Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
Just a random thread about Hollywood

Also a thread about the woman i am deeply crazy about Big Grin

[Image: iD22yXD.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
Love her so much... The Perfect GF Smile

[Image: 3F7V3Xo.jpg]
(25-12-2019, 01:38 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: Love her so much... The Perfect GF Smile

The more Kristen enjoy fucking with others the more IS love her am I right dost?
She is perfect in everything shape, look, slutty attitude a complete package any men would love to have
Just look the way she eyeing dicks at public place. KRISTEN know people looking at her and she is ready to get fucked in her ass right there. She will invite IS to clean her ass after receiving multiple cum loads 
[Image: 6672faee5c2f3d1c40ead6f5eae77bfc.jpg]
(25-12-2019, 01:43 PM)jackdawrson Wrote:  
The more Kristen enjoy fucking with others the more IS love her am I right dost?
She is perfect in everything shape, look, slutty attitude a complete package any men would love to have
Just look the way she eyeing dicks at public place. KRISTEN know people looking at her and she is ready to get fucked in her ass right there. She will invite IS to clean her ass after receiving multiple cum loads

she really is the complete package... any man would want her

and she knows that for sure that men check her out... i dont care how many men fuck her i love her even more

no matter how many cum loads she takes in her ass, pussy and on her face
(25-12-2019, 01:46 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she really is the complete package... any man would want her

and she knows that for sure that men check her out... i dont care how many men fuck her i love her even more

no matter how many cum loads she takes in her ass, pussy and on her face

Kristen getting slutty these days. She want everything in public event. So she wear sexy dress and attract everyone in that event.

Kristen's foremost goal is to be get fucked in her all holes in public events 

Kristen: IS baby make sure event sponsor telecasts these fucking session live all over the world. Tell our home address in live telecast. So I can get dicks from all over the world

[Image: Kristen-Stewart-showed-off-her-legs-sexy-dress.jpg]

Kristen get hold if Oldmen crosssing her. Without wasting anytime she undid his pants

Kristen: wow you have very big dick even at this age

She started to suck happily. She lick his dick from bottom to top and she hold your head near by her face. Then bring her tongue out and winks at you

Kristen: come on IS baby I know you like to do tongue kiss 

[Image: kristen-stewart-olive-and-blue-4258.jpg]
(25-12-2019, 01:53 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: Kristen getting slutty these days. She want everything in public event. So she wear sexy dress and attract everyone in that event.

Kristen's foremost goal is to be get fucked in her all holes in public events 

Kristen: IS baby make sure event sponsor telecasts these fucking session live all over the world. Tell our home address in live telecast. So I can get dicks from all over the world

Kristen get hold if Oldmen crosssing her. Without wasting anytime she undid his pants

Kristen: wow you have very big dick even at this age

She started to suck happily. She lick his dick from bottom to top and she hold your head near by her face. Then bring her tongue out and winks at you

Kristen: come on IS baby I know you like to do tongue kiss 

she was so slutty and i loved her for that... she just pulling his cock out and sucking it and licking it and then pulling her tongue out and winking and saying that

while she was holding the cock right near her face as well... she knew what i liked 

IS: woh haan babe you know i like it na (going and licking and sucking and kissing her tongue)
(25-12-2019, 01:58 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she was so slutty and i loved her for that... she just pulling his cock out and sucking it and licking it and then pulling her tongue out and winking and saying that

while she was holding the cock right near her face as well... she knew what i liked 

IS: woh haan babe you know i like it na (going and licking and sucking and kissing her tongue)

Kristen sucking dick with lusty but kissing you with love. Pure Devine Love that's how she treat you. She love you more than anyone. You are her world.

Kristen: babe I posted ad in dating web lot of interesting profiles dropped. I confused to choose which one is best and suit my taste

Then she turn start sucking old man and stroke harder. Old man loose his sperm in Kristen face and mouth

[Image: Kristen-Wallpapers-kristen-stewart-34630...0-1024.jpg]

Then she immediately moved towards you and kiss you with filled mouth. She transfer cum inside your mouth and giving full taste of old men cum from her mouth

Kristen: so babe can you please help me to choose best profile for me? I planned to have bang bang session on new year eve with those selected profiles 

Kristen very clear that she need great gang bang on new year eve and she asking your help to choose best men for her. Because you know what like the most and what is best for her

[Image: kristen-stewart-hot-photos6.jpg]
(25-12-2019, 02:05 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: Kristen sucking dick with lusty but kissing you with love. Pure Devine Love that's how she treat you. She love you more than anyone. You are her world.

Kristen: babe I posted ad in dating web lot of interesting profiles dropped. I confused to choose which one is best and suit my taste

Then she turn start sucking old man and stroke harder. Old man loose his sperm in Kristen face and mouth

Then she immediately moved towards you and kiss you with filled mouth. She transfer cum inside your mouth and giving full taste of old men cum from her mouth

Kristen: so babe can you please help me to choose best profile for me? I planned to have bang bang session on new year eve with those selected profiles 

Kristen very clear that she need great gang bang on new year eve and she asking your help to choose best men for her. Because you know what like the most and what is best for her

we were kissing while she was sucking cock as well until her came on her face and in her mouth which i didnt mind at all

i was just sharing the cum with her 

IS: muuaahh muaahhh you dont need to na babe... woh my friends wanted to celebrate News Years eve with you... since you know on New Years

day we will be at my office party so i told my friends they could celebrate with you on New Years eve
(25-12-2019, 02:09 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: we were kissing while she was sucking cock as well until her came on her face and in her mouth which i didnt mind at all

i was just sharing the cum with her 

IS: muuaahh muaahhh you dont need to na babe... woh my friends wanted to celebrate News Years eve with you... since you know on New Years

day we will be at my office party so i told my friends they could celebrate with you on New Years eve

Kristen: oh that's so perfect IS babe. Then bring me to your office party and let's have a blast

Before she could finish the word one strong black man approach her. She immediately leave you and start to kiss him deeply

Kristen: oh babe he have strong body na

Talking in sexy manner and removed his shirt. She kissing his chest and looking at you

[Image: 201909-Kristen-Stewart-Alasdair-McLellan-01.JPG]

Kristen: remove my dress babe

Her hands are busy with the black man body. She undo.his pants and amazed to his dick size inside his boxer

Kristen: babe come here and remove his boxer also. 

She tell lovingly and start to kiss black man you are in knees right between them her pussy hitting your head at the same time his dick hitting your face

[Image: kristen-stewart-spotted-in-a-black-bikin...719_11.jpg]
(25-12-2019, 02:15 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: Kristen: oh that's so perfect IS babe. Then bring me to your office party and let's have a blast

Before she could finish the word one strong black man approach her. She immediately leave you and start to kiss him deeply

Kristen: oh babe he have strong body na

Talking in sexy manner and removed his shirt. She kissing his chest and looking at you

Kristen: remove my dress babe

Her hands are busy with the black man body. She undo.his pants and amazed to his dick size inside his boxer

Kristen: babe come here and remove his boxer also. 

She tell lovingly and start to kiss black man you are in knees right between them her pussy hitting your head at the same time his dick hitting your face

IS: sure babe... we will go to the New Years Party and we can have a great time 

then she started enjoying with a black guy... taking off his pants and standing and kissing him while asking me to take off her dress and his boxers

while i was on my knees infront fo her pussy and his huge cock

IS; woh yes let me help you with that baby and him... 

on my knees helping her and taking his boxers off as well