Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(02-02-2020, 10:18 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: Emily was swimming in pool and she just enjoying her swim. The she saw you coming to swimming pool with small shorts. When  she saw that her dick get instant harden

Emily: hey son come to mama

She calm you lovingly and carry you easily with her hands. 

Emily: you want to swim? You want mom to give permission for that you need to make your mom happy

She made you kneel down and she removed her swimsuit.her huge dick hit in hour face as you kneeling down very closer to her

Emily : like what you seeing son?

She took her dick and slap your face using her hard dick.

Emily: come on open your mouth and put it inside. You mom need good nice blow job. If you make me cum then I will let you swim in the pool

But before you could answer she push her dick in your mouth and started to fuck your mouth. She hold your head and fuck your throat deeper

Emily : come lick your mom balls yeah do it 

Taking total control and telling you what you should do

i always needed permission from her from everything now... thats how it was... i never di anything without my stepmoms permission 

she knew that she got hard seeing me and then making me kneel down and slapping her cock on my face and then pushing it in my mouth saying if i make her cum i can swim

IS: mmmmmmmmmmm woh yes mom... anything you say mom sssslluurrppp mmmm  mmmm mmmm uummmmmm

i will give a good blowjob ssslluurrpp (licking her balls as well and doing exactly what she was telling me to do
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(02-02-2020, 10:23 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i always needed permission from her from everything now... thats how it was... i never di anything without my stepmoms permission 

she knew that she got hard seeing me and then making me kneel down and slapping her cock on my face and then pushing it in my mouth saying if i make her cum i can swim

IS: mmmmmmmmmmm woh yes mom... anything you say mom sssslluurrppp mmmm  mmmm mmmm uummmmmm

i will give a good blowjob ssslluurrpp (licking her balls as well and doing exactly what she was telling me to do

Emily : oh yeah yeah suck me bitch take it deeper and nicer 

She pushed her dick all the way deep into your throat. You choked but she got excited the more you choked the more deeper she goes

Emily : clean it bitch 

Your saliva all over the floor she hold your hair and pushing in floor. She make lick your own saliva from the floor

Emily : yeah clean it nicely I don't want to see any drop of saliva from your dirty mouth

[Image: 5fbd4d4a8bbdf69655bb3a93cff62112.jpg]

Then she make you kneel down again push her dick in your mouth

Emily: you want to taste your mom cum son?

Fucking your mouth and pushing her balls in your mouth.  Your eyes pop out but she didn't stop or slow down 

She got more honry when you suffer and suffocate. She spit in your face.when she nearing to cum she took her dick out and start to jerk in front if your face

Emily : here it comes son

She unloaded huge cun in your face and mouth also she slapped your face with her dick

Emily : lick every drop from your face then to swim son

Gave you flying kiss and walked away 

[Image: f60ab2b1be8ca527550de4d1021a3ab8.jpg]
(02-02-2020, 10:32 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: Emily : oh yeah yeah suck me bitch take it deeper and nicer 

She pushed her dick all the way deep into your throat. You choked but she got excited the more you choked the more deeper she goes

Emily : clean it bitch 

Your saliva all over the floor she hold your hair and pushing in floor. She make lick your own saliva from the floor

Emily : yeah clean it nicely I don't want to see any drop of saliva from your dirty mouth

Then she make you kneel down again push her dick in your mouth

Emily: you want to taste your mom cum son?

Fucking your mouth and pushing her balls in your mouth.  Your eyes pop out but she didn't stop or slow down 

She got more honry when you suffer and suffocate. She spit in your face.when she nearing to cum she took her dick out and start to jerk in front if your face

Emily : here it comes son

She unloaded huge cun in your face and mouth also she slapped your face with her dick

Emily : lick every drop from your face then to swim son

Gave you flying kiss and walked away 

my stepmom was loving... dominating... rough... caring... all at the same tiem... fucking my face... i was giving her a blowjob 

IS; ssslluurrpp mmmmm so big momma ssslluurrpp mmm uummm mmm mmmm 

she even slowed down a little when she knew it was too big for me since she didnt want to hurt me... she was loving and dominating 

and then she cumming all over my face and letting me go for a swim

IS: thank you mom... woh anytime you need a blowjob... just let me know mom... you eermm cum tastes nice
(02-02-2020, 10:36 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: my stepmom was loving... dominating... rough... caring... all at the same tiem... fucking my face... i was giving her a blowjob 

IS; ssslluurrpp mmmmm so big momma ssslluurrpp mmm uummm mmm mmmm 

she even slowed down a little when she knew it was too big for me since she didnt want to hurt me... she was loving and dominating 

and then she cumming all over my face and letting me go for a swim

IS: thank you mom... woh anytime you need a blowjob... just let me know mom... you eermm cum tastes nice

As days goes on Emily getting more horny on IS. She some time care for him some time horny for him. One day she came after the part she was fully boozed she straight come to IS room.  

She saw him sleep upside down once she saw his ass she got horny and her dick get hard. Slowly walk towards him and slowly caressing his ass over night dress

Then she lower his night dress and swa naked ass and she give gentle spank. She saw you wake and smiled at you

[Image: EB_DevilPrada_2006.JPG]

Without wasting anymore time she lift her dress and took her dick out. You thought that she gonna make you suck but she got different ideas

She made you go in doggy style and spit in your ass hole. She inserted her finger and make it wet for her dick

Emily: get ready for your mom's dick son

She pushed her dick and slowly started to fuck you at the same time she gave gentle spank to your ass. She keep fucking you using her hard dick. She didn't remove dress at all. Just lift her skirt and fucking you

[Image: 49978dae37c4fba4eae98eb7dac3939f.jpg]
Who would be this woman be ? If Kristin is spoiled gf and Emily is stepmom ..
[Image: anne-hathaway-attends-the-25th-annual-cr...size=480:*]
and this one too ?
[Image: Natalie_Portman_%2848470988352%29_%28cropped%29.jpg]
(02-02-2020, 11:40 PM)Any Time Wrote: Who would be this woman be ? If Kristin is spoiled gf and Emily is stepmom ..

whenever i see her... i cant help but see her in this type of role Smile

[Image: wBEaLE9.jpg]
(02-02-2020, 11:41 PM)Any Time Wrote: and this one too ?

Her am not sure

Even thou i find her hot... No role as ever come to mind for her 

[Image: 8615e18777dbe0f89f56a9770a875f7a.jpg]
(03-02-2020, 01:47 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: whenever i see her... i cant help but see her in this type of role Smile

Nothing better than superheroines.

[Image: tvVoUmy.jpg]
Bratty little sister for her for sure

[Image: rXtTaDr.jpg]