kising and smelling he rhair..  her from behind.. ah yesss jacqye.. say what i say...

say.. "fuck my ass master".. com eon say.. "fuck my ass master"

Jacquline like an obident slut slave 

Jacquline:aahmss yass fuck my ass master aahss fuck.my ass master fuck it 

Jacquline feeling that monster still deep inside her 

Jacquline spreading her legs as she knows her ass is gonna torn now 

Jacquline;ohh yaaa fuck my ass master fuck.me punish me hard master ... 
[Image: cd164b5ef7da2e0254ce39735cc69e13--jacque...queens.jpg]