Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
DIRTY WORLD
(03-08-2019, 12:32 AM)timewaster Wrote: tw : uff kash yeh mere dost ki gf hoti Big Grin

Fir to dost apni pari jaisi gf ko tmse chudte hue dekhega bs.....
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2380388444_Kriti%20Sanon%...d652aa.jpg]
Ye kaisi h bro.....
[Image: hpse_fullsize__3844319786_Disha%20Patani...f061c4.jpg]
Fuckkkkk whatt aa thighssss....
[Image: Aishwarya+Devan+Photoshoot+Images+_1_.JPG]
(03-08-2019, 11:59 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Ye kaisi h bro.....
[Image: hpse_fullsize__127449506_Aishwarya%20Dev...9f33b5.JPG]

(03-08-2019, 12:01 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Fuckkkkk whatt aa thighssss....
[Image: Aishwarya+Devan+Photoshoot+Images+_1_.JPG]

wanna fuck those thighss specially
[Disha was a naughty girl who is my uncle's daughter .. even though am too young for her.. she used to mock me like she is my wife and play with me all the time.. but i never knew her real feeling or intention..we all planned for a trip and i thought it was a family trip just like evry year .. but a secret and surprise was waiting for me in the trip]
Everyone going out of hotel for the trip but disha decided to have her trip fun with chotu.
Disha: chotu it's pain in my head i will stay here but i can't stay here alone stay with ur didi chotu in hotel
[Image: hpse_fullsize__3199046090_Disha%20Patani...645eb6.JPG]
(03-08-2019, 08:08 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Everyone going out of hotel for the trip but disha decided to have her trip fun with chotu.
Disha: chotu it's pain in my head i will stay here but i can't stay here alone stay with ur didi chotu in hotel
[Image: hpse_fullsize__3199046090_Disha%20Patani...645eb6.JPG]

[ when everybody started she also dressed in small shorts and tops and thought she will come but when she said that i decided to stay and also her daa also insisted to stay with her as am the small kid in the group ] ok didi.. i will stay didi... [ she smiled a bit and i was seeing every one getting the car and going for sight seeing while she and me was in hotel balcony watchinga nd waving thenm bye while she came close to me and started to talk to me while wavig bye to family]
She coming close to chotu in balcony while waving her family bye.
Disha : Love u chotu u cared a lot for ur didi n cancel going out only for ur didi loue u....sorry chotu u not gone just because of urr didi
[Image: hpse_fullsize__1795957305_Disha%20Patani...95ef27.JPG]
(03-08-2019, 08:20 PM)Lucifer Wrote: She coming close to chotu in balcony while waving her family bye.
Disha : Love u chotu u cared a lot for ur didi n cancel going out only for ur didi loue u....sorry chotu u not gone just because of urr didi
[Image: hpse_fullsize__1795957305_Disha%20Patani...95ef27.JPG]

yes didi... u are my fav didi [ i hugged her in side while my ahnds was in her hip and my height was small ] its ok didi... i will stay with u didi... u have head ache nah  rest didi... [ as the car went off we came in and she was lying in the bed while watching tv and she was keep on looking at me and smiled while i was closing the door and coming ] what happened didi... u are looking at me all the time... [ her shorts was too small and her whole legs was out and she was sitting in bed with her bac on the wall and watching tv while her legs was in crossed and she was calling me to sit near her]
Disha: u are also my favorite chotu come here come to ur didi  u not gone out for trip because of ur didi don't worry 
We will enjoy our trip here chotu.(while giving him a slutty smile..
[Image: bollywood-actor-disha-patani-during-the-...=2048x2048]