Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(12-01-2019, 10:23 PM)wkdevil Wrote: he was taliking so bad to her i dont like it

WD: woh aisay mat bolo meri didi bohot harworking hay....(seeing her suck a cock)

didi app acha choosti hoon jaldi sey make him cum na

she was such a good cock sucker a guy like this would never last long with her sucking his cock 

because he never had a hot woman like priyanka sucking him off

driver: aaaaaahhh fuck aaaaaahhhhhh

priyanka: sssslluupppprrr sssllurrppp mmm ssslluurrpp mmm mmm ssslluurrpp ssslluurrpp mmm uummm

she was sucking him faster and faster now because she knew he was close 

he stoped the car and held her head there making sure she couldnt move 

driver: mmmmmm fuck nikal gaya aaaaaaahhhhhh aaaahhhhhhhh mmmmm fuck aaaaaaaahhhh aaahhhhhhh

rpiaynka: uuugghh mmm mmmmm mmmm haath hatao uuuggghh mmm mmm uumm uuuggghhh

[Image: WHoW3hh.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
alll walkimng closer verywhere u loked where men just staring at her

guy: arrey uska mooh mein liya humay toh kuch milna chaiya

guy 2: haan atleast apna top utaroo jaldi se itna laba safar hay kuch deknay ko milayga

kajal: arrey tum log aisay battay kyun kar rahay hoon chee (though she had a snile on her face she was licking them hitting on her)

guy; arrey bahin mera lund pakdo na tum (the guy beside her....masaging his tent)

kajal: uff ruko ruko...jannu tum bataoo top utarro ya jerk this one off

aur haan jo app bologay woh karungi dont be shy jannu bolon

[Image: Kajal%20(2).jpg]
my sis would never let a man like him cum in her mouth

but she had held her head

WD:a rrey ruko janay do didi ko..(seeinghher struggling on his cock)

[Image: 19367147_729195133918945_769869063998616...tagram.com]
(12-01-2019, 10:27 PM)wkdevil Wrote: alll walkimng closer verywhere u loked where men just staring at her

guy: arrey uska mooh mein liya humay toh kuch milna chaiya

guy 2: haan atleast apna top utaroo jaldi se itna laba safar hay kuch deknay ko milayga

kajal: arrey tum log aisay battay kyun kar rahay hoon chee (though she had a snile on her face she was licking them hitting on her)

guy; arrey bahin mera lund pakdo na tum (the guy beside her....masaging his tent)

kajal: uff ruko ruko...jannu tum bataoo top utarro ya jerk this one off

aur haan jo app bologay woh karungi dont be shy jannu bolon

everyone was lookinh st her now and they all wanted it since it was a very long ride they were saying to give them something

and kajal asking me she knew i always said she can do whatever she wanted but she saying to me not to be shy and shes going to do what i say 

IS: woh eerrmm jaanu tum eerrmm hilao lo uska aur agar top bhi utarna hai main kar doonga tumare liye
(12-01-2019, 10:28 PM)wkdevil Wrote: my sis would never let a man like him cum in her mouth

but she had held her head

WD:a rrey ruko janay do didi ko..(seeinghher struggling on his cock)

then he left her and her head came up and cum coming out of her mouth and leaking on the taxi

priyanka: kya karte ho tum poora ganda kar diya tumne 

driver: fuck maaza agaya mujhe toh 

then the driver wanted to humiliate her even more yet he wasnt done with juts a blowjob after all this 

driver: aur ganda toh tumne kar diya hai meri taxi ko chalo saaf karo aur apne mooh se saaf karo samjhi raandi

priyanka: kya bol rahe ho main kaise kar sakti hoon

driver: mooh se ganda kiya na tumne toh mooh se hi saaf karna padega tumhe chalo varna bhar phek doonga

he was making her lick his cum of his taxi to clean it

[Image: hPxK7aI.jpg]
u ha one choice but u choos both

kajal: kitnay smart hay app ruko sab ek second

(She held ur face and gave u a nice smooch) muah muah hilaungi bhi aur aap top utar dena

(the men couldnt believe she was so easy)

guy : woh yeh yeh loo (taking his lungi off showing his hard cock to her) hilallo na isnay

kajal: jannu top utar doo and i want u licking mu nipples thoda sa jannu while i jerk him off na

(her one hand moving on his cock and giving a show to everyone)

[Image: 49444771_525249427885320_154418318550237...e=5C8DF955]
my superstar sister licking the cum of the seats and humiliated

WD: woh ghadi challo na drop us hogaya na tumara chalo aab.

[Image: 49854676_1832176983571682_48009936859276...tagram.com]
(12-01-2019, 10:33 PM)wkdevil Wrote: u ha one choice but u choos both

kajal: kitnay smart hay app ruko sab ek second

(She held ur face and gave u a nice smooch) muah muah hilaungi bhi aur aap top utar dena

(the men couldnt believe she was so easy)

guy : woh yeh yeh loo (taking his lungi off showing his hard cock to her) hilallo na isnay

kajal: jannu top utar doo and i want u licking mu nipples thoda sa jannu while i jerk him off na

(her one hand moving on his cock and giving a show to everyone)

they couldnt believe how much of a easy fuck she was since she was so hot and she had her huaband with yet 

IS: woh haan jaanu main abhi utar dehta hoon main

i knew she wanted both so i choose both as well she was giivng everyone a show by jerking his cock

taking her top off and making sure i fold it up and put it in one of the bags for when she needs it
(12-01-2019, 10:35 PM)wkdevil Wrote: my superstar sister licking the cum of the seats and humiliated

WD: woh ghadi challo na drop us hogaya na tumara chalo aab.

he waiting for her to likc all the cum off his seats looking at her and even smileing 

driver: haan haan hogaya chal peeche ja baith chal saali peeche

priyanka not saying anything now to him she got up and got out of the car to sit in the back

driver: aare tu darwaza nahin kholegaye kya apni didi ke liye uska naukar hai na tu chal bhar nikal aur door khol 

you got out as well and was about to let him when he started driving off and shouting 

driver: FIND YOUR OWN WAY YOU FUCKING BITCH 

then he was gone leaving you both in the middle of nowehere and no way to get back hom 

priyanka: woh aare woh toh chala gaya hai come back i fucking sucke dyour cock come back now 

[Image: wtA4tYt.jpg]
she grabbed ur face and made u lick her tit

kajal: chosso jannu i know abhi ispay cum nahin hay lekin phir bhi mazay loo

inko pata toh chalay ki rooz aap kya chostay hoon ghar pey

(jerking the guys cock) tum bohot hard hogay kya huwa biwi deti nahin kya

guy: arrey aisay khullay public mein kahan so exciting

man 2: arrey sahi sey choos (to u) ata nahin kya...poora mamay ley uskay moom mein

man 3: arrey dodno dabakay choos sahi say warna mujhat bata hoga

[Image: 47682929_1072348716269466_45858509955729...e=5C990523]