Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(12-08-2019, 11:14 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: jaq: haan haan sure... main ajaongi babe... 

you going to your room and they taking her to they room now... you had no idea what was going to happen in that room now 

rahul: dad you take a shower first mujhe iske saath kuch karna hai 

grabbing ehr and taking her to the bed now... and throwing her on the bed

rahul: kaafi time spend kar liya tumne toh... uske saath ab meri baari hai tumare saath 

dad: aaram se karo... main jaake shower karta hoon 

he leaving rahul and her alone now and rahul taking his lcothes off you had no idea both brother and sister enjoyed like this jaq seeing him hard

jaq: dekho toh kitne hard hogaye ho... if you wont say it mujhe pata chal jaata hai how much you love me 

she could get any cock she wanted...and her brother was obssed with her..i had no idea my gf was fucking her family too

[Image: DSjRYWq.jpg]
(12-08-2019, 11:19 PM)wkdevil Wrote: it looked very hot on her i never saw something like that always dominated her..she jerking it basically acting like the men who fucked her

WD: umm haan bachi nikaldon and we will play now (got up and took my clothes off she stilljerking it) kya hiwa nahin chudna?

you thinking she wanted to play as in like the normal you fcukign her... but today she was in modd to play a differetn way now 

alia: nahin nahin daddy vaise nahin... aaj want to play in a different way na... 

you ddint know what she meant 'aap aao na yahan come on your knees jaise main karti hoon aaj main kheloongi iske saath na aur check karoongi kaise

[Image: sjq4YL6.jpg]

use karte hai kyunki they gave it so i should try it... aur mujhe aapke saath khelna hai toh aao na daddy on your knees'

(you never saw her like this... you never saw her in any dominating way at all but now she wanted to play with teh strapon and she 

was saying to you to com eon your knees 'aao na daddy wait kyun kar rahe ho... jaldi se come on drop down'

[Image: lr2iG1f.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(12-08-2019, 11:21 PM)wkdevil Wrote: she could get any cock she wanted...and her brother was obssed with her..i had no idea my gf was fucking her family too

and her brother always dominated her all the time... he climbed on not even taking opened her legs and pushing his cock in one go

jaq: aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk aise hi... chill na 

rahul: nahin nahin abhi toh chill... bhot hogaya tera... abhi toh kaafi kuch karna hia mujhe open them legs more.. aur khol na you bitch open them 

[Image: bNMpSnw.jpg]

he pounding her now... she was moaning as well... 'aaahh aaahh fuck aaahhh this juts shows me how much you love me '

she saying that he got more angry and grabbed her by the throat and kept fucking her now

rahul: fucking bitch... itne chote chote kapde pehatnti hoon how can i not fuck you lie this ais ehi achi ho... no talking just getting fucked

[Image: IFgkpOZ.jpg]
(12-08-2019, 11:20 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: sharma fucking my wife was just normal... nothing new... he fucked her she came and we got ready... she dressing slutty for him 

we going out and guys just groping her now and kissing her we never changed out doctor appointments

IS: haan abhi appointment hai humari

guy: array humari apotinmnt ka kya randi nay hi bulaya tha mujhay yahan aur yahan itnay log kyun hay

kajal: woh mein (hands under her shirt she getting groped) ohh jannu i made a mistake lagta hay i over booked it

(she was such a whore she couldnt keep a count of when to even call the men) umm dekhon abhi doctor kay paas jana hay ill make it upto u all

[Image: 7XhyY3m.jpg]

tum sabko one on one dungi theek hay (u saw some of them were real pissed one guy caught her haid and slapped her)

guy 2: salli (slap) itnay nakhray (slap) kutiya loose holes hay teray ab (slap) nahin aunga absay yahan (oushed her to the nest guy)

guy: (pinching her nipples and pulling on it) randi salli nakhray huhh humnay kahan chudna hay toh tu chudaygi (thu thu thu..spat on her face)

[Image: z5cTJBn.jpg]

kajal: ahhhhhhh umm array let me go na woh dont turn me on now woh jannay doo

(they pushed her on the road she felt and scrubbed her knees) sorry na mein sabkay sath karungi im sorry

(she was being abused and she said sorry..u picked her up and started walking)

[Image: UwQKggW.jpg]

woman: array kalmuhi mar kyun nahin jati tuu..kal bhi mera husband teray ghar pay tha na

women 2; (she came to kajal and held her hands) woh thank u meri aur meray hubby ki sex life kitni achi hogai hay all thanks to u

toh woh 3 months baad unka birthday hay jab please do come theek hay

[Image: 6luMhWZ.jpg]
(12-08-2019, 11:24 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: you thinking she wanted to play as in like the normal you fcukign her... but today she was in modd to play a differetn way now 

alia: nahin nahin daddy vaise nahin... aaj want to play in a different way na... 

you ddint know what she meant 'aap aao na yahan come on your knees jaise main karti hoon aaj main kheloongi iske saath na aur check karoongi kaise

use karte hai kyunki they gave it so i should try it... aur mujhe aapke saath khelna hai toh aao na daddy on your knees'

(you never saw her like this... you never saw her in any dominating way at all but now she wanted to play with teh strapon and she 

was saying to you to com eon your knees 'aao na daddy wait kyun kar rahe ho... jaldi se come on drop down'

that was so hot the daughter i abused so much asking me like that..she wasnt bein dominating just wanted to try i out

WD: umm woh alia mein (on my kness on the bed she standing that cock near my face) woh mein tumay karta hoon na?

[Image: ORP4TNh.jpg]
(12-08-2019, 11:28 PM)wkdevil Wrote: guy: array humari apotinmnt ka kya randi nay hi bulaya tha mujhay yahan aur yahan itnay log kyun hay

kajal: woh mein (hands under her shirt she getting groped) ohh jannu i made a mistake lagta hay i over booked it

(she was such a whore she couldnt keep a count of when to even call the men) umm dekhon abhi doctor kay paas jana hay ill make it upto u all

tum sabko one on one dungi theek hay (u saw some of them were real pissed one guy caught her haid and slapped her)

guy 2: salli (slap) itnay nakhray (slap) kutiya loose holes hay teray ab (slap) nahin aunga absay yahan (oushed her to the nest guy)

guy: (pinching her nipples and pulling on it) randi salli nakhray huhh humnay kahan chudna hay toh tu chudaygi (thu thu thu..spat on her face)

kajal: ahhhhhhh umm array let me go na woh dont turn me on now woh jannay doo

(they pushed her on the road she felt and scrubbed her knees) sorry na mein sabkay sath karungi im sorry

(she was being abused and she said sorry..u picked her up and started walking)

woman: array kalmuhi mar kyun nahin jati tuu..kal bhi mera husband teray ghar pay tha na

women 2; (she came to kajal and held her hands) woh thank u meri aur meray hubby ki sex life kitni achi hogai hay all thanks to u

toh woh 3 months baad unka birthday hay jab please do come theek hay

she was getting abused by all these men now... and then i picked her up 'jaanu tum teek toh ho na' then a woman abusing her 

but then another woman coming to her and thanking her for helping they sex life... since she always made sex life better for people as well
[Image: ezgif-1-c42a11e8f281.gif]

she sways better than her MOM

Disclaimer : All comments/views expressed in this post are all false and it has absolutely no bearing to the real person. All the comments are purely fantasies and should be taken in the same spirit. note:This user is not responsible any legal matters;if anyone find any illegal post can report this user. ALL PHOTOS POSTED by THIS USER COLLECTED FROM internet. Administrators of forum are requested to delete post which they find not legal.
PRiyanka chopra urf the "DON" no one was even close to her stature

she had the most powerful people on her fingertips..politicians,bankers, actors anyone money could buy

[Image: riMaBDL.jpg]

and when money couldn't buy anything power did,,she knew the power of influence and she

had the countries most influential actor Amithabh bachan do a small read and in that he praised Priyanka

[Image: Jkc71ML.jpg]

saying that she had done more for the country than any other politician..but not because he wanted to

she had his family on a gunpoint and he had to tell that..and thats how she stayed feared and respected

but no matter how powerful are u will always have competition,

[Image: pqy7OKd.jpg]

priyanka was very smart in recognizing new dons and taking them under her wing which shocked even her

when a new don 3 yeard in and had the african continent under her decline any ofer from her,

kangana who just wanted to make a name for herself too wantd to play by her rules

[Image: 6727c4c.jpg]
alia the naive daughter of WD wanted to have some fun with her father today... the way men had with her

she standing there with her strapon... and she jerking her strapon looking at you since thats what men used to do looking at her she didnt know what

this all was... she was just doign exactly like the men did when they used her 

[Image: jXvy3ij.jpg]

alia: daddy come on your knees na... kya kar rahe ho 

she camr to you and tried to push you down on your knees by pushing your shoulders down now but she was too weak to do that 

alia: come daddy teek se khelo na... aap bhi na teek se bhi nahin kehl rahe ho

all she knew was this is how you play and she wanted ot playa different role today.. telling you to go on your knees

[Image: h1XN2BH.jpg]
(16-08-2019, 04:27 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: alia the naive daughter of WD wanted to have some fun with her father today... the way men had with her

she standing there with her strapon... and she jerking her strapon looking at you since thats what men used to do looking at her she didnt know what

this all was... she was just doign exactly like the men did when they used her 

alia: daddy come on your knees na... kya kar rahe ho 

she camr to you and tried to push you down on your knees by pushing your shoulders down now but she was too weak to do that 

alia: come daddy teek se khelo na... aap bhi na teek se bhi nahin kehl rahe ho

all she knew was this is how you play and she wanted ot playa different role today.. telling you to go on your knees

WD: (on my knees near her) u,, bachi kya kar rahi hoon tum kust lye back and let daddy fuck u na aur nikallo yeh

[Image: zWNftkh.jpg]