Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
IS bro you are very lucky guy to have a such a beautiful girlfriend. Kristen Stewart is best slut when she with dicks best girlfriend when she with you

She is perfect mixture every cuckold would want

[Image: KStewart01_GQ_19Nov12_pr_b.jpg]
Kristen Stewart mostly goes to parties just to get fucked my handsome hunk

No matter he married or single. If she like anyone she will beg him to fuck her

Such a quality girlfriend you have IS bro

[Image: kristen-stewart-chris-hemsworth-charlize...DHPF9J.jpg]
EMILY BLUNT married to IS father as 2nd wife. So technically Emily is step mom of IS. from the very first day Emily undertand and found out IS is sissy kind. She didn't mind at all instead she like IS more when she found IS is a sissy 

On the other hand IS really liked Emilly more than his mom. Once Emily came to house he fully focused on Emily and more close to emily. Even he call her as mom instead of calling step mom

[Image: emily-blunt-s1753x2560-447166-1020.jpg]

Emilly really loved IS and she takecare of him very closely. Though she know IS is sissy she want to take things slowly. 

Emily always notice IS looking at her cock bit she didn't hide or didn't try to stop IS from looking her dick. Instead she just smiled at him teasingly 

But IS mom didn't like this and she scold IS because he eyeing Emily's dick. But IS love Emily more than her mom. So he just ignore his mom and move closer to Emily 

[Image: -3546415374592028108.jpg]
(09-02-2020, 08:28 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: EMILY BLUNT married to IS father as 2nd wife. So technically Emily is step mom of IS. from the very first day Emily undertand and found out IS is sissy kind. She didn't mind at all instead she like IS more when she found IS is a sissy 

On the other hand IS really liked Emilly more than his mom. Once Emily came to house he fully focused on Emily and more close to emily. Even he call her as mom instead of calling step mom

Emilly really loved IS and she takecare of him very closely. Though she know IS is sissy she want to take things slowly. 

Emily always notice IS looking at her cock bit she didn't hide or didn't try to stop IS from looking her dick. Instead she just smiled at him teasingly 

But IS mom didn't like this and she scold IS because he eyeing Emily's dick. But IS love Emily more than her mom. So he just ignore his mom and move closer to Emily 

i loved emily so much more than my own mom

since my mom always treated me normal like any other son but emily treated me more like a sissy which i just loved

and i just loved looking at emilys cock
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(09-02-2020, 08:44 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i loved emily so much more than my own mom

since my mom always treated me normal like any other son but emily treated me more like a sissy which i just loved

and i just loved looking at emilys cock

Mom : IS come here, what you have done? Why getting low grades in every subject?

IS mom shouting at him as he got lower grade in all subjects. IS not bad in studies but recent time he lost his focus and getting lower grades

Mom: tell me idiot what happen to you?

IS standing quiet with head down. He saw Emily come in and he immediately ran towards her and hug her in loving manner

Emily: what's the matter why you are shouting at him

[Image: Emily-Blunt-Unseen-Photos.jpg]

IS mom show Emily and telling her IS getting lower grades. Emily understand the situation and caressing IS head in loving manner

Emily : you don't worry I will talk to him and definitely he will score high grade from next exams

Mom : I don't think so he will do. Now a days he loosing his focus and his behaviours become wired 

Emily : I said that I will take care so you just relax and go inside 

Even IS own mom don't have confidence on him. But stepmom Emily had high confidence on IS. once his mom went out Emily asked IS to come to her bedroom.

[Image: JeUShMZ.jpg]
Imagine having her as your GF Big Grin

[Image: acHg0Ld.jpg]
This woman is just too damn hot Big Grin

[Image: YOnklzT.jpg]
(15-02-2020, 02:33 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: This woman is just too damn hot Big Grin

Just love everything about her Smile

[Image: KT3g75u.jpg]
The body on her Big Grin

[Image: utoowjd.jpg]
(22-02-2020, 04:13 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: The body on her Big Grin

[Image: 8RFtYej.jpg]