Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
IS rich boy who have lot of money with him. With the money he have can buy anything he wants

But everyone know IS is sissy bitch everyone around just use him as fuck toy and also use his money even without his permission. 

[Image: Natalie_Portman_%2848470988352%29_%28cropped%29.jpg]
(02-02-2020, 07:43 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: IS rich boy who have lot of money with him. With the money he have can buy anything he wants

But everyone know IS is sissy bitch everyone around just use him as fuck toy and also use his money even without his permission. 

i was super rich... had so much money... yet was a sissy bitch

you think having all this money would give me power... but not at all... i had no power at all because i was such a sissy
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(02-02-2020, 07:46 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i was super rich... had so much money... yet was a sissy bitch

you think having all this money would give me power... but not at all... i had no power at all because i was such a sissy

IS was used by everyone who have dicks. Every young girls in his location used his hole and used his money

If their parents didn't give money they straight come to IS house and show their dick to IS

sissy IS immediately surrender to that dick because he is such pathetic sissy and he will do anything for dicks

[Image: Chloe%CC%88-Grace-Moretz--1024x768.jpg]

Jennifer: hey IS babe I shot of money so transfer 10 grand immediately to my account

They don't even ask politely. Thet always command him even though he paying then

Jennifer: good boy later tonight I come to your home and fuck you so don't sleep

Even it midnight they will fuck him as thet like.

[Image: jennifer-lawrence.jpg]
(02-02-2020, 07:54 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: IS was used by everyone who have dicks. Every young girls in his location used his hole and used his money

If their parents didn't give money they straight come to IS house and show their dick to IS

sissy IS immediately surrender to that dick because he is such pathetic sissy and he will do anything for dicks

Jennifer: hey IS babe I shot of money so transfer 10 grand immediately to my account

They don't even ask politely. Thet always command him even though he paying then

Jennifer: good boy later tonight I come to your home and fuck you so don't sleep

Even it midnight they will fuck him as thet like.

if you had a cock you had power over me even the young girls in my area had used me and my money if they parents didnt give them money

even jennifer just commanding me to transfer 10 grand into her account... not even asking nice 

knowing i would do as she said... and transfer it and then the same night at midnight fucking me like a bitch in my bedroom
(02-02-2020, 07:59 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: if you had a cock you had power over me even the young girls in my area had used me and my money if they parents didnt give them money

even jennifer just commanding me to transfer 10 grand into her account... not even asking nice 

knowing i would do as she said... and transfer it and then the same night at midnight fucking me like a bitch in my bedroom

The new spread wilder as everyone getting to know IS sissy bitch who have lot of money 

So every day and night someone will come around fuck and get money. It's almost like reverse brothels. Here whoever fuck IS will get lot of money

[Image: 9R6-hBFmmn1DGqwFIFY_jwzllRZi8KX97nNgdKun...sIjkHg8Z6z]

One day IS was studying for tomorrow's exams. That too after he got fucked whole day. Its a midnight so he thought no one will come and he can study peacefully. Bit things didn't go as he expect

Jessica : hey bitch here is my dick come and suck me tonight I want to fuxk you all the way

She came to his bedroom and straight away fucking you. She don't bother bother about your exams all she need good fuck

[Image: jessica-alba.png]
Sometime they will do make over as they like. They will make you look like perfect sissy with different hair style and different kinda lip shades 

Girls will do super slutty make up for IS and make him look so hot and slutty. 

[Image: sissy-makeup.jpg?x93329]
(02-02-2020, 08:13 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: The new spread wilder as everyone getting to know IS sissy bitch who have lot of money 

So every day and night someone will come around fuck and get money. It's almost like reverse brothels. Here whoever fuck IS will get lot of money

One day IS was studying for tomorrow's exams. That too after he got fucked whole day. Its a midnight so he thought no one will come and he can study peacefully. Bit things didn't go as he expect

Jessica : hey bitch here is my dick come and suck me tonight I want to fuxk you all the way

She came to his bedroom and straight away fucking you. She don't bother bother about your exams all she need good fuck

ometime they will do make over as they like. They will make you look like perfect sissy with different hair style and different kinda lip shades 

Girls will do super slutty make up for IS and make him look so hot and slutty. 

some fucked me and took my money... some just took my money just to show they power over me since i was such a sissy

some just wanted a good fuck... they could do whatever they wanted
Girls from 20s to 40s everyone liked IS they love the way IS being sissy bitch to them. Though they fuck him in rough manner sometime some girls do show love for him

Alexa loved to make over with IS she is not like others who just fuck and go. She really make love with IS and fuck him so romantically like real couples 

[Image: 380ade1f9d3dbe676fc81fa1c998c83f.jpg]

Even older matured women are fond of IS. they will ask him to go buy groceries and pay for it . On top of that they will fuck IS once he back after shopping

They don't even drop him home after fuck. They just throw him outside house without dress. Naked IS himself will go to his home nude every one on road side will give nasty comment on him. 

[Image: 230fe81d157367c94df3060ac711b9ba.jpg]

Girl1 : look at him seems some one throw him out after good fuck

Girl 2 : yeah see com still leaking from his ass hole

Girl3 : lick and clean cum from your ass hole bitch

Girl 4 : lick the cum you drop on the road don't make the road dirty

[Image: 72722ba54e8c73e073ec43d43c2cb705.jpg]
(02-02-2020, 08:26 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: Girls from 20s to 40s everyone liked IS they love the way IS being sissy bitch to them. Though they fuck him in rough manner sometime some girls do show love for him

Alexa loved to make over with IS she is not like others who just fuck and go. She really make love with IS and fuck him so romantically like real couples 

Even older matured women are fond of IS. they will ask him to go buy groceries and pay for it . On top of that they will fuck IS once he back after shopping

They don't even drop him home after fuck. They just throw him outside house without dress. Naked IS himself will go to his home nude every one on road side will give nasty comment on him. 

Girl1 : look at him seems some one throw him out after good fuck

Girl 2 : yeah see com still leaking from his ass hole

Girl3 : lick and clean cum from your ass hole bitch

Girl 4 : lick the cum you drop on the road don't make the road dirty

when alexa showed up... i loved it since i knew i would get such a romantic fuck... we were like a couple with her being the man in it

but even older woman... they coould control me even more... asking me to go shopping for them 

and once back fucking me and then throwing me out like trash... and then getting those comments and i even would lick the cum off the road to not get it dirty since they said
IS never regret being sissy bitch. Actually he enjoyed. IS understand all girls need money so he worked hard without any sleep 

He always work hard whenever he got free time. Other than working hours he getting by beautiful girls. Even very young girls come to him to loose their virginity. 

[Image: b2b23b1d1e534f8af1885b787993ef42.jpg]

Even mature mom send their daughters to IS so they fuck him and get trained. IS just fuck toy who can be used by anyone as they wish 

Sometime everyone will be busy in their life at that time IS himself go to somebody's house to get fuck .that much addiction he have toward dick

[Image: 4aa05a021ff04265a74f2d2ac6889443.jpg]

IS is there perfect sissy and got famous all over the world. White girls from all around the world fly to hin to just fuck him in his holes that much famous sissy he is

Some girl don't have money to fly to another country. In that case IS will buy air tickets for them or he himself fly to them and get fucked

[Image: EMILY-BLUNT.jpg]
(02-02-2020, 08:45 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: IS never regret being sissy bitch. Actually he enjoyed. IS understand all girls need money so he worked hard without any sleep 

He always work hard whenever he got free time. Other than working hours he getting by beautiful girls. Even very young girls come to him to loose their virginity. 

Even mature mom send their daughters to IS so they fuck him and get trained. IS just fuck toy who can be used by anyone as they wish 

Sometime everyone will be busy in their life at that time IS himself go to somebody's house to get fuck .that much addiction he have toward dick

IS is there perfect sissy and got famous all over the world. White girls from all around the world fly to hin to just fuck him in his holes that much famous sissy he is

Some girl don't have money to fly to another country. In that case IS will buy air tickets for them or he himself fly to them and get fucked

i was just a sissy bitch by nature... i enjoyed it... i made sure to work hard and get rich so all these girls could use my money as they wanted

girls could get me to pay for anything they wanted and they knew that... some fucked me some just used my money without fucking me

some humiliated and degraded and used my money... some were more loving like emily blunt was like alexa more loving 

and emily blunt was my fav fuck ever... even more than alexa... emily was older and better