Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Glamour Xclusive Exotix fantasies in telugu (welcum to fuck naniwife nani akka nani amaa nani chelli)
(03-01-2020, 08:08 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: satish did u listened to what ur boss nani had to say ha
being ur wife its my duty to fulfill ur boss needs so please keep quiet 

richa : hi nani sirrr ( elongating the rr )

me : nani sir she is my wife

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR49AbcWtJHVfx885NFJ...QaFWYjgp5N]

No Bastard...........She is not your wife.............She is my Bitch............aren't you Richa????
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
I Love, Lust and Respect Actresses....they are my stress busters.........
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(03-01-2020, 07:47 PM)nani19999 Wrote:
My Wife Pallavi: Abbaa po ra nuvvu nee konte prashnalu

[Image: D-dcec8UEAA1v67.jpg]

Nenu tana pavita paatukoni laagi signal icchanu to continue

[Image: D-dcczCU0AIKitU.jpg]

My Wife Pallavi nannu choostu: sare sare andi 

[Image: D-dcdW6UIAE8wYz.jpg]

My Wife Pallavi nee kallallo kallu petti choostu tonakakunda husky voicelo: FUCK ME VICKY..............nee Anakonda naa Puttaloki doori gola cheyyali Vicky............ide mee Annayya PURAMAYIMPU

[Image: Dt5ahoLUwAUibX3.jpg]

woooowwwww vadina your makeing me speach less uffff anaya ne wife pitane tisse thapu chesav ra ne pellam jaketlo uba jampandulla size ne chustha naku vollu antha timri ekkipothu one minute kuda agga lenu ahhh vadina ela mosthunave e jampandla baruv ne ani ne jaket pi nuda ne boobs ne kiss chesthu ne boobs ne pinduthu mali chepu em anav ne pottulo duri gola cheya gola kadu racharcha chestha i love this jamu ani ne boov korika
(03-01-2020, 07:12 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: are into her nani bhai

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQnbPo3fTTdG9mYNhrGE...ExWVcLSgZX]

what the hell.............if you want to post............post properly for me................with hd pics or else leave it
Don't bug me up
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(03-01-2020, 08:10 PM)nani19999 Wrote: No Bastard...........She is not your wife.............She is my Bitch............aren't you Richa????

( i was ready for the humiliation but i was never ready like this)

richa : nani sirrr ( left my hand and just went and looked at me by hugging u slowly)

ummmm i dont know nani sirr naniiiii ( runs finger on ur hair)

me: sir but i am married to her ok see the mangalsutra

[Image: richa-gangopadhyay-in-osthi96.jpg]
(03-01-2020, 07:13 PM)hungryboy Wrote: hot wife u got nani
make me lucky
introduce me to her
myself uday

Nani: Yes I will Uday......but it's expensive

[Image: ELzgRLsUcAEW6GP?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]
(03-01-2020, 07:51 PM)nani19999 Wrote:
My Wife Pallavi feeling amazing thinking of your target

[Image: 4e86edcef8229eb6023270e47f8f4d0a.jpg]

[Image: 75403205_150240909602151_344550315118199...OA%3D%3D.2]

My Wife Pallavi: Nenu Ready

[Image: shriya-saran-in-red-saree112.jpg]
 Iam give thre chanve chose your role bitch vadina richwomen try for call boy  dora pellam a role kavlo set chesuko then you gina have a bang
(03-01-2020, 08:11 PM)nani19999 Wrote: what the hell.............if you want to post............post properly for me................with hd pics or else leave it
Don't bug me up

sorry nani bhai she is my sister
u said that u will aprove a loan just to bring her along with me so i ...( looked down)

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSI4NSBXkABg6NMPKg7v...WqsRe-nBgC]
(03-01-2020, 08:13 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: ( i was ready for the humiliation but i was never ready like this)

richa : nani sirrr ( left my hand and just went and looked at me by hugging u slowly)

ummmm i dont know nani sirr naniiiii ( runs finger on ur hair)

me: sir but i am married to her ok see the mangalsutra

[Image: richa-gangopadhyay-in-osthi96.jpg]

Yes But she is not your wife Anymore................

poking your wife Navel slowly...............don't you know really Richa...............
(03-01-2020, 07:55 PM)nani19999 Wrote:
My Wife Pallavi: Mark...........pound me mark..............pound me more...............crack my ass hole

[Image: 1407319196-tamannaah-bhatia-hot-photos-5...5b378b.jpg]

Mark:oooooooo love you bitch i will crak ypur aass ani ne gudalo na moda peti ne guda ne kasa kasa denguthuna
(03-01-2020, 08:14 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: sorry nani bhai she is my sister
u said that u will aprove a loan just to bring her along with me so i ...( looked down)

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSI4NSBXkABg6NMPKg7v...WqsRe-nBgC]

Bring her properly (HD Pics) and don't call me Bhai stupid................

Call me Bava (Jiju in Telugu)