Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average
ACTRESS BROTHEL
(25-10-2019, 11:25 AM)King of fantasy Wrote: Kriti can hear sound of ...metal hitting metal ...( Tw hitting gate with his cock ) 

Kriti looks around ...Ko dekhega to kya sochega ...

Kriti: ahm....wait a minute let me see ....if I can cancel this ...
Calling manger on her phone ...

Kriti: tw ...tum tab tak andar chalo andar bat karte hai  ...yaha kisi ne dekh liya to problem ho jayegi ...

Kriti opening gate ....taking tw inside her house ....

Kriti: haa ...hello ..nahi nahi ..unko bolo aaj me thoda busy hu ...haa haa kal pakka hoga shoot haa ...thanks 

tw hearing that ....(she saying ...kal ..she will come .today not )

tw : aaaaah toh kriti aaaaah aaj aaaaaah ..pakka na aaaaaaah (loooking at her pussy .not even walking to the door ..walking ..but looking backwards right hat her pussy ..over those tights ) 

[Image: IMG-20190611-WA0074.jpg]
TW's content now also available at Xforum
(25-10-2019, 11:23 AM)timewaster Wrote: Kajal : tum na kf ..hamesha taarif (blushing ) 

bolo na theek se ..usske mom dad aane waale hain ....2 saal baad mil rahe hain 

aur ...unke dost bhi ...

mmm achi toh lag rahi ho na ..na ?

moti to nahin lag rahi na 

Kf's dick went mad ...seeing her like that no one around ...

Kf ka toh pant me flapping flappp ...flapp

Kf pressing it with cushion ....

Kf: are...nahi nahi bhabi moti aur aap ....aap toh ekdum perfect ho ...sach me bahut Sundar lag rahi ho aap....

Kf's dick ...still flapping audibly....

[Image: e6d10f0169f18211693027abdb004380.jpg]
(25-10-2019, 11:29 AM)King of fantasy Wrote: Kf's dick went mad ...seeing her like that no one around ...

Kf ka toh pant me flapping flappp ...flapp

Kf pressing it with cushion ....

Kf: are...nahi nahi bhabi moti aur aap ....aap toh ekdum perfect ho ...sach me bahut Sundar lag rahi ho aap....

Kf's dick ...still flapping audibly....

kajal shy .blushing looks down 

kajal : arey woh ..KF .woh ..tum ....

tum chaho to uss taraf ..woh bathroom (opoints to it ) 

kajal : sorry .mera woh matlab ..nahin tha ...tu m...i mean .sorry (covering her tummy ) 

[Image: Kajal-Agarwal-Photos-in-Lehenga-Choli-at...1%2529.JPG]
(25-10-2019, 11:27 AM)timewaster Wrote: tw hearing that ....(she saying ...kal ..she will come .today not )

tw : aaaaah toh kriti aaaaah aaj aaaaaah ..pakka na aaaaaaah (loooking at her pussy .not even walking to the door ..walking ..but looking backwards right hat her pussy ..over those tights ) 
Kriti looks back and gave a look to TW....

Kriti and tw moves inside her house ....

Kriti (on call) : haa...me Karti hu bad me call ...bye ....cuts the call

Kriti: hello!! Tw kya .... Maine sirf baat karne ke liye haa bola hai samjhe na ...

Kriti: woh bhi I know tum ...loyal fan ho ..isliye ...
[Image: 942dc84f9f84d9ddc6f3818921e6f2a8.jpg]
(25-10-2019, 11:32 AM)King of fantasy Wrote: Kriti looks back and gave a look to TW....

Kriti and tw moves inside her house ....

Kriti (on call) : haa...me Karti hu bad me call ...bye ....cuts the call

Kriti: hello!! Tw kya .... Maine sirf baat karne ke liye haa bola hai samjhe na ...

Kriti: woh bhi I know tum ...loyal fan ho ..isliye ...

kriti walking ahead ..suddenly realized TW has stopped 

she lookingat him stunned as if .what the ..fuck .kya hua 

tw angry 

tW: sirf baat karne lke liye .aur iska (looks down at huge bulge in pants )

tw : jab .dekho .aap ....aise ..taang dikha ke ...kabhi ...half pant / mini mein .kabhi aise tights mein ..ek dum clear clear dikh raha hain (looking at her pussy ) aur ...main itni door se aa bhi gaya .hoon par ..sirf baat karne ?  Angry

[Image: 35329407_1698259543545195_36892794286862...e=5E2629B1][Image: 35234907_1698259510211865_19605636304412...e=5E652A07]
(25-10-2019, 11:30 AM)timewaster Wrote: kajal shy .blushing looks down 

kajal : arey woh ..KF .woh ..tum ....

tum chaho to uss taraf ..woh bathroom (opoints to it ) 

kajal : sorry .mera woh matlab ..nahin tha ...tu m...i mean .sorry (covering her tummy ) 
Kf also feeling awkward ....stand up from sofa ..

With his huge bulge visible and audible....

Kf: woh ....iam really sorry bhabi. ...woh aap aaj itni Sundar lag rahi ho na ...

Kf looking down at his bulge and then at her ....

Kf: woh ...aapko dekh ke ..control hi nahi ho Raha hai....
[Image: 3cef688299e41058e91e4feebe505a96.jpg]
(25-10-2019, 11:35 AM)King of fantasy Wrote: Kf also feeling awkward ....stand up from sofa ..

With his huge bulge visible and audible....

Kf: woh ....iam really sorry bhabi. ...woh aap aaj itni Sundar lag rahi ho na ...

Kf looking down at his bulge and then at her ....

Kf: woh ...aapko dekh ke ..control hi nahi ho Raha hai....

kajal ..trying to make it normal 

looks at his face 

kajal : koi na .hota hain iss umar mein 

mmm 

tum waha uss taraf ja ke ..(pionting to bathroom ) woh kar lo ....ek baar theek ho jayega (handing him tissure box) 

[Image: Kajal-Agarwal-Photos-in-Lehenga-Choli-at...861%29.JPG]
(25-10-2019, 11:34 AM)timewaster Wrote: kriti walking ahead ..suddenly realized TW has stopped 

she lookingat him stunned as if .what the ..fuck .kya hua 

tw angry 

tW: sirf baat karne lke liye .aur iska (looks down at huge bulge in pants )

tw : jab .dekho .aap ....aise ..taang dikha ke ...kabhi ...half pant / mini mein .kabhi aise tights mein ..ek dum clear clear dikh raha hain (looking at her pussy ) aur ...main itni door se aa bhi gaya .hoon par ..sirf baat karne ?  Angry
Kriti was little shocked ....she didn't expect this from tw...
Kriti: are....tum to naraz ho Gaye ....ok ok ...calm down ..just calm down ...
Kriti came close to TW.....and puts her hand on his shoulder ...calming him down ...
Kriti: tum ...andar to chalo tw...dekhte hai na kya hota hai ..we will sort it out na ...
Kriti ...pressing massaging tw's shoulder ...trying to convince him ...( Didn't want a scene to happen here ) 
[Image: bb03d116569f7700501ad9d492a0b5b0.jpg]
(25-10-2019, 11:38 AM)timewaster Wrote: kajal ..trying to make it normal 

looks at his face 

kajal : koi na .hota hain iss umar mein 

mmm 

tum waha uss taraf ja ke ..(pionting to bathroom ) woh kar lo ....ek baar theek ho jayega (handing him tissure box) 

Kf saw kajal ...was friendly with him ...so dared to ask her ..

Kf: woh ...kajal bhabi ...woh yeh actually ...aapke wajah se hi hua hai ...to aapko dekh ke hi thoda sa...

Kf touching his one hand on his bulge from side ...

Kf: woh ...aao bahut Sundar lag rahi ho bhabi ...to aapko dekh ke hi ...thoda sa...

Kf looking at her navel and tummy ...her beautiful face ..

[Image: 638e313337daaa06eb32560a2f272362.jpg]
(25-10-2019, 11:39 AM)King of fantasy Wrote: Kriti was little shocked ....she didn't expect this from tw...
Kriti: are....tum to naraz ho Gaye ....ok ok ...calm down ..just calm down ...
Kriti came close to TW.....and puts her hand on his shoulder ...calming him down ...
Kriti: tum ...andar to chalo tw...dekhte hai na kya hota hai ..we will sort it out na ...
Kriti ...pressing massaging tw's shoulder ...trying to convince him ...( Didn't want a scene to happen here ) 

tw like a child argying ...

tw : nahin nahin mujhe to andar daalna hain aap ke ..abhi se bol de raha hoon .koi .sort wort nahin 

mujhe karna hain .mujhe karna hain ...

mujhe chodna hain aap ko ....

(a little far from dirver and guard and her staff ..but everyone can make out with huge bulge of TW and how he is pointing to her pussy anbd ....making a fuss) 

[Image: kriti-sanon-a_d.jpg]