Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.15 Average
Actress Erotic Stories
Hot 
KAJAL Agarwal
[Image: actress-Kajal-Aggarwal-Glam-Still-.jpg?q...om=1&ssl=1]
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 
(myself satish 43 year old owner of yadav steels limited)
( i gave promotion and increment to the most laziest worker but there was a deal that people didnt knew)
(24-01-2020, 01:16 PM)Yamilover Wrote: KAJAL Agarwal
[Image: actress-Kajal-Aggarwal-Glam-Still-.jpg?q...om=1&ssl=1]
Kajal was gf and now is wife of Rohan. married 2 days ago and shaafi nein Rohan's boss was invited. his eyes stuck to her body. He wanted this pussy at any cost. He calls RojaR 2 days after and Rohan comes out of cabin with promotion making everyone shocked. 

Promotion huwa making a deal. Rohan's boss  wants his wife Kajal on bed and in return, he will get promotion. 
As per deal, Kajal, being a bold and modern girl , was always greedy and married even to Rohan for his money and for freedom. As sge heard the deal, after some drama, she accepted and she knew ekbaar , us rich businessman boss ki hawas puri ki toh roz paisa aur aiyasi hogi....

That evening 7:30 pn, Both waiting for Boss
sex YL
(24-01-2020, 01:30 PM)Yamilover Wrote: Kajal was gf and now is wife of Rohan. married 2 days ago and shaafi nein Rohan's boss was invited. his eyes stuck to her body. He wanted this pussy at any cost. He calls RojaR 2 days after and Rohan comes out of cabin with promotion making everyone shocked. 

Promotion huwa making a deal. Rohan's boss  wants his wife Kajal on bed and in return, he will get promotion. 
As per deal, Kajal, being a bold and modern girl , was always greedy and married even to Rohan for his money and for freedom. As sge heard the deal, after some drama, she accepted and she knew ekbaar , us rich businessman boss ki hawas puri ki toh roz paisa aur aiyasi hogi....

That evening 7:30 pn, Both waiting for Boss

( it was friday evening and i got out of office early i messaged rohan)

i will reach in 20 minutes

( i was driving the car in 120 km per hour breaking all traffic signals )

( i reached ur society and went runnig to ur floor and rang the bell)

ding donggg ding dongg

( i set my hair and i had a boquet in my hand)
(24-01-2020, 01:33 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: ( it was friday evening and i got out of office early i messaged rohan)

i will reach in 20 minutes

( i was driving the car in 120 km per hour breaking all traffic signals )

( i reached ur society and went runnig to ur floor and rang the bell)

ding donggg ding dongg

( i set my hair and i had a boquet in my hand)

(I opened door, Kajal was getting ready .. bed was decorated inside bedroom as per ur order , just like first night...)
Hi Sir, aiye aiye.. Kajal aa rahi hai... wearing dress as u want...aaiye. (paving u way)
sex YL
[Image: EPBGKngUEAAx9Kq?format=jpg&name=large]

Tamannah Bhatia, married to Rohan 1 month ago ..  love marriage. Kf and Rohan were collegemates

Shaadi ke 5 mahine pehle Rohan took a huge loan from KF for job purpose. but hasnt paid back till now.. 
now Kf asked Rohan to pay his money back  But Rohan was helpless as his salary us not enough to pay back such an increasing loan + principal amount. 

Kf made a shocking offer and put forward a deal on front of Rohan. He has to offer his wife Tamannah every night if he cant pay back. 
Rohan was angry. He comes home , tells this to Tamanna. They both denied at first. but after continuous pressure and dhamkee from Kf, they accepted the deal. And unfortunately for Them, Rohan has to go to a business assignment for 3 months ... and it was first day for The deal..its 8 pm. Rohan left at 6 pm.. Tamannah alone in home.....Little upset but prepared waiting for Kf.
sex YL
(25-01-2020, 06:17 PM)Yamilover Wrote: Tamannah Bhatia, married to Rohan 1 month ago ..  love marriage. Kf and Rohan were collegemates

Shaadi ke 5 mahine pehle Rohan took a huge loan from KF for job purpose. but hasnt paid back till now.. 
now Kf asked Rohan to pay his money back  But Rohan was helpless as his salary us not enough to pay back such an increasing loan + principal amount. 

Kf made a shocking offer and put forward a deal on front of Rohan. He has to offer his wife Tamannah every night if he cant pay back. 
Rohan was angry. He comes home , tells this to Tamanna. They both denied at first. but after continuous pressure and dhamkee from Kf, they accepted the deal. And unfortunately for Them, Rohan has to go to a business assignment for 3 months ... and it was first day for The deal..its 8 pm. Rohan left at 6 pm.. Tamannah alone in home.....Little upset but prepared waiting for Kf.

Iam kf Rohan's friend ....but I was always attracted towards tammana ...and her milky body 

And today was day ...when I would be alone with her (sex

I rang the door bell .....dinnngg doonngg!!
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTZI__n1qrGrN38vJ9Tf...xI6W6K-gZS]
(25-01-2020, 06:44 PM)King of fantasy Wrote: Iam kf Rohan's friend ....but I was always attracted towards tammana ...and her milky body 

And today was day ...when I would be alone with her (sex

I rang the door bell .....dinnngg doonngg!!
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTZI__n1qrGrN38vJ9Tf...xI6W6K-gZS]
[Image: EO8q6RpU0AEjL86?format=jpg&name=large]
(Tamannah knew that she needs to be tender towards Kf as per deal.... She opens door with a smiling face... looking shyly)  hi Kf ji... come inside na

(giving u way to enter)
sex YL
(25-01-2020, 06:48 PM)Yamilover Wrote: (Tamannah knew that she needs to be tender towards Kf as per deal.... She opens door with a smiling face... looking shyly)  hi Kf ji... come inside na

(giving u way to enter)

I looked at tammana ....( Top to bottom) ...getting inside house 

Kf: hm....hi tammana woh ...Rohan chala Gaya ...usne batya hoga na me Ane wala tha ..

( Kf asking rohna ne bataya me tumhare saath sex)
[Image: 6b5cc5bcec18f222ad120b8d43c654f1.jpg]
(25-01-2020, 06:51 PM)King of fantasy Wrote: I looked at tammana ....( Top to bottom) ...getting inside house 

Kf: hm....hi tammana woh ...Rohan chala Gaya ...usne batya hoga na me Ane wala tha ..

( Kf asking rohna ne bataya me tumhare saath sex)
[Image: 6b5cc5bcec18f222ad120b8d43c654f1.jpg]
[Image: screen-2.jpg?fakeurl=1&type=.jpg]
(Tamanna ek bold aur modern girl hai... college mein bohot se ladko ke saath relation tha... she just knew kaise kaam nikalna hai... Rohan se bhi love marriage ki bcz he fulfilled her needs at any cost- even borrowing money)

(Tamannah closes the door with left milky white soft hand and it closed.. looking down with shyness) ji.. woh Rohan ne bataya ..woh (soft voice) apko.. ap andar woh...
sex YL