Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
arey bhaabi.. bas itni si baath ke liye.. aap itna bad feel ho rahe he.. ? come on come on cheer up...

ye dekhiye mene aapke liye ek acha gift laaya hu.. kehthe huye mene pocket se ek necklace dikhaya...

ye dekhiye bhaabi.. aapke anniversary ke liye hi khareedkar laya... kaisa laga..??

Ileana : stunned.. woowww HD..? sach me itni mehangi gift.. mer eliye laaye ho..

HD : uff ye tho kuch bhi nahi he aapki aage.. Ilu bhaabi.. u r my fvrt one na..

muje aapko iss Necklace me pehane huye dekhna he bhaabi..

Ilu : ohh so nice of u HD.. sure sure thum mere liye itne pyaar se laye ho.. and me there itni si request nahi pooori karungi kya.. haa abhi pehan lethi hu teharo..

HD : arey wait wait.. Ilu bhabi meri baath abhi poori nahi huyi he...

i mean.. me ra mathlab tha.. me apako sirf.. iss necklace pehane huye dekhna chaahtha hu.. i mean.. jab aap ye necklace pehane honge.. thab aapki badan pe necklace ke alawaaa kuch bhi nahi hona chhaiye.. not even cloaths... pehanenge kyaa??

[Image: 45167976_2808477465844830_86157245520575...e=5CAE3D11]
Ileana in vain looking at me after hearing hardick's word 

Me:kya hua bhabi aap itni shocked kyu hai akhir hardick ne manav hi kya hai ...?? 

I too was supporting hardick 

Me:agar bhaiya yeh bat bolte to kya aap nahi karti ?? 

Ileana:yeh kya bol rahe ho tum dono bhabi hu me tumhari 

M:nahi bhabi aaj nahi aaj hum bharat ki jagah lene wale hai aur bharat ko aapki koi fikr nahi hai aaj anniversary ke din letting ke liye chale gaye 

Me:aapko bhi bhaiya ke bare me nahi apne bare me sochna chahiye apni khushi ke bare me ... 

Me:aapko pata hai aaj hardick apni foreigner clients ki getting cancel karke yaha aap se milne aya hai aaur aap .... 
Ileana's mind was turning she too wanted to forget bhaiyaa today as she was angry on him 
Ileana:hmm .. really hardick tum sirf mere liye aaye ho ... 
[Image: 9297da9c923a11d126ac4a947fc199f0.jpg]
came up with a new plot hope u guys like it newly became MLA actress unable to fulfill her duties as a politician so she end up having sex with the people who have problms so that they remain silent and vote for her.
HD : oh yaaa ilu bhaabi.. sirf aapke liye aya hu me.. crores ka meeting cancel karke... aur ye mehangi gift leke...

come on Ilu bhaabi.. u r modern woman.. don't live in boundaries...!! ek baar line cross karke dekho..jannath dikhaaneko tayaar he aapke devar aur uski firend

kehthe huye peeche haath daalthe huye uski blouse ki lace ko peeche se kheench detha hu.. while it get loose.. and mere haath se uski nangi peet ko rub karthe huye neeche le jaane laga mere haath ko..

[Image: Ileana-DCruz-Bollywood-Actor-Hot-Sexy.jpg]
(06-12-2018, 02:57 PM)hellskitchen Wrote: came up with a new plot hope u guys like it newly became MLA actress unable to fulfill her duties as a politician so she end up having sex with the people who have problms so that they remain silent and vote for her.

vooooww. this is one hell good plot bro..
Ileana bhabi never felt so much intense 

Ileana:ohh hardick hmmmss.. 
Ileana bhabi standing like statue letting hardick open her blouse 

I too got confidence going near her 
moving her hairs to one  shoulder 
Making her ears neck shoulder bare 
And hardick opened her blouse from back 
Ileana:gaurav lekin tumhare bhaiya ....

M:bhabi bhaiya ko bhul jao aaj ka din aapka hai subah se kaam kar rahi ho na ab enjoy karo 

Moving my lips near her neck sniffing her exotic aroma 
Ahamss.. bhabi ..
Ileana with full love looking at hardick 
[Image: e5fc1f2422adcae7ab546b2f2446dd4e--iliana...xpress.jpg]
ohh yaa i mak eher stand.. from bed. and me seedha uske peeche jaake. uski blouse ke laces ek ek karke kholthe huye.... 

kissed her... shoulder... from behind.. and dono hathose uski blouse ki dono sleeves ko neeche pull kardiya. where she is not wearing bra.. her blouse fell down.. and her juicy boobs pop out infront of... gaurav...

which mad ehimm so hard..

and iilu feeling little bit shy.. but still she is in no mood to oppose us...

and i m going without any hesitation.. by kissing her sexy back.. from top to bottomm.. ummma ummma ummma umma uma slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slrp karke uski peet ko upar se neeche thak kiss karthe huye.. jaarahahu.. kissing all ove rher back.. umma umma umma ummaa

and going downwards.. and squeezed her sexy corvy.. hip and bited her hip.. and haath ko aage daalke. uski lehengaa ka bhi knot kholne laga....

[Image: Ileana%2BD%2527Cruz%2Bin%2Bpink%2Bleheng...1%2529.JPG]
As hardick removed her blouse her boobs pooped out infront of me .. and I was mad by seeing her boobs 

Me:bhabi ab tak kaha chupa ke rakha tha in aamo ko aaj ras pila do apne aamo ka bhabi ..
Hold her both boob and squeeze them in my palm 
Kssing all over her chest aahumm slurrpp making her chest drenched in my saliva 
While cupping and squeezing her juicy melons 

Bhabi was enjoying from front and back also 
Feeling hardick kissing her back making it wet with his saliva 

Ad now hardick opening her lehnga 
Ileana really felt excited by hardick's move as he was direct on spot 
Ileana:hardick tum to seedha ..... Feeling shy to say 
[Image: da5cba3f39417958ae2f5392b41ba756.jpg]
HD : ahh yesss ilu bhaabi.. uff.. i don't wanna waste my time.. me tho hamesha seedha matter pe aajatha hu.. kehthe huye uski lehanga ki knot kholdiyaa and her lehanga fell down. and her big busty buttts suff.. right in front of my face....

ahh yff uf.f. isika intezaar me thaa.. istne din.. uf jab bhi me aapki ghar aatha tha. aapki ye.. gaand muje bahuth thang karthi thi Ilu bhaabi.. kehthe huye fatak se spank kiya uski butt ko...

Ileana : ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh haaaa auch haaaaaa!! uff... u naughty.... h yess gaurav.. uff.. itne pyaas tha kya mere maammonpe ah yss uff choosoo.. kehthe huye she is enjoying at core.... rubbing gaurav's hair and pressing on her boobs....

and peeche se me fata fat karke spak karthe huye suddenly hold her panty and dragged it down.. ahh yss and spreaded her butts wider....  and i saw her ass hole and pussy.... ah yes but mene seedha uski gaand ke hole me mere moo rakhdiyaa and started to suck her as shole slurp slrup slrup slurp slurp slrup slrup slrup slurp

squeezing and spanking her butts and eating her ass hole like a hungry animal..

Ilu : ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa uff hardick.. ah yess meri gaaaand he woo.. haaa syss auch haaa uff.. haaa

[Image: 44237320_2759184737440770_46828057848813...e=5C679F06]
I was literally eating her boobs 
Aahumm aahum slurrpp bhabi aahss kya mamme hai tumhare ahumm 
Sucking nd vacuuming her boob whole squeezing other 
Sucking her nipples 
Giving her my bite marks 
And she was getting double pleasure by me and hardick 

I hold ileana's hand putting it on my bulge rubbing it 

Me:aahmss... bhabi ab isko bhi bahar nikal lo bahut tadap raha hai yeh aapke andar jane ke liye 
Ileana :aahmss hardickkkk...... Aahss kha loge kya meri gand ..... 
Aahmmss aahss 
Ileana testing her ass on hardick's face ehile haardik licking her ass hole 

Ileana:aahmm. Hardick you sucker ... Aahmss kya chat te ho tum aam yasss... 
[Image: 7e13395ca8f574388a1baf3ece96bd8c.jpg]