Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.82 Average
Imaginations of a Creative Pervert...!
(01-12-2019, 10:06 PM)legolas Wrote: ufffff that dimples of alia...imagine a massive dick going forth and back like a piston in her mouth and she is drooling all over her.....ahhh pity only to clean all the shit after while.

oye yeh kaun aa gaya...welcome saheb welcome...!!!!
MAC is BACK
(01-12-2019, 10:09 PM)madabtactresses Wrote:
oye yeh kaun aa gaya...welcome saheb welcome...!!!!

[Image: 731e02924a38f4d0f47ad5f469a8c81d.jpg]

thanks bro.....ye sala system fir se samjna pad raha hai iska ...xossip ki aadat bahut pahle nikal gai thi...heheh
(01-12-2019, 10:04 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: he bringing me on my knees i was such a bitch for him now... licking his pee slit and even licking his balls and then i had my mouth

open and tongue out waiting like a good obedient puppy for his cum

IS: mmmmm give it to me na.... cover my face...show me what a sluts face should look like

amit: yeh le...ahhhhhh...ahhhhh raand...(cumming all over ur face)...aur le...ahhhhh...

it was sticky and slimy...he unloaded a huge load on ur pretty face...it ruined ur make up and face...

but u enjoyed it so much...all that cum felt so good on ur face...

IS: chiiii...gande ladke...tum bhi na amit...(wink)...

[Image: 8IHUwh8.png]

then u took ur phone and took selfie of urself...and sent it to preity...

also u posted it on ur friends whatsapp group...

friend 1: (comment) woow u r such a slut...

friend 2: bechari preity...

preity left the group

[Image: 6lkHcpV.png]
MAC is BACK
(01-12-2019, 10:20 PM)madabtactresses Wrote: amit: yeh le...ahhhhhh...ahhhhh raand...(cumming all over ur face)...aur le...ahhhhh...

it was sticky and slimy...he unloaded a huge load on ur pretty face...it ruined ur make up and face...

but u enjoyed it so much...all that cum felt so good on ur face...

IS: chiiii...gande ladke...tum bhi na amit...(wink)...

then u took ur phone and took selfie of urself...and sent it to preity...

also u posted it on ur friends whatsapp group...

friend 1: (comment) woow u r such a slut...

friend 2: bechari preity...

preity left the group

he was covering my face... it wasnt even going in my mouth just all over my face and i was loving it... he was ruining my preety face 

IS: fuck poora mooh ganda kar diya tumne toh 

taking the pic and sending with the message as well 

IS: who said i couldnt get his cum... best cum i ever tasted... going to have it again whenever i want

she even left the group

IS: fuck... where are my clothes... wapas pub mein nangi toh nahin ja sakti hoon
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(01-12-2019, 10:26 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: he was covering my face... it wasnt even going in my mouth just all over my face and i was loving it... he was ruining my preety face 

IS: fuck poora mooh ganda kar diya tumne toh 

taking the pic and sending with the message as well 

IS: who said i couldnt get his cum... best cum i ever tasted... going to have it again whenever i want

she even left the group

IS: fuck... where are my clothes... wapas pub mein nangi toh nahin ja sakti hoon

amit was lying there naked and tired...he never had such a good fuck in his life...

amit: wow IS...i love u so much...

IS: (putting the make up) hello hero...u fucked me well...lekin yeh pyaar vyaar apne preity ke liye hi rakho ok...

main free rehna chahti hoon...haan kabhi aise milna ho toh bata dena...

[Image: oZRSub6.png]

u came out after make up and readying ur dress...all of the bar people were watching...

guy: dekh yaar...chud ke aa rahi hai...

guy 2: pata nahi kitne ki jaati hogi...kya item hai boss...

guy 3: arre main toh kidney tak bhej doon issko pelne ke liye...

[Image: W8G9w5w.png]
MAC is BACK
if uncontrolled sins have the face

[Image: anushka-shetty-hot-navel-show1.jpg]
(01-12-2019, 10:29 PM)madabtactresses Wrote: amit was lying there naked and tired...he never had such a good fuck in his life...

amit: wow IS...i love u so much...

IS: (putting the make up) hello hero...u fucked me well...lekin yeh pyaar vyaar apne preity ke liye hi rakho ok...

main free rehna chahti hoon...haan kabhi aise milna ho toh bata dena...

u came out after make up and readying ur dress...all of the bar people were watching...

guy: dekh yaar...chud ke aa rahi hai...

guy 2: pata nahi kitne ki jaati hogi...kya item hai boss...

guy 3: arre main toh kidney tak bhej doon issko pelne ke liye...

i was telling him i didnt love him or anything... so dont expect that... just wanted a fuck... then getting ready and coming out and walking 

i cooudl hear they comments and i loved it... i was just walking moving my ass... and walking out of the pub after such a good fuck
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(01-12-2019, 10:34 PM)legolas Wrote: if uncontrolled sins have the face

[Image: anushka-shetty-hot-navel-show1.jpg]

sexy anushka
(01-12-2019, 10:40 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i was telling him i didnt love him or anything... so dont expect that... just wanted a fuck... then getting ready and coming out and walking 

i cooudl hear they comments and i loved it... i was just walking moving my ass... and walking out of the pub after such a good fuck

next day preity met u at the gym...she looked at u angrily and walked away...murmuring "bitch"

amit sent u many SMS but u avoided them...u got what u wanted...

amit was surely a good fuck...but u didnt like clingy guys...

u always wanted to be a free lusty bird...

[Image: Jw68aR9.jpg]

u were sure so much other types of fun was waiting for u in the world...

a commitment would stop u from enjoying all this...so u stayed away from this

u loved being a slut...being called a slut...u loved making boys admire...u loved making girls jealous and hate u...

[Image: MaygrZ1.jpg]
MAC is BACK
the master poster mac bahi is back superrrrrrrrrrr