Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RULE OF THE GODESS
(11-08-2019, 09:13 AM)divya01 Wrote: i am katrina kaif a hot 37 years old woman who is married to a rich man  name rohan who loves me but still was very very strict... we use to live in greece and my husband runs a hotel chain jo ki saari duniya me famous hoti hai .  us hotel chain me meri bhi partnership hoti hai isliye uske liye mere pati ko mere bhi signature chahiye hote hai koi bhi deal kaarne ke liye..

[Image: hpse_fullsize__4262755887_Katrina%20Kaif...04405b.JPG]

(myself satish 26 years old black skinned 6 feet tall i used to work as a waiter in indian restaurants and once i served Rohan sir well so he offered me to be his worker his peon at his grant hotel my job was just be rohans sirs servant and get what he wants quicly )
(rohan sir asked me to get some of his wifes signature in some Bond and share related paper as he had no time at home and forgot it so i was given a suitcase with some imporatant file which i had to get signature from his wife from )
(i made sure i was presentable i wore a blue shirt and navy blue pant and red tie and came to rohan sirs luxurious castle and knocked the door and rang the door bell)
dingg donggg
knockk knockkk
(ohh this is going to a very serious task for me i should do it very respectfully may be rohan sirs wife will give some good comments about me later )
(11-08-2019, 09:21 AM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (myself satish 26 years old black skinned 6 feet tall i used to work as a waiter in indian restaurants and once i served Rohan sir well so he offered me to be his worker his peon at his grant hotel my job was just be rohans sirs servant and get what he wants quicly )
(rohan sir asked me to get some of his wifes signature in some Bond and share related paper as he had no time at home and forgot it so i was given a suitcase with some imporatant file which i had to get signature from his wife from )
(i made sure i was presentable i wore a blue shirt and navy blue pant and red tie and came to rohan sirs luxurious castle and knocked the door and rang the door bell)
dingg donggg
knockk knockkk
(ohh this is going to a very serious task for me i should do it very respectfully may be rohan sirs wife will give some good comments about me later )

i was getting ready for an evening beach sside party as i in same kind of home  as in pic.... and suddenly  the bell rings as i was in same dress in pic

uffo baba ab kaaun aa gaya hai... kehte hue i walked sexily comes and openes the door  ( wearing same dress as in pic )

and i see a tall guy with a suitcase

" jee yes aap kaun ?  " kisse milna hai?  ( i talked casually as i didnt know who you are )

and you looked me in my hot dress looking my naked tighs and belly

[Image: vlcsnap-2019-02-20-09h49m27s96.png]
(11-08-2019, 09:26 AM)divya01 Wrote: i was getting ready for an evening beach sside party as i in same kind of home  as in pic.... and suddenly  the bell rings as i was in same dress in pic

uffo baba ab kaaun aa gaya hai... kehte hue i walked sexily comes and openes the door  ( wearing same dress as in pic )

and i see a tall guy with a suitcase

" jee yes aap kaun ?  " kisse milna hai?  ( i talked casually as i didnt know who you are )

and you looked me in my hot dress looking my naked tighs and belly

[Image: vlcsnap-2019-02-20-09h49m27s96.png]

(i was a guy who did a lot of struggle in my life i have worked as a coolie ,worked as a delivery guy ,worked as a waiter in very less salary just to have a living and so i value my job a lot but when u opened the door my first reaction was OHHHH MYY GODDDDD who the hell is this)
ummm i..i...am (is this rohan sirs wifeeee ohhhh) umm myself satishhh umm rohan sir send me(i glanced at ur perfect bellyhole and ur thighs and then i was looking in ur eyes and watching ur lips as it moved slowly)
i am his peon ..umm maam he wanted u to sign some papers related to ..(omg rohan sir is one lucky bastard)...shares and partnership bonds..maam
(i bowed )
(11-08-2019, 09:31 AM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (i was a guy who did a lot of struggle in my life i have worked as a coolie ,worked as a delivery guy ,worked as a waiter in very less salary just to have a living and so i value my job a lot but when u opened the door my first reaction was OHHHH MYY GODDDDD who the hell is this)
ummm i..i...am (is this rohan sirs wifeeee ohhhh) umm myself satishhh umm rohan sir send me(i glanced at ur perfect bellyhole and ur thighs and then i was looking in ur eyes and watching ur lips as it moved slowly)
i am his peon ..umm maam he wanted u to sign some papers related to ..(omg rohan sir is one lucky bastard)...shares and partnership bonds..maam
(i bowed )

i looked at you and checked at you from top to bottom.... ( umm ladka to handsome hai..... 25 26 saal ka young lagta hai )

wait..( as i called my husband )

me : hi jaan ye koi banda aaya hua hai sign lene ke liye..... tumne hi bheja hai kya ise?

rohan : haa baby use vo papers sign karke de dena taaki deal final ho jaaye aur vo hotel me dikha saake vo papers... and haa suno ek baat aur suno ki main do din ke liye meeting se bahar jaa rha hu please.... so akeli ho to kisi friend ke ghar chai jaana 

me : ok baby no problem take care ( as i smiled ) and cut the phone

and tumhari taraf dekhti hu attitude se 

hmmm andar aa jao tum..... aur tumhara naam kya hai? as i turned asking u the question

[Image: Katrina-Kaif.jpg]
(11-08-2019, 09:38 AM)divya01 Wrote: i looked at you and checked at you from top to bottom.... ( umm ladka to handsome hai..... 25 26 saal ka young lagta hai )

wait..( as i called my husband )

me : hi jaan ye koi banda aaya hua hai sign lene ke liye..... tumne hi bheja hai kya ise?

rohan : haa baby use vo papers sign karke de dena taaki deal final ho jaaye aur vo hotel me dikha saake vo papers... and haa suno ek baat aur suno ki main do din ke liye meeting se bahar jaa rha hu please.... so akeli ho to kisi friend ke ghar chai jaana 

me : ok baby no problem take care ( as i smiled ) and cut the phone

and tumhari taraf dekhti hu attitude se 

hmmm andar aa jao tum..... aur tumhara naam kya hai? as i turned asking u the question

[Image: Katrina-Kaif.jpg]

(i wanted to enter the home but thats when u said wait so i stepped 2 feet back) ji maam...

(as rohan sir was very strict he made sure no one have family pics on their desk thats why i never knew about u i just heard ur name thats all)

(as u were talking to ur hubby i was watching ur lips move ur body language had that feministic values that i have never seen in any woman till now )

(ur lips were luscious well shaped i was just listening to the slow echo ur lips genrated as it touched each other)

(as u turned i saw ur back which was sculpted )

maam my name is...(watching ur back side of knee and thigh portion)..satish madam....satish kumar yadav...(i entered the home )

(the home was huge it was not a home it was a castle in the most posh locality in greece )
(11-08-2019, 09:43 AM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (i wanted to enter the home but thats when u said wait so i stepped 2 feet back) ji maam...

(as rohan sir was very strict he made sure no one have family pics on their desk thats why i never knew about u i just heard ur name thats all)

(as u were talking to ur hubby i was watching ur lips move ur body language had that feministic values that i have never seen in any woman till now )

(ur lips were luscious well shaped i was just listening to the slow echo ur lips genrated as it touched each other)

(as u turned i saw ur back which was sculpted )

maam my name is...(watching ur back side of knee and thigh portion)..satish madam....satish kumar yadav...(i entered the home )

(the home was huge it was not a home it was a castle in the most posh locality in greece )

hmm great.... kya age hai tumhari? shaadi ho gayi kya ?  ( i just ask casually ) 

going towards kitchen... baitho tum idhar hi  ( tumhe sofe par baithne ka ishara karti hu ) and i went to kitchen

kya loge satish? coffe champagne vine tea aanything ?

asking from kitchen only

( this is my back view of dresss )

[Image: modern-house-interior-design-south-afric...159-01.jpg]

[Image: vlcsnap-2019-02-20-10h17m11s232.png]
(11-08-2019, 09:47 AM)divya01 Wrote: hmm great.... kya age hai tumhari? shaadi ho gayi kya ?  ( i just ask casually ) 

going towards kitchen... baitho tum idhar hi  ( tumhe sofe par baithne ka ishara karti hu ) and i went to kitchen

kya loge satish? coffe champagne vine tea aanything ?

asking from kitchen only

( this is my back view of dresss )

[Image: vlcsnap-2019-02-20-10h17m11s232.png]

Mera umar 25 saal hai katrina madam....(i said ur name because i wanted u to know that i know ur name and i am aware of the name of my boss)

No maam i am not married......(i have never been asked such personal questions directly but when u being my boss wife asked me i had to tell the truth)

ji maam..(i sat exactly where u pointed )

(i placed the suitcase on the table)

(as u walked towards kitchen i watched ur thighs how u walked like a model how shiny ur skin was how the cloth u wore over u was hiding ur ass sway )

nothing maam please dont make anything for me maam....(i was getting little nervous hearing ur nice feminine voice with little british type accent)

(i said to make u nothing because i wanted to be at my respectful best)
(11-08-2019, 09:53 AM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: Mera umar 25 saal hai katrina madam....(i said ur name because i wanted u to know that i know ur name and i am aware of the name of my boss)

No maam i am not married......(i have never been asked such personal questions directly but when u being my boss wife asked me i had to tell the truth)

ji maam..(i sat exactly where u pointed )

(i placed the suitcase on the table)

(as u walked towards kitchen i watched ur thighs how u walked like a model how shiny ur skin was how the cloth u wore over u was hiding ur ass sway )

nothing maam please dont make anything for me maam....(i was getting little nervous hearing ur nice feminine voice with little british type accent)

(i said to make u nothing because i wanted to be at my respectful best)

ha ha okay no problem ( i liked the way you were being gentle with me ) 

umm okay atleast paani to le sakte ho....na

kehte hue main tumhare liye paani laati hu and khud ke liye ek chota sa champagne ka glass 

and aakar saamne sofe pe baith jaati hu side pe

tumhe paani ka glass dekar....

haa to batao kaha sign karne hai... matlab ki kaunsi files hai? i asked u with attitude and smile

( as i noticed you looking at my figure ... hmm saala ghoor raha hai....)

[Image: 03-1470207109-untitled-11.jpg]
(11-08-2019, 09:56 AM)divya01 Wrote: ha ha okay no problem ( i liked the way you were being gentle with me ) 

umm okay atleast paani to le sakte ho....na

kehte hue main tumhare liye paani laati hu and khud ke liye ek chota sa champagne ka glass 

and aakar saamne sofe pe baith jaati hu side pe

tumhe paani ka glass dekar....

haa to batao kaha sign karne hai... matlab ki kaunsi files hai? i asked u with attitude and smile

( as i noticed you looking at my figure ... hmm saala ghoor raha hai....)

[Image: 03-1470207109-untitled-11.jpg]

(i was waiting for u to come out and u came out suddenly out from kitchen and i looked somewhere else just to show that i am not looking at u )

ohh thank u so much madam.....(i stood half up as u offered me the glass as a symbol of respect )

glupp glupp gulppp (i was drinking water and i peeped at ur legs and the sofa shape change as u sat ufffff)

(i looked at ur knee and wondered how can there be no rough patch even on ur knee ur knee was shiny smooth and the slight thigh glance and i stopped looking at ur skin and i looked down immediately as i thought that u would be watching my each actions and report to rohan sir)

(i placed the glass away and opened the suitcase)

maam there are 30 papers u need to sign umm (there was a bunch of paper inside the suitcase)

so maam can we start.....rohan sir wants to handover 50 percent of shares of the hotel to u maam..

(i removed my pen out from my chest pocket thinking u need it)
(i tightened my red tie as i was talking as a symbol of humility to u )
(11-08-2019, 10:02 AM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (i was waiting for u to come out and u came out suddenly out from kitchen and i looked somewhere else just to show that i am not looking at u )

ohh thank u so much madam.....(i stood half up as u offered me the glass as a symbol of respect )

glupp glupp gulppp (i was drinking water and i peeped at ur legs and the sofa shape change as u sat ufffff)

(i looked at ur knee and wondered how can there be no rough patch even on ur knee ur knee was shiny smooth and the slight thigh glance and i stopped looking at ur skin and i looked down immediately as i thought that u would be watching my each actions and report to rohan sir)

(i placed the glass away and opened the suitcase)

maam there are 30 papers u need to sign umm (there was a bunch of paper inside the suitcase)

so maam can we start.....rohan sir wants to handover 50 percent of shares of the hotel to u maam..

(i removed my pen out from my chest pocket thinking u need it)
(i tightened my red tie as i was talking as a symbol of humility to u )

umm yes off course..... ( and as u said thaat i got an idea looking at you top to bottom smiling abit )

show me the papers where are they....

as you give me the papers.... and i start seeing them and start signing them.... and suddenly i stopped....

looking at you.....nope.... satish i think i wont be able to sign all these papers.....looking at you seriously with a smile

[Image: katrina.jpg]