Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
guys always checked out my wife and she liked it and now kajal pulling in a begger 

IS: woh nahin jaanu i dont mind jo tumhe karna hai tum kar sakti hoon jaanu i dont mind at all 

i was driving and i position the car mirror so i could see kajal at the back while i was driving to the mall
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
HD : ah yesss i started to enjoy their kissing.. and undhe dekhake the huye.. mere lund ko fap karne laga... and my dick is growing bigger and bigger..

and i removed my pant and shirt. and sit nudely.. on the couch.. watching them kissing

HD : oh yess ph yes.. come on nupur.. aur achese ghaske choosnaa... apni deedi ki hips ko..

come on... suck them baby. kriti come on apni tongue bahar karo.. let her suck ur lipss..
(03-12-2018, 02:22 PM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : ah yesss i started to enjoy their kissing.. and undhe dekhake the huye.. mere lund ko fap karne laga... and my dick is growing bigger and bigger..

and i removed my pant and shirt. and sit nudely.. on the couch.. watching them kissing

HD : oh yess ph yes.. come on nupur.. aur achese ghaske choosnaa... apni deedi ki hips ko..

come on... suck them baby.  kriti come on apni tongue bahar karo.. let her suck ur lipss..

napur was slowly doing everything you told her to do since kriti had told her to listen to you 

kriti: mmm muaahh aise hi napur muuaahh mmmm 

napur: muuaahh mmm uummm didi muuaahh mmmm muuaahh mmmmm mmmm 

kriti: tumare hoonth toh kamaal hai napur muuaahh i could kiss you all day now muuaahh mmm ummm muuaahh mmmm

mujhe toh pata hi nahin tha meri choti behna ki itne ach hoonth muuaahh mmm uummmmmm 

[Image: 15698128_355882798101044_9203004614386741067_n.jpg]

(both of them kissing infront of you now while enjoying each others body both sisters putting on a show for you)

kriti: mera dres upar karo napur show sir my ass chalo muuaahh

both still kissing while napur highered kritis dress and now you could see her ass in her panty 

kriti: aur tumhe iski zaroorat toh nahin hai ab toh we can get rid of this now can we napur muuaahh mmm uummmm

kriti took off napur shirt so now napur was in her bra from top it was great sight for you seeing both of them like this

[Image: iwsnnPX.jpg]
(03-12-2018, 02:22 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: guys always checked out my wife and she liked it and now kajal pulling in a begger 

IS: woh nahin jaanu i dont mind jo tumhe karna hai tum kar sakti hoon jaanu i dont mind at all 

i was driving and i position the car mirror so i could see kajal at the back while i was driving to the mall

Begger get so hard.. looking at kajal..!! big juicy.. boobs..

BEgger : haa jee aap ye kya kar rahehe..? sach me.. aap yee..

Kajal : ah yess ach me hi bol rahahu bhikaari... bhooke hona khaalo.. zyaada time waste math kar.. mall ajayega tho me chali javungi... fir kuch nahi miega

[Image: 43129851_482257072255255_126125500231214...e=5CA7303A]

begger : ahh yss nahi nahi aise chance me kaise waste karu kehthe huye seedha wo ukajal ki lips ko chaba chabakar khaana shuru kiya.. giving her deep dirty sloppy kiss umma umma umma umma uma ummaaa.. and sucking her tongue.. and eatingher lips 

and dono hathose bloise ke upar se uski... mamme dabaane laga facch facch fachch fachak fachak fachak.. ah yssss uff kya mamme he thumaare

kajal : ah yss uff umma umm auma uma ah yess kyaa kiss karthe ho saale.. bahuth bhook he thumame

and aage IS car chala rahahe.. and peeche uski biwi ek bhikaari ke saath maze kar rahi thi 

[Image: 42155159_475735616240734_798429478107532...e=5CB2149A]
HD : ah yess. uff.. kriti.. thuje ache se pathaa hena.. muje gaand bahuth pasand he.. uff.. yess.. girls.. come on..

dono ek doosre ke kapde utaarne me madath karo.. and dono poori nangi hojaavo.. ek doosre ke saamne... but u cannot stop kissing.. kiss tooti tho chance gayee...
my all focus was on kajal looking at her in the rear mirror watching her enjoy 

IS: woh kapde padhna mat naya dress hai meri jaanu ka 

seeing the begger all over my wife enjoying ehr in the back seat of my car while i was driving my wife to the mall
(03-12-2018, 02:30 PM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : ah yess. uff.. kriti.. thuje ache se pathaa hena.. muje gaand bahuth pasand he.. uff.. yess.. girls.. come on..

dono ek doosre ke kapde utaarne me madath karo.. and dono poori nangi hojaavo.. ek doosre ke saamne... but u cannot stop kissing.. kiss tooti tho chance gayee...

krtii had been with you many times now to know what you wanted and waht you liked 

kriti: muuaahh dont worry sir mujhe pata hai aapko kya kya pasand aata hai meri gaand toh bhot hi pasand aati hai par 

meri behna ki gaand dekh kar meri gaand bhool mat jaana muuaahhh

(kriti was a real slut and slowly her sistrr was also becoming a slut now enjoying with kriti infront of you 

both of them kissing and not break the kiss at all while they were also taking of each other clotehs now as well at the time)

[Image: Nupur-Sanon-Latest-Photoshoot-Stills3.jpg]

napur: muuaahh aise hi karte hai ab producer ke saamne movies ke liye muuaah sab 

kriti: haan haan sab karte hai napur chalo mere kapde utaro jaise sir ne kaha 

kiss karte rahe kapde utarte rahe duno ke duno while kriti was undresssing napur she was undressing her as well now 

and sson both of them were just in they bra and panties still kissing all the time

kriti: toh kaise laga sir kaafi hot hai na hum duno behane muuaahh mmmm mmm meri choti kaisi hai muuaahhhh

[Image: uqeTFba.jpg]
(03-12-2018, 02:30 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: my all focus was on kajal looking at her in the rear mirror watching her enjoy 

IS: woh kapde padhna mat naya dress hai meri jaanu ka 

seeing the begger all over my wife enjoying ehr in the back seat of my car while i was driving my wife to the mall

kajal smiling.. while u said that line... umma umma umma ummaaa ah yess uff.. itna pasand aya mere mamme.. uff tho tehar.. bhikaari....

kehthe huye she opening her blouse buttons.. and removed it.. and aage there seat me daal dethi he. .. she is not wearing bra 

and holding her boobs her self.. squeezing them showing it begger

[Image: 40628788_467421517072144_610167601525843...e=5C692276]

Kajal ;ah yess.. uff yesss bhikaari.. avvo ab ye poora thumaa he.. ahyess chooso.. ah yss achese chooso.. jaldi mall aane wala he.. 

begger. : ah yess uk kya mame he uff.. aaj tho bhikari.. ameer bangaya kehteh huye he ttok her boobs in his mouth and started to suck them like vaccuming them slurp slurp slurp slrup slurp slurp

[Image: 38160541_438090793338550_250428126577190...e=5C9CF8E6]
putting the clothes in the front seat with me so i could keep them safe since she didnt want them ruined now 

he was enjoying ehr so much in the back seat but the mall was coming now

IS: woh jaanu hum poochne hi walein hai mall pe woh mujhe laggta hai tumhe apne kapde pehan lene chaiye ab
ah yes skriti.. sach me dono.. lajaaawaab ho.. uff dono industry ko rule kar sakthe ho apne jalwe se..

ahh yess acha.. tho aaj theri behan ki..  gaand ka saath.. khelke dekhu.. theri behan kithni dard seh sakthi he kehth ehuye me upar.. uthakar.. dheere se uske peeche gaya.. and mere nupur ki butts per gently haath se ragadth ehuye.. uff kriti. theri behan ki butts thobahuth naram he.. kehteh huye fatak se spank kiya.and started to spank fatak fatak fatak fatak... infront of kirit..

nupur ko ye sab pehli bara thi.. she never get spanked that hard on her buttss..

Nupur : ah yes auch haaaa kriti.. meri butt.. ufff haaaa he is spankin gme..

HD : ah yes skyu nupur dard ho rahi he.. ? kya kriti.. sirf spanking se dar rahi he theri behan.. abhi tho andar legi tho kaise?