Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 131 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Glamour Xclusive I Fuck Celebrities in My Brain
Deepika knows now the real show starts
she looks behind TW was there standing close to her

Deepika: Ranveer pls jaanu cooperate I understand it is difficult for you... 

Deepika: ok woh yeh dress pehenke lauti thi tab Ranveer ko meri cleavage bohut accha laga... woh achanak peeche se aake he pressed my breasts 

aur phir neeche meri thighs ko sehlate hue skirt ke andar se panty kheeche ke nikaal ke phek diya tha 

[Image: deepika-padukone-at-ash-is-purest-white-...2018-1.jpg]
All these are fantasies and all pics are collected from net
if any objected posts will be immediately removed once notified to me... 
shag and have fun, dont take anything seriously

(27-01-2019, 10:47 PM)Maledom Wrote: Deepika knows now the real show starts
she looks behind TW was there standing close to her

Deepika: Ranveer pls jaanu cooperate I understand it is difficult for you... 

Deepika: ok woh yeh dress pehenke lauti thi tab Ranveer ko meri cleavage bohut accha laga... woh achanak peeche se aake he pressed my breasts 

aur phir neeche meri thighs ko sehlate hue skirt ke andar se panty kheeche ke nikaal ke phek diya tha 

The moment she saaid ..it 

TW like a bull unleashed ..ran towards her 

and ......

sat down on his knees and raising her one leg .....started licking and kissing and sucking her panties 

media : TW sir ..sir .woh .....ranveer sir ne boobs dabaaye thei peeche se aur .sehlaate hue panty utaari thi 

TW with his hand .....showing i dont care 

as he eats deepika's pussy by putting his head under the skirt ...

entire crwod ....going mad 

[Image: Deepika-Padukone:-Ash-Is-The-Purest-Whit...al--03.jpg]
TW's content now also available at Xforum
Deepika: pucha hi kyun TW jab apne man ka hi karna hain... she closes her eyes and starts moaning 

Deepika Padukone getting pussy licked by TW
on the stage once again... 

Deepika: public mein khadi karke boor chaat rahe ho
ab IFCIMB award mein ek boldest actress ka category banake mujhe woh award dila dena... aaaaaaaah TW mmmmmm aaah aaah 

Ranveer: Deepikaaaaaa kiyun kar rahi ho kya majboori hain chalo na yaha se... 

Deepika: wait wait dear aaaaaah aaaaah aaaah aaah TW...... 

the star pussy licked in front of 1000s of men 

all stunned and starts shagging

shouting gaalis randiiii saaliiiiii TW jiii aacche se chaato aaj isse... pati ke godh mein sar rakhwa ke gaand chodo aaj Deepika raandi ki 

[Image: d87e848ebfeddf74c86458a9ba259b2b.jpg]

(27-01-2019, 10:56 PM)Maledom Wrote: Deepika: pucha hi kyun TW jab apne man ka hi karna hain... she closes her eyes and starts moaning 

Deepika Padukone getting pussy licked by TW
on the stage once again... 

Deepika: public mein khadi karke boor chaat rahe ho
ab IFCIMB award mein ek boldest actress ka category banake mujhe woh award dila dena... aaaaaaaah TW mmmmmm aaah aaah 

Ranveer: Deepikaaaaaa kiyun kar rahi ho kya majboori hain chalo na yaha se... 

Deepika: wait wait dear aaaaaah aaaaah aaaah aaah TW...... 

the star pussy licked in front of 1000s of men 

all stunned and starts shagging

shouting gaalis randiiii saaliiiiii TW jiii aacche se chaato aaj isse... pati ke godh mein sar rakhwa ke gaand chodo aaj Deepika raandi ki 

and then it happeened ..tw just tore the panties ..off .and threw it in the crowd

his head ..still inside ....her skirt 

TW : poins to the emdia guy 

media : toh madam ....panty utaar ke ...ranveer sir .kya karte thei ..pehle ...detail mein please

before she could ansewr ..TW ....raies her one feet and ......licks her ..so bad ..she holds the media guy for support 

[Image: Deepika-Padukone-Graces-the-Red-Carpet-a...val-34.jpg]
Deepika: aaaaaah TW mmmmmmm uuuhhhgghhh aaahhh aahhhh ( she puts her hands around the media guy for support as TW uski ek taang floor se utha ke chaat ne laga pushing his tongue deep in her pussy slrrrrrpppp slrrrrpppppp )

media guy ko bhi maza aane laga Deepika Padukone the star holding him, he enjoying her horny expressions as she is being leaked down there 

Deepika: aaahhh Ranveer bhi itna acche se nahin chaat ta tha meri boor uuhhhhhhhhghhhh ufffffffff TW aaah ahhhh  ( moaning hard ) 

whaa uski expensove panty mein muth maarne laga audience mein lucky fans jiske haath mein woh gida... 

others trying to snatch it away from him

Deepika smiles looking at her demand 
she was back now 

[Image: 94f1fae03e8c64980455a43c6021e9c6.jpg]

(27-01-2019, 11:10 PM)Maledom Wrote: Deepika: aaaaaah TW mmmmmmm uuuhhhgghhh aaahhh aahhhh ( she puts her hands around the media guy for support as TW uski ek taang floor se utha ke chaat ne laga pushing his tongue deep in her pussy slrrrrrpppp slrrrrpppppp )

media guy ko bhi maza aane laga Deepika Padukone the star holding him, he enjoying her horny expressions as she is being leaked down there 

Deepika: aaahhh Ranveer bhi itna acche se nahin chaat ta tha meri boor uuhhhhhhhhghhhh ufffffffff TW aaah ahhhh  ( moaning hard ) 

whaa uski expensove panty mein muth maarne laga audience mein lucky fans jiske haath mein woh gida... 

others trying to snatch it away from him

Deepika smiles looking at her demand 
she was back now 

tw gtes up from his position .and .....pulling her close ..s.tarts licking and eating her chest ...

pulls the dress. ....

media : haan .haan woh dress phaada tha ranveer sir ne .hain na 

ranveer  Angry Angry Angry

TW kissing deepika ...chirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr chirrrrrrrrrr tears the dress and phir .right ..phir left mooh mein ..

crowd .....whistling hooting 

stage pe her cloth torn ....

no bra .no panty inside 

[Image: cannes-france-11th-may-2018-deepika-padu...MMK7G9.jpg]
Deepika Padukone shamed on stage in front of 1000s of men.... her time for respect and love was over here she was back as the whore of TW... no respect for her as an actress, here she is a slut a piece of meat for TW and her pervert fan's pleasure 

Deepika was standing shyly... her dress completely torn

ghar pe dress phaadna alag baat hoti hain
yaha stage pe sabke saamne sharam aa rahi thi Deepika ko... 

upar se TW sucked her breasts live on camera 

woh part repeat mein dikhaye jaa raha tha screen pe

all her pervert fans abusing her gandi se gandi gaaliya de raha tha sab... Deepika beech mein phatti kapde pehenke seh rahi thi yeh humiliation

Ranveer: babe pls come with me you dont need this

Deepika: pls Ranveer try to understand I cant leave I need this... ( she looks at TW who was licking his lips looking at Deepika as if he would eat her up ) 

[Image: deepika-padukone-at-ash-is-purest-white-...2018-4.jpg]

(27-01-2019, 11:19 PM)Maledom Wrote: Deepika Padukone shamed on stage in front of 1000s of men.... her time for respect and love was over here she was back as the whore of TW... no respect for her as an actress, here she is a slut a piece of meat for TW and her pervert fan's pleasure 

Deepika was standing shyly... her dress completely torn

ghar pe dress phaadna alag baat hoti hain
yaha stage pe sabke saamne sharam aa rahi thi Deepika ko... 

upar se TW sucked her breasts live on camera 

woh part repeat mein dikhaye jaa raha tha screen pe

all her pervert fans abusing her gandi se gandi gaaliya de raha tha sab... Deepika beech mein phatti kapde pehenke seh rahi thi yeh humiliation

Ranveer: babe pls come with me you dont need this

Deepika: pls Ranveer try to understand I cant leave I need this... ( she looks at TW who was licking his lips looking at Deepika as if he would eat her up ) 

TW kissing her madly ...all over 

even sucking adn eating her boobs ....tW ......kissing her all over ..turns her over ...she standing 
tw sucking and biting her big ass cheeks 

crowd cheering 

media : toh madam ..ranveeer jee aaap ko nangi kar dete thei phir .. ? 

[Image: 5a0de343e764fde57d64270a14d33ff4.jpg]
Deepika: aaaahhhh mmmmm jii batati hoon aaaahhh
dekhiyena TW kaat raha hain peeche se, baat bhi karne nahin de rahe hain... 

Deepika: aaaah woh aaah mujhe aah nangi aah karne ke baad jaise uska mood ho generally toh bistar pe leke aaaahh jaate the.. aur nahin toh dewar pe satake mujhe 
peeche se lund ghissne lagta hain gaand pe 

aur nahin toh meri haatho ko deewar pe pin karke 
meri breasts choosta hain aur choot pe payir se dhakke maarte rehte hain aur phir lund se jo karte hain woh 

[Image: 4769e3b29618b6e4fb251b240762d0bf.jpg]

(27-01-2019, 11:27 PM)Maledom Wrote: Deepika: aaaahhhh mmmmm jii batati hoon aaaahhh
dekhiyena TW kaat raha hain peeche se, baat bhi karne nahin de rahe hain... 

Deepika: aaaah woh aaah mujhe aah nangi aah karne ke baad jaise uska mood ho generally toh bistar pe leke aaaahh jaate the.. aur nahin toh dewar pe satake mujhe 
peeche se lund ghissne lagta hain gaand pe 

aur nahin toh meri haatho ko deewar pe pin karke 
meri breasts choosta hain aur choot pe payir se dhakke maarte rehte hain aur phir lund se jo karte hain woh 

Tw pulled deepika around .kisseed her mouth  :kaat raha hoon ...dard de raha hon.....ab fdekh 

pulls his own clothes out 

huge 18.75 ...dwoingggg 

crowd ...gasing and then cheering 

TW : ...palat deepika 

deepika ....ko tw turns around and .then ........pushes her on the media guy ...and .....spits on his dick ...

media guy holding deepika 

she naked ...media guy enjoying hugging her 

tW from behind : oye pakad ke rakhna ..and .....raising her one leg ....spits on his hand rubs her ass and pussy hole and then starts fitting his huge dick 
deepika in pain ..trying to raise her legs 

and then tW ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thrusts hard ...it enters deepika'as sshole ..just the dick head

[Image: Dc-i98ZX0AEB0Jh.jpg]