Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
how can u ignore this lusty beast guys!

[Image: shriya-saran-rajavaruranivaru-song2.jpg]
(05-11-2019, 11:16 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she was such a whore and i still loved her... i was getting ready she still getting fucked... since he was getting all he could... why wouldnt he getting 

a free whore as hot as kajal... i used to eat her ass while she was sleeping 'haan jaanu... woh haan kaafi mila tha wahan ander... taste bhi acha tha'

coming and giving her a kiss on the cheek while she was getting fucked and then

getting her clothes and getting them ready for her and also getting dressed myself while she was riding his cock

karthik: ahhh acha toh lagayga hi iski gaand (spanked her hard) kitni baar toh iskay andar nikala tha

kaisa thaste tha IS bhai?

kajal: (mock slaping him) zada bolon mat samjhay ahhh tumara time honay wal hay (she loking at u) jannu ek aur kiss milayga

[Image: wJd5YLc.jpg]

(giving u sweet eyes) muah woh jannu  the white dress na jo apnay layi thi woh backless wali woh ahhhhhhh)lokked down and started jumping on his cock)

ek sec ahh jannu im gonna cum ahhh ahhh ahh (u saw ur wife shiver and calm down) woh haan baby woh white dress

[Image: NguKC79.jpg]

karthik: ahh u bitch im drained (he pushed her off and ur wife legs spread sitting there)

kajal: jann aoo breakfast time (u came and licked her pussy clean) umm love u babe jao jannu get me some coffe mein abhi ayi

(u in ur living room waiting for her as she was getting ready and it took her 2 hours but she came out like this)

[Image: PJ0uGmp.jpg]

kajal: hey baby (she swirling around u u touching her waist..she slapped ur hand away) we are getting late na IS aap bhi na

kahin bhi hath lagatay hoon chalo (even though she got u late she said that)

(she walking hand in hand with u outside and 5 men waiting there)

[Image: RshZLuh.jpg]

guy: array raand kahan jari hay hum tujhay chodnay ay thay?

kajal: ohh ummm hann chalo na..(then it hit her) array nahin humara function hay we have to go

(she walking on and the usual guys touching and groping her but she not minding it was usual for her)

[Image: Koc29tA.jpg]
ileana... who had started struggling to get a movie ever since her weight gain had been working hard to lose weight to help her out 

the movie industry just used to humiliate her now... and not give her any roles... still use her as much as they could but no roels at all... even her trainer

saw this and he was using her while helping her lose weight... you had see your movie star GF get used to much by so many men

[Image: bQ8KSez.png]

but now she had finally lost weight and was looking like her old self.. and looking super hot again... which would help her so much with a movie for sure

and soon she had got a movie as well which she was o happy about... it was time for the promotions of the movie as well... 

ileana: chalo WD... woh am looking good na... dekho toh i told you that exercise would work 'her getting fucked' ab dekho lost so much weight

[Image: Z7Jox9Q.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(05-11-2019, 11:21 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: tamanna: aram kaise... pata hai kitna kaam baaki hai ghar par... abhi toh market bhi jaan hai... bhot kaam hai abhi toh.. chalo aap jao late hojaogaye aap

she coming to the door to se you out now... and she standing there waiving at you while your nieghbors also there looking at her 

guy 2: main hota toh kaam par kabhi nahin jaata.. main toh bas hamesha iske saath bedroom mein hi rehta poora din aur laga rehta sach mein 

guy 3: abhi bhi ja na... dekh pati chala gaya hai... ab time hai humara ache se dengey usko... mil kar maaza aayega sach mein 

tamanna looking over and waiving at them as well 'aare aap log itni subah bhar kya kar rahe hai 

guy 2: kuch nahin bhabhi woh bas aise hi... socha we should get some air na... aur kuch nahin... (she waived at them went back inside the house)

guy 3: sirf waive hi karti hai kya... usse haath ke liye i have a different job which would be much better than just waiving (they talking about your wife)

perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 hi hi hi

i had no idea my wife was getting such reactions she was the sweetest soul and only wanted good things for people

while men around just wanted to fuck her

[Image: w7xiNYm.jpg]
(05-11-2019, 11:29 PM)ShriyaLover Wrote: how can u ignore this lusty beast guys!

[Image: shriya-saran-rajavaruranivaru-song2.jpg]

the things she can make us do is sending shivers down my spine!

[Image: shriya-saran-rajavaruranivaru-song7.jpg]
(05-11-2019, 11:30 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: ileana... who had started struggling to get a movie ever since her weight gain had been working hard to lose weight to help her out 

the movie industry just used to humiliate her now... and not give her any roles... still use her as much as they could but no roels at all... even her trainer

saw this and he was using her while helping her lose weight... you had see your movie star GF get used to much by so many men

but now she had finally lost weight and was looking like her old self.. and looking super hot again... which would help her so much with a movie for sure

and soon she had got a movie as well which she was o happy about... it was time for the promotions of the movie as well... 

ileana: chalo WD... woh am looking good na... dekho toh i told you that exercise would work 'her getting fucked' ab dekho lost so much weight

6 months all she took was cock and swallowed cum rigorous fucking anal pounding and she got back in shape

to finnaly get  role in a movie

WD: babe tum hamesha hi perfect thi chalay we are getting called on

[Image: e0AivlU.png]
(05-11-2019, 11:29 PM)wkdevil Wrote: karthik: ahhh acha toh lagayga hi iski gaand (spanked her hard) kitni baar toh iskay andar nikala tha

kaisa thaste tha IS bhai?

kajal: (mock slaping him) zada bolon mat samjhay ahhh tumara time honay wal hay (she loking at u) jannu ek aur kiss milayga

(giving u sweet eyes) muah woh jannu  the white dress na jo apnay layi thi woh backless wali woh ahhhhhhh)lokked down and started jumping on his cock)

ek sec ahh jannu im gonna cum ahhh ahhh ahh (u saw ur wife shiver and calm down) woh haan baby woh white dress

karthik: ahh u bitch im drained (he pushed her off and ur wife legs spread sitting there)

kajal: jann aoo breakfast time (u came and licked her pussy clean) umm love u babe jao jannu get me some coffe mein abhi ayi

(u in ur living room waiting for her as she was getting ready and it took her 2 hours but she came out like this)

kajal: hey baby (she swirling around u u touching her waist..she slapped ur hand away) we are getting late na IS aap bhi na

kahin bhi hath lagatay hoon chalo (even though she got u late she said that)

(she walking hand in hand with u outside  and 5 men waiting there)

guy: array raand kahan jari hay hum tujhay chodnay ay thay?

kajal: ohh ummm hann chalo na..(then it hit her) array nahin humara function hay we have to go

(she walking on and the usual guys touching and groping her but she not minding it was usual for her)

he asking me how his cum taster kajal mock slapping him... she jumping i could never make her cum like that so was always happy to see ehr enjoying

and then he came inside her and pushed her off... and i was lickign and eating all the cum up... even thou she was a whore and anyone coudl grope

her and fuck her wiht me she was always my wife not letting me just touch her wasit since we was getting late we going out she getting the usual men groping her

IS: woh jaanu if your getting bored wahan toh bata dena teek hai... we will leave jab chaho
(05-11-2019, 11:31 PM)wkdevil Wrote: perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 hi hi hi

i had no idea my wife was getting such reactions she was the sweetest soul and only wanted good things for people

while men around just wanted to fuck her

she iked everyone and was ncie to everyone... while everyone else was nice to her face but pervert behind her back and just wanted to fuck her 

she going to the market to get some things and even guys around there looking at her as well 'aare dekh dekh maal aaya hai phirse'

they looking at her 'main toh yahin iske liye hi aata hoon i have a market closer to my house par this is such a better view... toh yahan aana padta hai mujhe'

[Image: EKwUl1y.jpg]

she going and buying things and looking at the prices 'aare itna... nahin nahin you have to lowwr it... kal toh itna nahin tha na'

shop keeper: par bhabhi ji woh ab we had to hugher the price na tabhi toh itna hai.. woh lower hum kaise woh eermm teek hai bhabhi ji woh aapke liye

kcuh lowwr kar doonga main (he lowered the price just for her a guy watching that 'aare saree ke ander jaana hai usse tabhi toh lower kar raha hai')

(his friend and him laughing at the shop keeper was eyeying her as well... and giving her the things for a cut price)

[Image: iLia5kf.jpg]
(05-11-2019, 11:35 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: he asking me how his cum taster kajal mock slapping him... she jumping i could never make her cum like that so was always happy to see ehr enjoying

and then he came inside her and pushed her off... and i was lickign and eating all the cum up... even thou she was a whore and anyone coudl grope

her and fuck her wiht me she was always my wife not letting me just touch her wasit since we was getting late we going out she getting the usual men groping her

IS: woh jaanu if your getting bored wahan toh bata dena teek hai... we will leave jab chaho

u both sitting the the cab and she getting her dress straight as one of the men pulled her blouse down

kajal: jannu if im with u mein kabhi bhi bore nahin hungi (she smiling at the driver when she said that winking at him teasing him)

(after a whille u grabing her hand to hold) array ek sec chodon kahin bhi hath pakad letay hoon agay driver hay

[Image: 2IHj1YW.jpg]

(beofre getting off the taxi she gave him a apaper) yeh meray hubby ka number hay apni lund ki pic behjon usay if he says ok ajana meray ghar

(u both walking towards ur old college he stooped u) jannu dekho na nothing has changed yahan kitni memories hay humari

woh dekhon remember that bench kaisay uwalywas helped me with my homeowrk..(walking more) ohh dekhon canteen

[Image: cVfrpEl.jpg]
hamesha free food milta tha wahan ka aadmi had such a crush on me (she seeing a tree) babu woh dekhon humar make out spot

jab apnay mujhay first kiss diya tha cheek pay uff usaky baad we never kiised there apka pant mein hi naikal gaya tha jab

(u both walking around just taking it all in and came at the reception to get ur name badges)

[Image: AVs4VE8.jpg]

kajal: MR and MRs IS ka badge?

rceptionsit (looked up) madam apka pati kahan hay we dont allow the help to go in

kajal: array yeh meray hubby hay hes IS (she looked at u and gave it she couldnt believe u landed such a woman)

[Image: kC1je8o.jpg]
(05-11-2019, 11:33 PM)wkdevil Wrote: 6 months all she took was cock and swallowed cum rigorous fucking anal pounding and she got back in shape

to finnaly get  role in a movie

WD: babe tum hamesha hi perfect thi chalay we are getting called on

ileana: haan haan chalo (she getting a call) woh haan woh nahin i dont need a workout this weekend... am looking good... toh ab ke liye we can stop 

on the phone: aare you need to keep going varna you will get fat again.. woh toh nahin chaiye na... i will not hear no teek hai... toh i will come 

by this weekend aur workiut karegaye phirse... woh i have 2-3 more trainers with me... jo tumari madat karegaye as well... wekeend ko milte hai ab hum

[Image: 1caRH8q.jpg]

(he put the phone down already setting up a gangabng for your GF while you guy on the way)

ileana: woh iss weekend bhi we cant go out baby woh workout set hai... woh next weekend for sure teek hai... chalo ab chalte hai 

you guys going to where all the cast and crew was... everyone was there needed to promote the film and just do some finishing up as well she arrived

ileana: pata hai John ke saath film hai... am sure dekhna kitni badi hit hogi phir aur movies milegai mujhe i think i will be so good in it na

[Image: kE0DlzA.jpg]