Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
It was  a night where IS getting fucked in dark alley. He didn't know who fucked him but some one fucked and throw him in road. He walked slowly into his and saw it was open 

IS understand someone already there to fuck him. Somewhat he very tired and exhausted. He still make his mind up to get fucked. 

Once he entered the bedroom he was surprised and happy because it was is favourite Emily and Alexa waiting for him

Emily: oh baby what make you so long I'm waiting for you dear

She come and hug IS in loving manner

[Image: MAG-0218-Emily-Blunt-1.jpg]

Alexa: oh me too IS it's been long I didn't fuck you dear

She hug you from behind and kissing your neck. Emily kissing your face

Emily's dick hitting your crotch area and Alexa dick hitting your ass crack

You can feel both of their hard dick getting longer and harder 

Emily : come on baby remove our dress and shoes

Alexa : yeah I'm walking to your house so my feet are in pain why don't you massage and make it relax baby

[Image: mg8x499jcvj01.jpg]
(02-02-2020, 09:03 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: It was  a night where IS getting fucked in dark alley. He didn't know who fucked him but some one fucked and throw him in road. He walked slowly into his and saw it was open 

IS understand someone already there to fuck him. Somewhat he very tired and exhausted. He still make his mind up to get fucked. 

Once he entered the bedroom he was surprised and happy because it was is favourite Emily and Alexa waiting for him

Emily: oh baby what make you so long I'm waiting for you dear

She come and hug IS in loving manner

Alexa: oh me too IS it's been long I didn't fuck you dear

She hug you from behind and kissing your neck. Emily kissing your face

Emily's dick hitting your crotch area and Alexa dick hitting your ass crack

You can feel both of their hard dick getting longer and harder 

Emily : come on baby remove our dress and shoes

Alexa : yeah I'm walking to your house so my feet are in pain why don't you massage and make it relax baby

i got fucked in a alleyway and didnt even know who it was... threw me on the road going and seeing my door open but then seeing emily and alexa

i really liked alexa but i loved emily so much... now both fo them here kissing my face and neck... even thou they were more loving they still had a lot of control over me

IS: mmmm mmmmm woh you both... i didnt know... emily you said you wouldnt be coming for another month... yes yes ill massage your feet alexa

first going down and kissing emilys feet... 'mmuuuaahh muuaahhh'
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(02-02-2020, 09:08 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i got fucked in a alleyway and didnt even know who it was... threw me on the road going and seeing my door open but then seeing emily and alexa

i really liked alexa but i loved emily so much... now both fo them here kissing my face and neck... even thou they were more loving they still had a lot of control over me

IS: mmmm mmmmm woh you both... i didnt know... emily you said you wouldnt be coming for another month... yes yes ill massage your feet alexa

first going down and kissing emilys feet... 'mmuuuaahh muuaahhh'

Emliy: yeah but my dick looking for you so I came down is that problem loving bitch?

Emily gently tap your cheek with her beautiful feet. You was mesmerised by her beautiful feet and you about to lick. Suddenly she move her feet and teasing you

Then Emily push her heal towards you and push your head on top of her heels

Emily : lick my heal before you serve my feet bitch

She enjoying the way you lick her heels

[Image: hbz-emily-blunt-john-krasinski-cute-mome...024228.jpg]

After sometime Alexa give her feet and make you kiss her feet

Alexa : come in IS bitch don't you love to suck and lick my beautiful feet?

She slapping your face with her feet. Her feet more stronger that Emily

Now she spit in her feet when you licking.

Alexa: yeah I know you like my saliva ( laughs at you and push her feet in your mouth and slowly fucking your mouth)

On the other side Emily push your head in floor and hold it on floor using her strong feet

[Image: tbzddqloxbp11.jpg]
IS father was billionaire and he got depressed when his wife passed away. Everyone in family wanted him to marry again. After lot of thinking IS father decided to get married. 

He married to Emily and she said okay because US father is fucking rich business man in country. She also liked the IS who is her step son now on wards 

IS father : baby it's really sad that I need to leave for business meeting and I will be back after one week

Emily: oh don't worry dear you just focus on business and i will take care of our son here

IS father : oh so nice of you. Hope you and your step son can get along nicely when i come back fro this tour

Emily : definitely dear you will see the change when you back

[Image: 02-emily-blunt-in-forevermark-diamonds-a...2-rt2x.jpg]

Emily send him off and come to IS room saw everything messy

Emily: what the hell is this IS you are an adult so behave yourself

She straight away taking control over you 

Emily: come on now clean your room i want you to do it right now

Says in anger and watching you cleaning the room as a obedient slave. This wake up her inner mistress and from that moment she decided to use you as her sissy bitch

[Image: emily-blunt-at-mary-poppins-returns-prem...2018-6.jpg]
(02-02-2020, 09:36 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: IS father was billionaire and he got depressed when his wife passed away. Everyone in family wanted him to marry again. After lot of thinking IS father decided to get married. 

He married to Emily and she said okay because US father is fucking rich business man in country. She also liked the IS who is her step son now on wards 

IS father : baby it's really sad that I need to leave for business meeting and I will be back after one week

Emily: oh don't worry dear you just focus on business and i will take care of our son here

IS father : oh so nice of you. Hope you and your step son can get along nicely when i come back fro this tour

Emily : definitely dear you will see the change when you back

Emily send him off and come to IS room saw everything messy

Emily: what the hell is this IS you are an adult so behave yourself

She straight away taking control over you 

Emily: come on now clean your room i want you to do it right now

Says in anger and watching you cleaning the room as a obedient slave. This wake up her inner mistress and from that moment she decided to use you as her sissy bitch

i never listened to anyone as much as i used to listen to emily when my father got with her... there was just something about her 

thats why she liked me from the start as well but when my dad went away she realised how much i listen to her

cleaning my room when she said... doing exactly what she said whenever she said it
(02-02-2020, 09:41 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i never listened to anyone as much as i used to listen to emily when my father got with her... there was just something about her 

thats why she liked me from the start as well but when my dad went away she realised how much i listen to her

cleaning my room when she said... doing exactly what she said whenever she said it

From  the way you react and behave Emily understand your naturally sissy and submissive. This made her so excited and horny. But she decided not to hurry and take it slower step by step on her step son

Emily: that's good boy come here hug your stepmom IS

SHE hug you as giving reward and her hard dick hitting your thighs it huge and longer

She can see your expressions when  you feel her dick for the first time. She didn't say anything. She gave smile and moved away

Emily: just go to your bed and sleep no games or no outing

Though she look loving suddenly she command you and making you understand that you are fully under her control

[Image: hot-and-glamorous-side-pose-of-emily-blunt.jpg]

One coming from your school.you look tired and exhausted. You saw your step mom Emily sitting in couch and her legs in opposite table. She saw you walking towards your room

Emily: hey come here and massage my legs i feel very tired today 

Though you look tired she still as you to massage her legs. She enjoyed the way your soft hands massage her and she just relaxing and watching the show. She didn't ask you stop even after few hours of massage 

[Image: 84Y_6bYIzGRDr3LYGgUg86LBGkn4Rj9OrsG8RM6j...8darjuI42Q]
(02-02-2020, 09:49 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: From  the way you react and behave Emily understand your naturally sissy and submissive. This made her so excited and horny. But she decided not to hurry and take it slower step by step on her step son

Emily: that's good boy come here hug your stepmom IS

SHE hug you as giving reward and her hard dick hitting your thighs it huge and longer

She can see your expressions when  you feel her dick for the first time. She didn't say anything. She gave smile and moved away

Emily: just go to your bed and sleep no games or no outing

Though she look loving suddenly she command you and making you understand that you are fully under her control

One coming from your school.you look tired and exhausted. You saw your step mom Emily sitting in couch and her legs in opposite table. She saw you walking towards your room

Emily: hey come here and massage my legs i feel very tired today 

Though you look tired she still as you to massage her legs. She enjoyed the way your soft hands massage her and she just relaxing and watching the show. She didn't ask you stop even after few hours of massage 

she realised how submissive i was straight away... i even felt her cock for the first time she just smiling... she had the perfect mix 

she could be loving giving me a hug like a mom... but then also be dominating by commanding me to go straight to sleep no games no nothing very strict

i would come home tired she said that and i would no questions asked started massaging her legs... she watching her show

IS: feeling better mom
(02-02-2020, 09:53 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she realised how submissive i was straight away... i even felt her cock for the first time she just smiling... she had the perfect mix 

she could be loving giving me a hug like a mom... but then also be dominating by commanding me to go straight to sleep no games no nothing very strict

i would come home tired she said that and i would no questions asked started massaging her legs... she watching her show

IS: feeling better mom

Emily: yeah now go to sleep my son I don't want you wake up very late 

Don't even say thanks to you and just asking you to go to sleep. And when you about to go she saw your young tender ass cheeks and got horny immediately 

The she stood up and slowly spank your ass when  you walking towards your room. She enjoyed the sound when she spank your ass. So she spank harder this time but she didn't remove any of your dress. She give few more sparks I  your and don't even bother to say reasons why she spanked 

Emily: go and sleep my son

Then she bend down and kiss in your forehead as loving mom

[Image: Q6LoyGE4eVU1_E0JcYTkk-6cnsZ_-xjiHxt5m-1r...BywxbVKVo0]

Morning you felt hungry but not sure you can her or not. So you kept quite and sit in couch

She came with milk glass and sit next to you. She started reading paper and slowly drinking milk. She don't even ask you whether you hungry or not.

Then suddenly she saw you and smiles

Emily: is my son hungry? 

Caressing your head and made you think that she gonna give some nice foodBut she pour milk in her feet and looked at you

Emily: come on my dear son drink your morning milk from your mom fee

This how she feed you food or milk every day

[Image: fed8811f17ec3dc6213c901e4aada46e.jpg]
(02-02-2020, 10:02 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: Emily: yeah now go to sleep my son I don't want you wake up very late 

Don't even say thanks to you and just asking you to go to sleep. And when you about to go she saw your young tender ass cheeks and got horny immediately 

The she stood up and slowly spank your ass when  you walking towards your room. She enjoyed the sound when she spank your ass. So she spank harder this time but she didn't remove any of your dress. She give few more sparks I  your and don't even bother to say reasons why she spanked 

Emily: go and sleep my son

Then she bend down and kiss in your forehead as loving mom

Morning you felt hungry but not sure you can her or not. So you kept quite and sit in couch

She came with milk glass and sit next to you. She started reading paper and slowly drinking milk. She don't even ask you whether you hungry or not.

Then suddenly she saw you and smiles

Emily: is my son hungry? 

Caressing your head and made you think that she gonna give some nice foodBut she pour milk in her feet and looked at you

Emily: come on my dear son drink your morning milk from your mom fee

This how she feed you food or milk every day

didnt say thanks... telling me to go sleep and giving me a few spanks as well and didnt give any reason to why just spanking my ass and even 

and even i was letting her spank my ass moaning a little everytime she did like 'aaaahhh' then kissing my forehead i went to sleep

next morning... she not asking me if i was hungry just coming with the newspaper and drinking milk and watching her monring show and then

she did that putting it on her feet i started likcing anf sucking it from her feet 

IS: mmmm mmm mmmm sssluurrpp mmm mmm thank you mom mmm mmmm it taste nice mmm uummmm

i even started enjoying it that i wanted it from her feet from now on as wwell and not in a glass
(02-02-2020, 10:09 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: didnt say thanks... telling me to go sleep and giving me a few spanks as well and didnt give any reason to why just spanking my ass and even 

and even i was letting her spank my ass moaning a little everytime she did like 'aaaahhh' then kissing my forehead i went to sleep

next morning... she not asking me if i was hungry just coming with the newspaper and drinking milk and watching her monring show and then

she did that putting it on her feet i started likcing anf sucking it from her feet 

IS: mmmm mmm mmmm sssluurrpp mmm mmm thank you mom mmm mmmm it taste nice mmm uummmm

i even started enjoying it that i wanted it from her feet from now on as wwell and not in a glass

Emily was swimming in pool and she just enjoying her swim. The she saw you coming to swimming pool with small shorts. When  she saw that her dick get instant harden

Emily: hey son come to mama

She calm you lovingly and carry you easily with her hands. 

Emily: you want to swim? You want mom to give permission for that you need to make your mom happy

She made you kneel down and she removed her swimsuit.her huge dick hit in hour face as you kneeling down very closer to her

[Image: 7nZ-TeM_qSeZoIaa2YQ1lrxRIkpKLjm-_A9KSkaz...cp9Zq2abdo]

Emily : like what you seeing son?

She took her dick and slap your face using her hard dick.

Emily: come on open your mouth and put it inside. You mom need good nice blow job. If you make me cum then I will let you swim in the pool

But before you could answer she push her dick in your mouth and started to fuck your mouth. She hold your head and fuck your throat deeper

Emily : come lick your mom balls yeah do it 

Taking total control and telling you what you should do

[Image: 00-emily-blunt-breaker-mobile.jpg]